CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > iCocky

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
JerseyBird
rosstheboss
3MTA3
bigdog2003
Master Bedroom
Spurticus
WeStillOwnUSC
Thenardier
Spurrier_Superior_On
MountainCock
**USC vs. USC-Upstat (2774)
2001 vs Sandstorm (1318)
Cunningham wants to (775)
Clemson Georgia Game (383)
ESPN article on Clow (309)
Horseshoes has been (302)
Fumble party (228)
1964 World’s Fair (174)
Softball tops Georgi (159)
New Led Zep releases (69)
**USC vs. USC-Upstate GAM
*Official 2014 NHL Stanle
Bianca Cuevas - 2014 WBB
Kelcy and Vic questioned
Acock reviews the SEC Net
Clemson Georgia Game to b
ESPN article on Clowney -
2014 NBA PLAYOFFS!!!!!
2015 Warm/Warmer/Favorite
2001 vs Sandstorm

Old 12-20-2013, 05:47 PM   #1
diehardgamecock
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 101109992
diehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPit
Default There are 6 X1's at Target in Aiken right now (4:30pm, 12/20)

Wasn't sure if anybody was still looking, but figured I'd give a heads up.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

diehardgamecock is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 05:52 PM   #2
doc
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 380
doc has feathers coming indoc has feathers coming indoc has feathers coming in
Default Re: There are 6 X1's at Target in Aiken right now (4:30pm, 12/20)

what is a 6x1?
doc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 05:56 PM   #3
CockLurker
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 4400
CockLurker rules the CockPitCockLurker rules the CockPitCockLurker rules the CockPitCockLurker rules the CockPitCockLurker rules the CockPitCockLurker rules the CockPitCockLurker rules the CockPitCockLurker rules the CockPitCockLurker rules the CockPitCockLurker rules the CockPitCockLurker rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by doc View Post
what is a 6x1?
Pretty sure its 6 but my multiplication is rusty
CockLurker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 09:44 PM   #4
doc
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 380
doc has feathers coming indoc has feathers coming indoc has feathers coming in

Quote:
Originally Posted by CockLurker View Post
Pretty sure its 6 but my multiplication is rusty
doc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 06:20 PM   #5
believeinsteve2117
Class of 2015

Male

CockyCash: 500
believeinsteve2117 is learning to peckbelieveinsteve2117 is learning to peck

Probably meant there are 6 xbox one's

believeinsteve2117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 06:38 PM   #6
aftertwobowls
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 4163000
aftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot material
Talking Re: There are 6 X1's at Target in Aiken right now (4:30pm, 12/20)

Quote:
Originally Posted by believeinsteve2117 View Post
Probably meant there are 6 xbox one's
I don't think so. You're wrong..
aftertwobowls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 07:10 PM   #7
1SCFanInPAUntilNow
Franchise Playa

Male

CockyCash: 9980800
1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material

The past week or so it seems every place I go has them in stock. Really weird around the holidays.
1SCFanInPAUntilNow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 01:57 AM   #8
womfalcs3
Happiness is a choice

Male

CockyCash: 1400
womfalcs3 is USC mascot materialwomfalcs3 is USC mascot materialwomfalcs3 is USC mascot materialwomfalcs3 is USC mascot materialwomfalcs3 is USC mascot materialwomfalcs3 is USC mascot materialwomfalcs3 is USC mascot materialwomfalcs3 is USC mascot materialwomfalcs3 is USC mascot materialwomfalcs3 is USC mascot materialwomfalcs3 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1SCFanInPAUntilNow View Post
The past week or so it seems every place I go has them in stock. Really weird around the holidays.
Yeah... The reason you have plenty of stock so close to Christmas is because of low demand. Most people don't want an inferior product that's more expensive than the competition. Add to that Microsoft has lost the trust of much of the gaming base through their disingenuous and anti consumer behavior, and you have a bad outlook for the xbone.

PS4 keeps expanding its lead.
womfalcs3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 10:05 AM   #9
cockinraleigh
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 98700
cockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by womfalcs3 View Post
Yeah... The reason you have plenty of stock so close to Christmas is because of low demand. Most people don't want an inferior product that's more expensive than the competition. Add to that Microsoft has lost the trust of much of the gaming base through their disingenuous and anti consumer behavior, and you have a bad outlook for the xbone.

Jesus man. Can you stop with the fanboy bullshit? We get it. You don't like xbox. Other people do. Let it go man.
cockinraleigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 05:14 PM   #10
Cockdiesel7
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 1318
Cockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by cockinraleigh View Post
Jesus man. Can you stop with the fanboy bullshit? We get it. You don't like xbox. Other people do. Let it go man.
what he said
Cockdiesel7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 06:09 PM   #11
HeadCockFan
...where the Pampers is.

Male

CockyCash: 202781
HeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by cockinraleigh View Post
I am a real life fanboy. As in, I prefer playing games in real life.
HeadCockFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 05:02 PM   #12
Order 66
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 100500
Order 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot material

Quote:

http://techland.time.com/2013/12/24/...o-1-who-knows/
Old 12-30-2013, 05:44 PM   #13
Cockadoo
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 500
Cockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Order 66 View Post

What is even more interesting about that article that it didn't go into was that the PS4 is selling on EBAY above retail price where as you can get an XOne for a deal. You can actually get one below the PS4 retail price. So you can throw the pricing argument out the window.

He mentions that you can't tell the correct figures due to unknown supply numbers, but sales are sales and no matter the supply 66% sold to 33% sold is a hard figure. Since there is no shortage of these consoles on ebay that argument doesn't stand.

If your in the market for an XBone I would go to EBAY before the store.

Check out what this one went for:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Microsoft-Xb...item4d162f9b4f

Cockadoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 07:03 PM   #14
Cockdiesel7
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 1318
Cockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cockadoo View Post
What is even more interesting about that article that it didn't go into was that the PS4 is selling on EBAY above retail price where as you can get an XOne for a deal. You can actually get one below the PS4 retail price. So you can throw the pricing argument out the window.

He mentions that you can't tell the correct figures due to unknown supply numbers, but sales are sales and no matter the supply 66% sold to 33% sold is a hard figure. Since there is no shortage of these consoles on ebay that argument doesn't stand.

If your in the market for an XBone I would go to EBAY before the store.

Check out what this one went for:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Microsoft-Xb...item4d162f9b4f
How about read your own link.. it was only a system with no power brick, kinect, or controller you can add 200$ for just that
Cockdiesel7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 10:43 PM   #15
Metalrush24
Pro aris et focis

Male

CockyCash: 27359704
Metalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot material

Yeah, I saw 10+ at the Beaufort best buy, with a relatively full stock of accessories and games. Which surprised me because it's an older and downsized Best Buy that usually has stocking issues.
Give a larbage, throw out your garbage.
Metalrush24 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 02:06 AM   #16
diehardgamecock
1st Team All-SEC

Male

diehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPit

effing christ.

Old 12-21-2013, 02:30 AM   #17
womfalcs3
Happiness is a choice

Male

CockyCash: 1400
womfalcs3 is USC mascot materialwomfalcs3 is USC mascot materialwomfalcs3 is USC mascot materialwomfalcs3 is USC mascot materialwomfalcs3 is USC mascot materialwomfalcs3 is USC mascot materialwomfalcs3 is USC mascot materialwomfalcs3 is USC mascot materialwomfalcs3 is USC mascot materialwomfalcs3 is USC mascot materialwomfalcs3 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by diehardgamecock View Post
effing christ.
Hardcock, while you're running around reporting on xbone stock, can you please tell me if there's some left at the toys r us in Aiken? Thanks in advance.
womfalcs3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 02:40 AM   #18
diehardgamecock
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Quote:
Hardcock, while you're running around reporting on xbone stock, can you please tell me if there's some left at the toys r us in Aiken? Thanks in advance.

my god. do you have stock in sony? i sure hope so.

i hear the Q4 reports are out now.

btw.....you tried any new doritos lately?

Old 12-21-2013, 02:42 AM   #19
diehardgamecock
1st Team All-SEC

Male

....and there's not a toys r us in aiken.

<harumph>

Old 12-21-2013, 02:44 AM   #20
diehardgamecock
1st Team All-SEC

Male

also...

i apologize for my thread getting effed up by the resident troll. sorry fellas. my only intention was to let you guys know that i had found some X1's in case anybody was still looking for one.

i should have known. that's my bad, i suppose...

<sigh>