CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
roosterdude21
Cockypantherfan
sporkgod50
i29gman
ccured
Lalli25
F4rpoole
Thenardier
Spurticus
Spur's Addiction
The #AskEmmert Q& (616)
Stadium Ratings-Site (508)
Peach Bowl name retu (308)
Construction of Worl (307)
2014 NBA PLAYOFFS!!! (302)
Save Electricity By (264)
HELP calculating acr (227)
NBA Wants to Up Age (194)
How Experienced In P (152)
Salut Salon "We (85)
Diamond DeSheilds, UNC WB
Sweet Corn!!!
Stadium Ratings-Site rate
2014 NBA PLAYOFFS!!!!!
Jameis Winston's Accuser
NBA Wants to Up Age Limit
Kelcy and Vic questioned
*Official 2014 NHL Stanle
2015 - Tommy Hatton
2015 - Lorenzo Nunez

Old 02-24-2014, 10:10 PM   #1
Carolina4Life
1st Team All-Pro

Male

CockyCash: 500
Carolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot material
Default Lattimore & Clowney

Haven't seen it posted but Lattimore and Clowney will train together in Arizona until pro day. Couldn't think of anyone better to push Clowney right along other than Lattimore.
Old 02-24-2014, 10:13 PM   #2
4gamecockfb
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 200
4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons
Default Re: Lattimore & Clowney

Awesome
4gamecockfb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 10:28 PM   #3
atlcocky
Recruit

Female

atlcocky has earned his spursatlcocky has earned his spursatlcocky has earned his spursatlcocky has earned his spursatlcocky has earned his spursatlcocky has earned his spurs

Smart move on so many levels. Latti will push him, and the fact that lattimore thinks enough of JD to train with him might help shut up some of the talking heads saying he is a diva. Can't wait to see them both play next year!
atlcocky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 10:36 PM   #4
Coulwoodwarlord
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 900000
Coulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot material

Well, we'll see. I think JD is a good man, and I know Marcus is. The difference between them is about how much of yourself will you give........................How much ?
Coulwoodwarlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 10:46 PM   #5
nicstockman
Allway’s wright

Male

CockyCash: 30812298
nicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot material

Any time spent with Lattimore is time well spent.
Old 02-24-2014, 10:48 PM   #6
Nassau Gamecock
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 1000
Nassau Gamecock rules the CockPitNassau Gamecock rules the CockPitNassau Gamecock rules the CockPitNassau Gamecock rules the CockPitNassau Gamecock rules the CockPitNassau Gamecock rules the CockPitNassau Gamecock rules the CockPitNassau Gamecock rules the CockPitNassau Gamecock rules the CockPitNassau Gamecock rules the CockPitNassau Gamecock rules the CockPit

so 10 yrs or so - ready for Coach Lattimore?

If I'm here, I am
Old 02-24-2014, 10:52 PM   #7
Coulwoodwarlord
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 900000
Coulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nassau Gamecock View Post

If I'm here, I am
I second this motion !
Coulwoodwarlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 12:26 AM   #8
El Cid Ranger
Black Magic Squad

Male

CockyCash: 850200
El Cid Ranger is USC mascot materialEl Cid Ranger is USC mascot materialEl Cid Ranger is USC mascot materialEl Cid Ranger is USC mascot materialEl Cid Ranger is USC mascot materialEl Cid Ranger is USC mascot materialEl Cid Ranger is USC mascot materialEl Cid Ranger is USC mascot materialEl Cid Ranger is USC mascot materialEl Cid Ranger is USC mascot materialEl Cid Ranger is USC mascot material

Quote:

If I'm here, I am
I don't usual think long term, 8-10 years on most things sports related but, this good Sir is really something to look forward to if the stars were to align!

El Cid Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 11:31 AM   #9
jtm12180
Walk On

Male

jtm12180 has hatched from the shell

Quote:

If I'm here, I am
I would put money on it that Lattimore will be on the Gamecock sideline again...and it won't just be for a random visit on the 49'ers bye week!
jtm12180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 03:55 PM   #10
Order 66
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 100500
Order 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtm12180 View Post
I would put money on it that Lattimore will be on the Gamecock sideline again...and it won't just be for a random visit on the 49'ers bye week!
Needs to graduate to be a coach, see Duce Staley.
Old 02-25-2014, 04:42 PM   #11
Nassau Gamecock
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 1000
Nassau Gamecock rules the CockPitNassau Gamecock rules the CockPitNassau Gamecock rules the CockPitNassau Gamecock rules the CockPitNassau Gamecock rules the CockPitNassau Gamecock rules the CockPitNassau Gamecock rules the CockPitNassau Gamecock rules the CockPitNassau Gamecock rules the CockPitNassau Gamecock rules the CockPitNassau Gamecock rules the CockPit

I'd give him my degree - I don't use it much anymore.
Of course, he'd have graduated before he was born.
Can't have my ring... chick magnet
Old 02-25-2014, 01:25 AM   #12
AtlGAMECOCK
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 3568
AtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to AtlGAMECOCK

I would love to have lattimore coach here
Old 02-25-2014, 11:05 AM   #13
FanofCarolina1
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 400
FanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtlGAMECOCK View Post
he would already be a top rb coach
FanofCarolina1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 11:45 AM   #14
Spur's Addiction
Been caught moddin'...

Male

CockyCash: 200
Spur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot material

Quote:

Not sure why everyone thinks great players make great coaches. There is a big differnece between the two.

Not saying Lattimore would not succeed as a coach. But being a great coach has nothing to do with being a great player.
Old 02-25-2014, 12:09 PM   #15
Cockyteg
4-Star

Male

Cockyteg has hatched from the shell

lets go boys

Cockyteg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 12:27 PM   #16
rosstheboss
Diehard

Male

CockyCash: 398687660
rosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spur's Addiction View Post
Not sure why everyone thinks great players make great coaches. There is a big differnece between the two.

Not saying Lattimore would not succeed as a coach. But being a great coach has nothing to do with being a great player.
lattimore was basically a coach during his 2 years battling through injuries. I think even Spurrier said something about him being an excellent coach one day
Old 02-25-2014, 03:52 PM   #17
BlueHerons
Recruit

Female

BlueHerons has feathers coming inBlueHerons has feathers coming in

Quote:
I think he'd rather be the University Chaplain after he makes his millions in the NFL
BlueHerons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 01:25 AM   #18
Regalcock
Fawlless

Male

CockyCash: 114893542
Regalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot material

This is very good for Clowney.
Old 02-25-2014, 10:05 PM   #19
seamus
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 600
seamus is crowing loudlyseamus is crowing loudlyseamus is crowing loudlyseamus is crowing loudlyseamus is crowing loudlyseamus is crowing loudlyseamus is crowing loudlyseamus is crowing loudlyseamus is crowing loudlyseamus is crowing loudlyseamus is crowing loudly

With his character, discipline, and drive I can't imagine Latti not finishing his degree.
seamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 11:20 PM   #20
Gamecocks1137
Game MVP

Male

Gamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by seamus View Post
With his character, discipline, and drive I can't imagine Latti not finishing his degree.
Im sure he will attempt some after this season, he has spent most of the time rehabbing his knees to get ready. He will be back, I am sure of it.