CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Other Sports > The Locker Room

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
U-Dub Gamecock
ReadR00ster
rosstheboss
Latti
donbgamecock
Bobby Boucher
ConwayGamecock
usc1
Regalcock
El Cid Ranger
**USC vs. Auburn GAM (2674)
BREAD (522)
Sindarius Thornwell (340)
Dress shirt help (335)
Starz Black Sails (274)
Best Child Acting Pe (236)
Grill 225 (Market Pa (168)
South Carolina @ Aub (110)
Well gameday just go (105)
Unsung Hero (84)
**USC vs. Auburn GAME #3
2014 NBA PLAYOFFS!!!!!
Kelcy and Vic questioned
Sindarius Thornwell Draft
Grill 225 (Market Pavilli
2014 Atlanta Braves Seaso
South Carolina @ Auburn S
Name a Gamecock
Does Brenton Williams hav
Josh Cunningham Power For


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-29-2013, 09:49 PM   #1
Lalli25
Household Name
 
Lalli25's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Centreville, Va
Posts: 7,118
CockyCash: 380
Lalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot material
Default Peyton Manning MVP

How can anyone honestly discuss anyone else winning the award. The dude had a half this week that most QBs would love to be their entire game stats. 26/28 266 4 TDs 0 Ints. Also set TD record for a season and passing yardage in a year. Just don't get people who say that some other players are legit MVP candidate contenders.
__________________
Lalli25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 10:06 PM   #2
Regalcock
Fawlless
 
Regalcock's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Castle Anthrax
Posts: 12,579
CockyCash: 114893542
Regalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot material
Default Re: Peyton Manning MVP

He took it and ran away.
__________________
Regalcock is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 10:07 PM   #3
I Bleed Garnet
Heisman Candidate
 
I Bleed Garnet's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 17,320
CockyCash: 524485398
I Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot material
Default Re: Peyton Manning MVP

I didn't know anyone else was in the discussion for the award.
__________________

#LukeForMod
2010 Football SEC East Champs
2009 Basketball SEC East Co-Champs

"9 out of 10 schools cheat, and the 10th is in last place"-Jerry Tarkanian
I Bleed Garnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 12:09 AM   #4
Lalli25
Household Name
 
Lalli25's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Centreville, Va
Posts: 7,118
CockyCash: 380
Lalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot material
Default Re: Peyton Manning MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Bleed Garnet View Post
I didn't know anyone else was in the discussion for the award.
Some times you hear announcers say some guy should be an MVP candidate but more often you hear dumb fans trying to argue their guy should be MVP.
__________________
Lalli25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 10:09 PM   #5
ucan'tlickourcocks
The "other" M. Lattimore
 
ucan'tlickourcocks's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Myrtle Beach
Posts: 12,363
CockyCash: 5905802
ucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot material
Default Re: Peyton Manning MVP

The only discussion I have heard was for 2nd!
__________________
ucan'tlickourcocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 12:19 AM   #6
GH
203319
 
GH's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 17,925
CockyCash: 31828
GH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot material
Default Re: Peyton Manning MVP

Honestly, how can anyone discuss anyone else winning the award? I just do not get people who say that any other players are legitimately MVP candidates (Lalli25, 2013, p.1).

References
Lalli25 (2013). Peyton Manning MVP. Cockytalk. Retrieved from http://www.cockytalk.com/showthread.php?t=202498
__________________
Yech, I can hear you misspelling words as you speak!
GH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 12:49 AM   #7
Gamecock_Aholic
Banned
 
Gamecock_Aholic's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: somewhere
Posts: 28,149
CockyCash: 200
Gamecock_Aholic is USC mascot materialGamecock_Aholic is USC mascot materialGamecock_Aholic is USC mascot materialGamecock_Aholic is USC mascot materialGamecock_Aholic is USC mascot materialGamecock_Aholic is USC mascot materialGamecock_Aholic is USC mascot materialGamecock_Aholic is USC mascot materialGamecock_Aholic is USC mascot materialGamecock_Aholic is USC mascot materialGamecock_Aholic is USC mascot material
Default Re: Peyton Manning MVP

I wish there was a chance Luke Kuechly could get it. But Peyton is well deserving of it.
Gamecock_Aholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 11:55 AM   #8
GH
203319
 
GH's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 17,925
CockyCash: 31828
GH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot material
Default Re: Peyton Manning MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamecock_Aholic View Post
I wish there was a chance Luke Kuechly could get it. But Peyton is well deserving of it.
He's got a pretty good shot at Defensive Player of the Year
__________________
Yech, I can hear you misspelling words as you speak!
GH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 12:01 PM   #9
bigduff32
Freshman All-American
 
bigduff32's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Greer, SC
Posts: 715
CockyCash: 200
bigduff32 is making other chickens nervousbigduff32 is making other chickens nervousbigduff32 is making other chickens nervousbigduff32 is making other chickens nervousbigduff32 is making other chickens nervousbigduff32 is making other chickens nervousbigduff32 is making other chickens nervousbigduff32 is making other chickens nervous
Default Re: Peyton Manning MVP

they should rename the award to the "peyton manning MVP award" after the year he had this year. He is just soooo good... glad I had him on my fantasy team!
__________________
"Chase perfection. If you fall short, you catch excellence"
bigduff32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 12:08 PM   #10
gripitandripit2007
Blue Chip
 
gripitandripit2007's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: May 2007
Location: Florence SC
Posts: 800
CockyCash: 500
gripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talons
Send a message via Yahoo to gripitandripit2007
Default Re: Peyton Manning MVP

Skip Bayless said Brady should win it bc of what the Pats has done with no WRs this year but he is a huge Brady homer
__________________




WIN ANYWAY!!

gripitandripit2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 12:14 PM   #11
GH
203319
 
GH's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 17,925
CockyCash: 31828
GH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot material
Default Re: Peyton Manning MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by gripitandripit2007 View Post
Skip Bayless said Brady should win it bc of what the Pats has done with no WRs this year but he is a huge Brady homer

Skip Bayless and Stephen A Smith are idiots who say stuff just to say it.
__________________
Yech, I can hear you misspelling words as you speak!
GH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 03:05 PM   #12
Tim Taylor
Banned
 
Tim Taylor's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: SC
Posts: 273
CockyCash: 500
Tim Taylor rules the CockPitTim Taylor rules the CockPitTim Taylor rules the CockPitTim Taylor rules the CockPitTim Taylor rules the CockPitTim Taylor rules the CockPitTim Taylor rules the CockPitTim Taylor rules the CockPitTim Taylor rules the CockPitTim Taylor rules the CockPitTim Taylor rules the CockPit
Default Re: Peyton Manning MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by gripitandripit2007 View Post
Skip Bayless said Brady should win it bc of what the Pats has done with no WRs this year but he is a huge Brady homer
Ha! Brady is a system quarterback if I've ever seen one. Belichek needs to give a shout out to Mike Leach when he gives his HoF acceptance speech because without that offensive scheme (in addition to all of the outstanding DCs he's hired), Belichek is nothing more than a Bill Parcells wannabe.

Edelman and Amendola were taylormade for the short quick passes from the air raid. Aaron Dobson - while overlooked - was a stud at Marshall. In fact, he had one of the catches of the year in either 2011 or 2012 (look it up).

Another thing ESPN won't mention as the reason for the Patriots success (other than the fact that they were gifted at least one, if not two wins this year), is the fact that they have a top 10 defense again (scoring, not yards, you win and lose based on points), had the number two rushing offense and had the second most rushing touchdowns as well.

Brady's QB rating was 87.3 this year. That puts him in the company of Andy Dalton, Jay Cutler, Sam Bradford, and Carson Palmer. Real who's who among quarterbacks. Hell his QBR (if you are into that sort of thing) was 61.09 which puts him in the Romo/Dalton/Fitzpatrick area again.

He was an above average QB before he got Moss (but given how shitty the league wide qb situation was from 2000 until 2005ish, he was called elite by default) and then he started having great numbers. Peyton has had great numbers no matter where he's gone. The Patriots lose Brady and put in a QB that hadn't started a game in over 5-6 years, and still win 11 games. Manning goes out with an injury and the Colts go 2-14 and have the first pick. If that's not a system, then there is no system.
Tim Taylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 03:43 PM   #13
cockyjordan3
Wofford Terrier
 
cockyjordan3's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Spartanburg, SC
Posts: 4,824
CockyCash: 392442
cockyjordan3 is USC mascot materialcockyjordan3 is USC mascot materialcockyjordan3 is USC mascot materialcockyjordan3 is USC mascot materialcockyjordan3 is USC mascot materialcockyjordan3 is USC mascot materialcockyjordan3 is USC mascot materialcockyjordan3 is USC mascot materialcockyjordan3 is USC mascot materialcockyjordan3 is USC mascot materialcockyjordan3 is USC mascot material
Default Re: Peyton Manning MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Taylor View Post
Ha! Brady is a system quarterback if I've ever seen one. Belichek needs to give a shout out to Mike Leach when he gives his HoF acceptance speech because without that offensive scheme (in addition to all of the outstanding DCs he's hired), Belichek is nothing more than a Bill Parcells wannabe.

Edelman and Amendola were taylormade for the short quick passes from the air raid. Aaron Dobson - while overlooked - was a stud at Marshall. In fact, he had one of the catches of the year in either 2011 or 2012 (look it up).

Another thing ESPN won't mention as the reason for the Patriots success (other than the fact that they were gifted at least one, if not two wins this year), is the fact that they have a top 10 defense again (scoring, not yards, you win and lose based on points), had the number two rushing offense and had the second most rushing touchdowns as well.

Brady's QB rating was 87.3 this year. That puts him in the company of Andy Dalton, Jay Cutler, Sam Bradford, and Carson Palmer. Real who's who among quarterbacks. Hell his QBR (if you are into that sort of thing) was 61.09 which puts him in the Romo/Dalton/Fitzpatrick area again.

He was an above average QB before he got Moss (but given how shitty the league wide qb situation was from 2000 until 2005ish, he was called elite by default) and then he started having great numbers. Peyton has had great numbers no matter where he's gone. The Patriots lose Brady and put in a QB that hadn't started a game in over 5-6 years, and still win 11 games. Manning goes out with an injury and the Colts go 2-14 and have the first pick. If that's not a system, then there is no system.
New England has been top 10 in rushing back to back years, yet you claim they ran an air raid. Please be quiet.
__________________
NEW CAROLINA

cockyjordan3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 04:53 PM   #14
NJGCfan
5* Recruit
 
NJGCfan's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: NJ
Posts: 490
CockyCash: 500
NJGCfan has developed his gaff and talonsNJGCfan has developed his gaff and talonsNJGCfan has developed his gaff and talonsNJGCfan has developed his gaff and talonsNJGCfan has developed his gaff and talonsNJGCfan has developed his gaff and talonsNJGCfan has developed his gaff and talonsNJGCfan has developed his gaff and talonsNJGCfan has developed his gaff and talonsNJGCfan has developed his gaff and talonsNJGCfan has developed his gaff and talons
Default Re: Peyton Manning MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Taylor View Post
Ha! Brady is a system quarterback if I've ever seen one. Belichek needs to give a shout out to Mike Leach when he gives his HoF acceptance speech because without that offensive scheme (in addition to all of the outstanding DCs he's hired), Belichek is nothing more than a Bill Parcells wannabe.

Edelman and Amendola were taylormade for the short quick passes from the air raid. Aaron Dobson - while overlooked - was a stud at Marshall. In fact, he had one of the catches of the year in either 2011 or 2012 (look it up).

Another thing ESPN won't mention as the reason for the Patriots success (other than the fact that they were gifted at least one, if not two wins this year), is the fact that they have a top 10 defense again (scoring, not yards, you win and lose based on points), had the number two rushing offense and had the second most rushing touchdowns as well.

Brady's QB rating was 87.3 this year. That puts him in the company of Andy Dalton, Jay Cutler, Sam Bradford, and Carson Palmer. Real who's who among quarterbacks. Hell his QBR (if you are into that sort of thing) was 61.09 which puts him in the Romo/Dalton/Fitzpatrick area again.

He was an above average QB before he got Moss (but given how shitty the league wide qb situation was from 2000 until 2005ish, he was called elite by default) and then he started having great numbers. Peyton has had great numbers no matter where he's gone. The Patriots lose Brady and put in a QB that hadn't started a game in over 5-6 years, and still win 11 games. Manning goes out with an injury and the Colts go 2-14 and have the first pick. If that's not a system, then there is no system.
^idiot.

and I'm a jets fan
__________________
NJGCfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 09:22 PM   #15
Flameout12
2nd Team All-American
 
Flameout12's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Chas-Ladson
Posts: 9,581
CockyCash: 100500
Flameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot material
Default Re: Peyton Manning MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Taylor View Post
Belichek is nothing more than a Bill Parcells wannabe.
That's bizzarre comment as well as the Tom Brady comments. I have no dog in this hunt, but you obviously have some significant bias against the Pats.

Must suck for you when they keep winning and beat Manning with all their "systems".
Flameout12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 09:25 PM   #16
Tim Taylor
Banned
 
Tim Taylor's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: SC
Posts: 273
CockyCash: 500
Tim Taylor rules the CockPitTim Taylor rules the CockPitTim Taylor rules the CockPitTim Taylor rules the CockPitTim Taylor rules the CockPitTim Taylor rules the CockPitTim Taylor rules the CockPitTim Taylor rules the CockPitTim Taylor rules the CockPitTim Taylor rules the CockPitTim Taylor rules the CockPit
Default Re: Peyton Manning MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameout12 View Post
That's bizzarre comment as well as the Tom Brady comments. I have no dog in this hunt, but you obviously have some significant bias against the Pats.

Must suck for you when they keep winning and beat Manning with all their "systems".

When was the last time they won something without spy tapes?
Tim Taylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 09:33 PM   #17
BleedsGarnet
4-Star
 
BleedsGarnet's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Northern Greenville
Posts: 402
CockyCash: 500
BleedsGarnet has earned his spursBleedsGarnet has earned his spursBleedsGarnet has earned his spursBleedsGarnet has earned his spursBleedsGarnet has earned his spursBleedsGarnet has earned his spurs
Default Re: Peyton Manning MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Taylor View Post
Ha! Brady is a system quarterback if I've ever seen one. Belichek needs to give a shout out to Mike Leach when he gives his HoF acceptance speech because without that offensive scheme (in addition to all of the outstanding DCs he's hired), Belichek is nothing more than a Bill Parcells wannabe.

Edelman and Amendola were taylormade for the short quick passes from the air raid. Aaron Dobson - while overlooked - was a stud at Marshall. In fact, he had one of the catches of the year in either 2011 or 2012 (look it up).

Another thing ESPN won't mention as the reason for the Patriots success (other than the fact that they were gifted at least one, if not two wins this year), is the fact that they have a top 10 defense again (scoring, not yards, you win and lose based on points), had the number two rushing offense and had the second most rushing touchdowns as well.

Brady's QB rating was 87.3 this year. That puts him in the company of Andy Dalton, Jay Cutler, Sam Bradford, and Carson Palmer. Real who's who among quarterbacks. Hell his QBR (if you are into that sort of thing) was 61.09 which puts him in the Romo/Dalton/Fitzpatrick area again.

He was an above average QB before he got Moss (but given how shitty the league wide qb situation was from 2000 until 2005ish, he was called elite by default) and then he started having great numbers. Peyton has had great numbers no matter where he's gone. The Patriots lose Brady and put in a QB that hadn't started a game in over 5-6 years, and still win 11 games. Manning goes out with an injury and the Colts go 2-14 and have the first pick. If that's not a system, then there is no system.
Not a patriots fan by any means, absolutely hate Belicheat but it did my heart good to see them beat the Charlotte Panthers.
BleedsGarnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 10:54 AM   #18
Cockypantherfan
2nd Team All-SEC
 
Cockypantherfan's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 2,750
CockyCash: 1627
Cockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot material
Default Re: Peyton Manning MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedsGarnet View Post
Not a patriots fan by any means, absolutely hate Belicheat but it did my heart good to see them beat the Charlotte Panthers.
Lol, the "Charlotte" Panthers... sounds like somebody is butt hurt about something.
Cockypantherfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 04:10 PM   #19
Tim Taylor
Banned
 
Tim Taylor's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: SC
Posts: 273
CockyCash: 500
Tim Taylor rules the CockPitTim Taylor rules the CockPitTim Taylor rules the CockPitTim Taylor rules the CockPitTim Taylor rules the CockPitTim Taylor rules the CockPitTim Taylor rules the CockPitTim Taylor rules the CockPitTim Taylor rules the CockPitTim Taylor rules the CockPitTim Taylor rules the CockPit
Default Re: Peyton Manning MVP

You do realize that Air Raid offenses do run the ball right? Just because they emphasize a bunch of short quick passes, doesn't mean they don't run.

Now sit down and let the grown folks talk junior.
Tim Taylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 04:23 PM   #20
uscbaseball32
Recruit
 
uscbaseball32's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: greenville
Posts: 120
CockyCash: 500
uscbaseball32 is making other chickens nervoususcbaseball32 is making other chickens nervoususcbaseball32 is making other chickens nervoususcbaseball32 is making other chickens nervoususcbaseball32 is making other chickens nervoususcbaseball32 is making other chickens nervoususcbaseball32 is making other chickens nervous
Default Re: Peyton Manning MVP

Once you get to the league there is no such thing as a "system qb" You are either good and win games or you aren't. Brady will go down as one of the best ever and so will Bellicheck. At the professional level if you run your system well enough to win rings then you are a good player. Manning certainly deserves MVP though his numbers are ridiculous.
uscbaseball32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:36 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Provided by SLB Development