CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > Gamecock Multimedia

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
CockyLifer
Aggie96
Gamecocks1137
jebodiah
b381l
Acockolypse Now
Gamecock in TX
Cockypantherfan
cockycrazy2001
yazoo
Vote for Browns star (3255)
Shaw Lighting Up Bro (2365)
2016 Commitment - Ja (1981)
Connor Shaw intervie (995)
They are coming to y (885)
Gameday Garnet Polo (859)
Aggie Statistics (846)
Clowney (827)
Free furniture if A& (510)
Spurrier accepts coc (475)
Connor Shaw Browns
2013 game vs TN is on SEC
Spurrier accepts cockys c
TJ Holloman
Gamecock CAD Models
Discussion: 2015 Recruiti
QB Kenny Hill named start
Preparing for the smash r
Aggie Statistics
Question about renewing (

Old 01-16-2014, 04:55 PM   #1
AtlantaSportsGuy
Football Guru

Male

CockyCash: 500
AtlantaSportsGuy is sharpening his clawsAtlantaSportsGuy is sharpening his clawsAtlantaSportsGuy is sharpening his clawsAtlantaSportsGuy is sharpening his clawsAtlantaSportsGuy is sharpening his claws
Default My own Clemson vs Carolina Rivalry video!

Would love feedback!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7Yzh2QOACQ

AtlantaSportsGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 05:08 PM   #2
Rooster'srule
Blue Chip

Male

Rooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talons
Default Re: My own Clemson vs Carolina Rivalry video!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtlantaSportsGuy View Post
Two thumps up!!
Rooster'srule is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 05:24 PM   #3
roosterdude21
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 0
roosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot material

Wow, great job. Several unflattering shots from our fans and players but the video was good overall
roosterdude21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 11:59 PM   #4
Carolina0705
Walk On

Male

Carolina0705 has hatched from the shell

Atlanta sports guy hell of a video! Great job! Enjoyed watching it anymore good ones you got let me know.
Carolina0705 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 02:32 AM   #5
COCKYWOOD
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 800
COCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot material

COCKYWOOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 06:46 PM   #6
AtlantaSportsGuy
Football Guru

Male

AtlantaSportsGuy is sharpening his clawsAtlantaSportsGuy is sharpening his clawsAtlantaSportsGuy is sharpening his clawsAtlantaSportsGuy is sharpening his clawsAtlantaSportsGuy is sharpening his claws

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolina0705 View Post
Atlanta sports guy hell of a video! Great job! Enjoyed watching it anymore good ones you got let me know.
I've got some other videos up on my Youtube account about SEC football and the Braves. They're pretty good as well!

AtlantaSportsGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 11:54 AM   #7
tgobbel
Semper Fi

Male

Location: From Greenville, SC Now I live in, Southern Indiana
CockyCash: 200
tgobbel is crowing loudlytgobbel is crowing loudlytgobbel is crowing loudlytgobbel is crowing loudlytgobbel is crowing loudlytgobbel is crowing loudlytgobbel is crowing loudlytgobbel is crowing loudlytgobbel is crowing loudlytgobbel is crowing loudlytgobbel is crowing loudly

Well done! The part where Connor was looking dead in the camera was AWESOME! Great Video!
'Life is one big road, with lots of signs, so when you're ridin' through the ruts, don't ya complicate your mind, flee from hate, mischief, and jealousy, don't bury your dreams, put your vision to reality. Wake Up and Live.'
--RNM

tgobbel is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 02:14 PM   #8
kingoftheroost
la-la-la

Male

CockyCash: 1000000
kingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtlantaSportsGuy View Post
Would love feedback!
Old 01-20-2014, 05:38 PM   #9
Gamerooster
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 26386
Gamerooster is USC mascot materialGamerooster is USC mascot materialGamerooster is USC mascot materialGamerooster is USC mascot materialGamerooster is USC mascot materialGamerooster is USC mascot materialGamerooster is USC mascot materialGamerooster is USC mascot materialGamerooster is USC mascot materialGamerooster is USC mascot materialGamerooster is USC mascot material

Nice job. More older stuff would be nice but it's hard to find those clips.
Old 01-20-2014, 05:54 PM   #10
FanofCarolina1
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 925
FanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot material

Good job.
Old 07-10-2014, 07:29 PM   #11
gsgp
Blue Chip

Male

gsgp has developed his gaff and talonsgsgp has developed his gaff and talonsgsgp has developed his gaff and talonsgsgp has developed his gaff and talonsgsgp has developed his gaff and talonsgsgp has developed his gaff and talonsgsgp has developed his gaff and talonsgsgp has developed his gaff and talonsgsgp has developed his gaff and talonsgsgp has developed his gaff and talonsgsgp has developed his gaff and talons

Wow kicked up some ol memories thank you very much.
gsgp is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 07:54 PM   #12
rolinb1
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 1310176
rolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot material

NICE.
Old 07-10-2014, 08:30 PM   #13
G&B
ferk it

Male

CockyCash: 520
G&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot material

too much clemson sh*t...otherwise awesome!

"Relativity is relative" - V. Smith
G&B is offline   Reply With Quote