CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > The Water Cooler

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
rosstheboss
Spurticus
WeStillOwnUSC
Thenardier
3MTA3
Spurrier_Superior_On
CWall2001
b381l
bigdog2003
hyoung912
2001 vs Sandstorm (1210)
**USC vs. USC-Upstat (1102)
Cunningham wants to (610)
Purple drank (457)
Horseshoes has been (232)
Clemson Georgia Game (232)
ESPN article on Clow (188)
Fumble party (171)
1964 World’s Fair (141)
Softball tops Georgi (139)
**USC vs. USC-Upstate GAM
2001 vs Sandstorm
*Official 2014 NHL Stanle
Bianca Cuevas - 2014 WBB
Season Rankings Thread...
Cunningham wants to hear
Acock reviews the SEC Net
Softball tops Georgia Sou
2015 Warm/Warmer/Favorite
Name a Gamecock

Old 12-21-2013, 01:01 AM   #1
rrsandersjr
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 200
rrsandersjr has earned his spursrrsandersjr has earned his spursrrsandersjr has earned his spursrrsandersjr has earned his spursrrsandersjr has earned his spursrrsandersjr has earned his spurs
Default Christmas PG13 joke

Santa is making his rounds when he stops at the first house. An extremely obese woman with hair in curlers and missing half of her teeth is waiting and says, " hey Santy, want to stay awhile?" Santa replies, "Ho Ho Ho, guess I'd better go, got some toys to deliver you know." He leaves and arrives at house #2, when he is confronted by an equally repulsive woman who also propositions him with the same line and he replies again, "Ho ho ho, guess I'd better go, got some toys to deliver you know." He leaves and heads to house #3 where to his pleasant surprise is met by the most beautiful woman that he has ever seen. In addition to her beauty, she is wearing a see through night gown and in her most seductive voice says, "hey Santa, won't you stay awhile?" With that Santa replied, "hey, hey, hey, guess I'd better stay...can't get up the chimney with my dick this way!"
Merry Christmas

Last edited by rrsandersjr; 12-21-2013 at 10:59 AM. Reason: Change auto-correct spellings
rrsandersjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 05:37 AM   #2
Acockolypse Now
L-I-V-I-N

Male

CockyCash: 45000175
Acockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot material
Default Re: Christmas PG13 joke

May not be entirely SFW.