CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > iCocky > NCAA Football

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
auslander
sanford
Spurticus
MWard
ccured
WeStillOwnUSC
b381l
Acockolypse Now
Cockypantherfan
El Cid Ranger
Stephen Garcia AMA o (1370)
ESPN Car wash Spurri (1001)
COMCAST TO CARRY SEC (997)
Texags (974)
Dawg DL man arrested (862)
Ace suspended 4 game (849)
Comporium (736)
Holy Hell, Indeed, S (605)
Georgia DE Jonathan (593)
Top 10 Reasons Why T (474)
Gamecock Showcase Attende
Texags
Holy Hell, Indeed, SEC Ne
Top 10 Reasons Why Texas
ESPN Car wash Spurrier
Ace suspended 4 games
watching the Alabama vs T
2015 - Albert Huggins
2014-2015 Men's Non Confe
Stephen Garcia AMA on Red

Old 12-18-2011, 06:00 AM   #1
Carolina_Harv
Displaced and Disgruntled

Male

CockyCash: 10088029
Carolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot material
Default Weekend Warriors 12 ***PS3***Season 4

Weekend Warriors

Welcome to season 4 guys!

THE OBJECTIVE:

To play in a fast moving, fun, and fair play type dynasty. I dont deal with bullshit girlie drama. This will be competitive but fun at the same time. Most of us all know each other so leave that crap at the door. I will be keeping this moving fairly quick. If you don't have the time to get on NCAA 12 atleast once a night or two then this probably isn't for you. Each week I will set an advance time so you will know exactly when to get your game in. I may allow more time under certain circumstances but mostly we will be advancing about every day.

Settings:

Quarter length: 6 mins

Difficulty: All-American for the game. Varsity for recruiting.

Rules: Fair play, no cheesing stuff, no whining. If you get constant complaints against you from everyone in the dynasty I will be forced to remove you. There are no restarts allowed at all. The only exception is if you get D/Ced and you then must contact me and let me know immediately. If your in a user vs user game and you get D/Ced it is up to the person who didnt get kicked to decide whether they wanna start the game over or not. If they choose to keep playing your out of luck but remember karma is a BITCH. QB quiz will be turned off. Icing the kicker will be left on to make it more difficult. Sportsmanship is a must. If you are up by a lot of points please do your best to run the clock down at the end of the game. I will be keeping a close eye on user vs user games.

4th down specifications: If it is in the first half you MUST punt the ball on 4th down if you haven't crossed the 50 yard line. Use good sportsmanship on 4th down and use your best judgment. We are all football fans and know when its appropriate or not. Sometimes you need to kick out of sportsmanship even when you dont want to. Also want to note this does not apply to CPU games. What you do against the computer I really dont care. This only applies to user vs user games.

Coaching Carousel: My only rule here is 3 users allowed per conference. If you get an offer from a team that already has 3 users in it you must turn the offer down.

User Sliders
QB Accuracy: 10
Pass Blocking: 40*
WR Catch: 40*
RB Ability: 45*
Run Blocking: 30*
Pass Coverage: 40*
Pass Rush: 60*
Interceptions: 25*
Rush Defense: 20*
Tackling: 40
FG Power: 35
FG Accuracy:40
Punt Power: 45
Punt Accuracy: 50
Kickoff Power: 50

CPU Sliders
QB Accuracy: 30*
Pass Blocking: 70
WR Catch: 45
RB Ability: 60*
Run Blocking: 60
Pass Coverage: 70*
Pass Rush: 95
Interceptions: 40
Rush Defense: 75*
Tackling: 40
FG Power: 35
FG Accuracy: 35
Punt Power: 45
Punt Accuracy: 50
Kickoff Power: 50
User Team PSN
AtlGAMECOCK Utah St. jtm1504
GamecockRebel Southern Miss ibcocky2
Carolina_Harv Georgia harv3890
Cock Football 05 Louisville BlackedOutMax
coryusc2008 Auburn CANt_F_wiT_iT24
Fear#5 Baylor najackets3
GamecockInAugusta Maryland vulpesfulva
MBCock UNLV chadwick409
notoriety Fresno St. notorietyy
shaggy8125 Marshall shaggy8125
USCgamecocks Oregon SaintMonday

**The poster formally known as CarolinaCockStar
**SIG created by cack

Last edited by Carolina_Harv; 12-18-2011 at 07:47 PM.
Carolina_Harv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 06:01 AM   #2
Carolina_Harv

Male

Carolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot material
Default Re: Weekend Warriors 12 ***PS3***Season 4

Ok so get your requests in for schedules if you would like something in particular. I will do my best to accommodate everyone as much as possible.

Requests already sent in: Baylor will not be playing Oregon since they have had connection issues for 2 seasons now, and UNLV needs to have Nevada schedules between weeks 4 and 10.

**SIG created by cack
Old 12-18-2011, 06:02 AM   #3
Carolina_Harv

Male

We will be advancing to the new Season tomorrow night unless there are any qualms about this and if so I can push it back to Sunday evening.

**SIG created by cack
Old 12-18-2011, 07:59 AM   #4
GamecockInAugusta
Honor, Duty, Apostrophes.

Male

CockyCash: 10019050
GamecockInAugusta is USC mascot materialGamecockInAugusta is USC mascot materialGamecockInAugusta is USC mascot materialGamecockInAugusta is USC mascot materialGamecockInAugusta is USC mascot materialGamecockInAugusta is USC mascot materialGamecockInAugusta is USC mascot materialGamecockInAugusta is USC mascot materialGamecockInAugusta is USC mascot materialGamecockInAugusta is USC mascot materialGamecockInAugusta is USC mascot material

I'm the OC at Maryland now, not Wazoo. :)

Sorry I couldn't recruit. I moved on Sunday (dec 11) and since then, dynasty hasn't been able to load on the ps3. i've had to move my computer upstairs for the time being because my cable isn't connected downstairs and i don't have wi-fi on my pc.
GamecockInAugusta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 10:18 AM   #5
AtlGAMECOCK
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 3568
AtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to AtlGAMECOCK

am I the only one still at their original job?
Old 12-18-2011, 10:48 AM   #6
shaggy8125
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 500
shaggy8125 has hatched from the shell

No, I'm still @ marshall.....
shaggy8125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 11:21 AM   #7
MBCock
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 1000
MBCock is making other chickens nervousMBCock is making other chickens nervousMBCock is making other chickens nervousMBCock is making other chickens nervousMBCock is making other chickens nervousMBCock is making other chickens nervousMBCock is making other chickens nervous

I'm still at unlv
MBCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 03:02 PM   #8
AtlGAMECOCK
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 3568
AtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to AtlGAMECOCK

Cool,so how has your program evolved since your first season
Old 12-18-2011, 07:23 PM   #9
MBCock
Blue Chip

Male

MBCock is making other chickens nervousMBCock is making other chickens nervousMBCock is making other chickens nervousMBCock is making other chickens nervousMBCock is making other chickens nervousMBCock is making other chickens nervousMBCock is making other chickens nervous

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtlGAMECOCK View Post
Cool,so how has your program evolved since your first season
I have won 6 or more games each year. Last year I was a missed 2 point conversion away from a trip to the N.C. Game. I did go 12-1 and won the Rose Bowl. I've recruited a few talented players, but lost my qb and hb that were my entire offense. It will be interesting how my team does this year.
Old 12-18-2011, 07:47 PM   #10
Carolina_Harv

Male

So everyone is good to advance tonight?

**SIG created by cack
Old 12-18-2011, 08:10 PM   #11
MBCock
Blue Chip

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolina_Harv View Post
I would love to
Old 12-18-2011, 09:04 PM   #12
USCgamecocks
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 1368
USCgamecocks rules the CockPitUSCgamecocks rules the CockPitUSCgamecocks rules the CockPitUSCgamecocks rules the CockPitUSCgamecocks rules the CockPitUSCgamecocks rules the CockPitUSCgamecocks rules the CockPitUSCgamecocks rules the CockPitUSCgamecocks rules the CockPitUSCgamecocks rules the CockPitUSCgamecocks rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolina_Harv View Post
Sure!
Old 12-18-2011, 08:34 PM   #13
Cock Football 05
Heisman Candidate

Male

CockyCash: 144191532
Cock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to Cock Football 05 Send a message via Yahoo to Cock Football 05

Im in for an advance tonight. Ready to get my job started at the new school and in a BCS conference.
Old 12-18-2011, 10:27 PM   #14
coryusc2008
Heisman

Male

CockyCash: 200
coryusc2008 has earned his spurscoryusc2008 has earned his spurscoryusc2008 has earned his spurscoryusc2008 has earned his spurscoryusc2008 has earned his spurscoryusc2008 has earned his spurs

Do we set up our recruiting board nw or when u advance to a new season i cant remember & im on the way back from indiana nw so i wont be able to log on till abt 1:00 tonight when i get there.
coryusc2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 10:39 PM   #15
MBCock
Blue Chip

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by coryusc2008 View Post
Do we set up our recruiting board nw or when u advance to a new season i cant remember & im on the way back from indiana nw so i wont be able to log on till abt 1:00 tonight when i get there.
You can do it week 1
Old 12-18-2011, 10:55 PM   #16
coryusc2008
Heisman

Male

coryusc2008 has earned his spurscoryusc2008 has earned his spurscoryusc2008 has earned his spurscoryusc2008 has earned his spurscoryusc2008 has earned his spurscoryusc2008 has earned his spurs

Ok thats fine if everyone is ready to advance go ahead & dont wait on me.
Old 12-19-2011, 01:52 AM   #17
Carolina_Harv

Male

Cory gonna hold off for ya man

**SIG created by cack
Old 12-19-2011, 02:22 AM   #18
coryusc2008
Heisman

Male

Just got home im about to sign on here in about 20 mins to do that
Old 12-19-2011, 02:59 AM   #19
Carolina_Harv

Male

K good deal man

**SIG created by cack
Old 12-19-2011, 05:55 AM   #20
Carolina_Harv

Male

Ok so totally forgot about custom schedules so thats why the advance was delayed......Here is the lowdown on the basics......

Everyone has 2 user games 1 at home and 1 away with the exception of me I just bit the bullet so yall could get 1 and 1.

Everyone has a B- or better schedule I will lay those out for each team below.

Everyone has at least 6 home games. I tried to get everyone 7 but it just does not work b/c of everyone's conference schedule sometimes.

Your Out of Conferance User vs User games are as follows:
Louisville vs Marshall
Louisville vs UGA
Auburn vs Baylor
Utah St. vs Southern Miss
Baylor vs Fresno St.
Maryland vs UNLV
Maryland vs Oregon
UNLV vs Oregon
(all other user vs user games are conference scheduled)

Schedules
UGA vs Auburn & Lousiville
Rating: A+

Auburn vs UGA & Baylor
Rating: A+

Utah St. vs Fresno St. & Southern Miss
Rating: B-

Southern Miss vs Marshall & Utah St.

Louisville vs Marshall & UGA
Rating: B

Baylor vs Auburn & Fresno St.
Rating: B+

Maryland vs UNLV & Oregon (Battle of Nike vs Under Armour)
Rating: B

UNLV vs Maryland & Oregon
Rating: A-

Fresno St. vs Utah St. & Baylor

Marshall vs Southern Miss & Louisville

Oregon vs UNLV & Maryland (Battle of Nike vs Under Armour)
Rating: A-

**SIG created by cack