CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > iCocky

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
b381l
Spurticus
Acockolypse Now
Gamecocks1137
MisterClowney
gamecockgal
spareparts
jrussjr
B-G
MEL
Ace suspended 4 game (2047)
Top 10 Reasons Why T (1781)
watching the Alabama (550)
Da'Quan Bowers had a (428)
A good friend of min (380)
Sidney Rice Retiring (374)
Dan Patrick Show - P (319)
ESPN Insider (296)
Phil Steele's Colleg (202)
Pictures of older Co (153)
Places to eat in Conway?
Sidney Rice Retiring From
2015 - Johnny Frasier
Ace suspended 4 games
Bonefish Grill
Gamecock Showcase Attende
Discussion: 2015 Recruiti
2015 - Christian Pellage
FAIRGROUNDS PARKING GREEN
Tenn vs WVU in Charlotte

Old 01-18-2014, 08:52 PM   #1
Mongocock
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 200
Mongocock rules the CockPitMongocock rules the CockPitMongocock rules the CockPitMongocock rules the CockPitMongocock rules the CockPitMongocock rules the CockPitMongocock rules the CockPitMongocock rules the CockPitMongocock rules the CockPitMongocock rules the CockPitMongocock rules the CockPit
Default Video maker?

I have an idea for a video. What's a good software to make one?
Old 01-18-2014, 09:19 PM   #2
Gamecock1983
I kill threads.

Male

CockyCash: 10204
Gamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPit
Default Re: Video maker?

Adobe Premiere, Final Cut Pro and Avid are the three best available options. In that order, IMO. If you have non-linear editing experience, go with one of those. If you're new to editing, they are a bit frustrating to learn...they're also not very cheap.

You could also throw something together on Windows Movie Maker or iMovie.
Old 01-18-2014, 09:28 PM   #3
RockRocks787
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 1510
RockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPit
Send a message via AIM to RockRocks787

I agree with Adobe Premiere. You can download a full trial version and see if you like it.

RockRocks787 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 09:29 PM   #4
MisterClowney
It's A Revolution

Male

CockyCash: 685
MisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot material

Final Cut Pro or Premiere.

Follow Gamecockology on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
MisterClowney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 09:42 PM   #5
Mongocock
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 200
Mongocock rules the CockPitMongocock rules the CockPitMongocock rules the CockPitMongocock rules the CockPitMongocock rules the CockPitMongocock rules the CockPitMongocock rules the CockPitMongocock rules the CockPitMongocock rules the CockPitMongocock rules the CockPitMongocock rules the CockPit

I'm brand new to it. I've heard iMovie is decent
Old 01-18-2014, 09:59 PM   #6
uscgamecocks88
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 500
uscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talons

I'm not great with that kind of stuff but I've used Windows Movie Maker. Its good enough for me. I've heard some great things about iMovie too.

Also... hate to be "that guy" but it's in the wrong forum...
uscgamecocks88 is online now   Reply With Quote