CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Sarge

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
The Yancey
peterlemon
Kyle76
bcolinc
zcoop
Cockypantherfan
WeStillOwnUSC
18IsTheMan
garnet_black215
ecugrad
The Demise of the 3- (2222)
East Carolina Predic (1468)
Pirate Depth Chart (1322)
Why didn't Wes Green (1166)
A&M on 3rd down (569)
You guys are horribl (566)
Did we ever go after (517)
Finally Cooled Off (473)
louisville (414)
It's the offenses no (382)
All of our defensive play
East Carolina Prediction
Tevin Mack SG 6-5, 200 (2
Tanner McEvoy should've s
Watching the Georgia game
Name a Gamecock
louisville
What would be your defini
Eastern Michigan's Concre
THIS is why we don't give


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-10-2014, 07:30 PM   #1
Bosscock
4-Star
 
Bosscock's Avatar
 


Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 279
CockyCash: 500
Bosscock is sharpening his clawsBosscock is sharpening his clawsBosscock is sharpening his clawsBosscock is sharpening his claws
Default KLUCAS about Carolina baseball apparel?

Just wanted to get an idea of what new apparel G&BT was going to come out with and when and if their is the possibility you all could sell 1/2 turtleneck shirts with the baseball SC logo on the collar like the team has. Those would be a great sell.

Thanks in advance.
Bosscock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 09:17 PM   #2
JerseyBird
Fuggedaboudit
 
JerseyBird's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Caldwell NJ
Posts: 2,024
CockyCash: 2332
JerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot material
Default Re: KLUCAS about Carolina baseball apparel?

Just to clarify, it has about 1/2 the neck length of a turtleneck? Because a turtleneck 1/2 shirt would not be a good look for a lot of people, myself included :-))
__________________
Well, there's still women's soccer
JerseyBird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 09:29 PM   #3
GamecockMomSC
Sweet Carolina Girl
 
GamecockMomSC's Avatar
 
Female

Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: SC
Posts: 5,758
CockyCash: 101194810
GamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot material
Default Re: KLUCAS about Carolina baseball apparel?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyBird View Post
Just to clarify, it has about 1/2 the neck length of a turtleneck? Because a turtleneck 1/2 shirt would not be a good look for a lot of people, myself included :-))


Yeah, it's called a mock turtleneck.
GamecockMomSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 11:17 PM   #4
Bosscock
4-Star
 
Bosscock's Avatar
 


Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 279
CockyCash: 500
Bosscock is sharpening his clawsBosscock is sharpening his clawsBosscock is sharpening his clawsBosscock is sharpening his claws
Default Re: KLUCAS about Carolina baseball apparel?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyBird View Post
Just to clarify, it has about 1/2 the neck length of a turtleneck? Because a turtleneck 1/2 shirt would not be a good look for a lot of people, myself included :-))

Yup. Like this with the baseball SC logo on the collar:

Bosscock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 09:45 PM   #5
spareparts
Insulted Other Member(s)
 
spareparts's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Columbia
Posts: 22,070
CockyCash: 1000509
spareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot material
Default Re: KLUCAS about Carolina baseball apparel?

It's the annual kluckas drobe thread
spareparts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 11:24 PM   #6
ConwayGamecock
The Classic Double-Take
 
ConwayGamecock's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Conway, SC
Posts: 10,160
CockyCash: 71443
ConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot material
Default Re: KLUCAS about Carolina baseball apparel?

Dabo, "that'd look SWEET under my sweatshirt!".....

And yes, they are called Mocks.......just Mock, not Mock-turtleneck. If it's called a "Mock", then everyone knows what type of shirt it's mocking....I got a bunch of those back in the 90s for playing tennis in the winter months. Long-sleeve mocks.....
__________________
ConwayGamecock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 02:54 PM   #7
gamecock88
All Everything
 
gamecock88's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: SC
Posts: 2,886
CockyCash: 200
gamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot material
Default Re: KLUCAS about Carolina baseball apparel?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConwayGamecock View Post
Dabo, "that'd look SWEET under my sweatshirt!".....

And yes, they are called Mocks.......just Mock, not Mock-turtleneck. If it's called a "Mock", then everyone knows what type of shirt it's mocking....I got a bunch of those back in the 90s for playing tennis in the winter months. Long-sleeve mocks.....
gamecock88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 03:29 PM   #8
USCBatgirl21
Official Baseball Chick
 
USCBatgirl21's Avatar
 
Female

Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Sec 4, Row 1, Seat 16 - Carolina Stadium
Posts: 9,891
CockyCash: 1000500
USCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot material
Send a message via MSN to USCBatgirl21
Default Re: KLUCAS about Carolina baseball apparel?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConwayGamecock View Post
Dabo, "that'd look SWEET under my sweatshirt!".....

And yes, they are called Mocks.......just Mock, not Mock-turtleneck. If it's called a "Mock", then everyone knows what type of shirt it's mocking....I got a bunch of those back in the 90s for playing tennis in the winter months. Long-sleeve mocks.....
Actually...men call them mocks. Women call them mock turtlenecks. ;)
USCBatgirl21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 03:33 PM   #9
splinters
Recruit
 
splinters's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: texas
Posts: 163
CockyCash: 500
splinters is making other chickens nervoussplinters is making other chickens nervoussplinters is making other chickens nervoussplinters is making other chickens nervoussplinters is making other chickens nervoussplinters is making other chickens nervoussplinters is making other chickens nervous
Default Re: KLUCAS about Carolina baseball apparel?

Would only wear a mock if i was playing baseball
splinters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 05:52 PM   #10
KLUCAS
Jack Leggett's NIGHTMARE
 
KLUCAS's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Columbia, SC
Posts: 382
CockyCash: 800
KLUCAS is developing his combKLUCAS is developing his combKLUCAS is developing his combKLUCAS is developing his combKLUCAS is developing his combKLUCAS is developing his combKLUCAS is developing his combKLUCAS is developing his combKLUCAS is developing his comb
Default Re: KLUCAS about Carolina baseball apparel?

Quote:
Originally Posted by USCBatgirl21 View Post
Actually...men call them mocks. Women call them mock turtlenecks. ;)
...And Chipper Jones made them NERD-DLE-NECKS when he mashing the baseball!
__________________

SHOP ONLINE @ WWW.GARNETANDBLACKTRADITIONS.COM
YOUR HEADQUARTERS FOR EVERYTHING GARNET AND BLACK

KLUCAS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 05:50 PM   #11
KLUCAS
Jack Leggett's NIGHTMARE
 
KLUCAS's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Columbia, SC
Posts: 382
CockyCash: 800
KLUCAS is developing his combKLUCAS is developing his combKLUCAS is developing his combKLUCAS is developing his combKLUCAS is developing his combKLUCAS is developing his combKLUCAS is developing his combKLUCAS is developing his combKLUCAS is developing his comb
Default Re: KLUCAS about Carolina baseball apparel?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosscock View Post
Just wanted to get an idea of what new apparel G&BT was going to come out with and when and if their is the possibility you all could sell 1/2 turtleneck shirts with the baseball SC logo on the collar like the team has. Those would be a great sell.

Thanks in advance.
Boss-

No problem at all, the easiest way to keep up with the new items is on the website @ ShopGBT.com. However, it generally takes 48 hours or so for the items to upload (upon arrival), which is why we have items in store before online. When you go to the site click "NEW--Shop Here," under the slider. As soon as a new item is uploaded it'll show online there.

We've got a ton of new items coming in from Under Armour and other vendors, however we won't get everything by Friday. Still to come are items like: Jackets, Hoods, Polos, Hats, etc. We also can't get the same mocks that the team wears either. Long story short, the team gets a much better selection than we get at retail. It's aggrevating, but it is what it is....

The other issue we run into is the Jan-March period is generally companies like Under Armour's "revitalization period." They almost focus solely on analytics and product development. Which hurts the selection because they're always our of colors/sizes. For example: We had to order a long sleeve t-shirt from UA in white because they're out of garnet/black until late March. We'll still have a selection, but you really have to get creative.

The GREAT problem we've got to deal with because we have such a great baseball program!

Thanks!
__________________

SHOP ONLINE @ WWW.GARNETANDBLACKTRADITIONS.COM
YOUR HEADQUARTERS FOR EVERYTHING GARNET AND BLACK

KLUCAS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 10:39 PM   #12
Bosscock
4-Star
 
Bosscock's Avatar
 


Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 279
CockyCash: 500
Bosscock is sharpening his clawsBosscock is sharpening his clawsBosscock is sharpening his clawsBosscock is sharpening his claws
Default Re: KLUCAS about Carolina baseball apparel?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLUCAS View Post
Boss-

No problem at all, the easiest way to keep up with the new items is on the website @ ShopGBT.com. However, it generally takes 48 hours or so for the items to upload (upon arrival), which is why we have items in store before online. When you go to the site click "NEW--Shop Here," under the slider. As soon as a new item is uploaded it'll show online there.

We've got a ton of new items coming in from Under Armour and other vendors, however we won't get everything by Friday. Still to come are items like: Jackets, Hoods, Polos, Hats, etc. We also can't get the same mocks that the team wears either. Long story short, the team gets a much better selection than we get at retail. It's aggrevating, but it is what it is....

The other issue we run into is the Jan-March period is generally companies like Under Armour's "revitalization period." They almost focus solely on analytics and product development. Which hurts the selection because they're always our of colors/sizes. For example: We had to order a long sleeve t-shirt from UA in white because they're out of garnet/black until late March. We'll still have a selection, but you really have to get creative.

The GREAT problem we've got to deal with because we have such a great baseball program!

Thanks!

Thanks KLucas. You all have great stuff especially for us out of towners!!!!
Bosscock is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:18 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Provided by SLB Development