CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Other Sports > The Locker Room

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
CockyLifer
5lbYardcock
b381l
bigdog2003
GSC2013
StormOfTalons
18IsTheMan
evan_aggie
The Yancey
GH
Do we have any shot (2585)
Carolina opens -15.5 (1884)
What changes can and (1432)
(50 minute Replay) U (1353)
Shaw: Check Out This (1296)
Don't tell me we don (1222)
Gamecocks claimed an (1128)
Gamecock football Lo (1065)
SOS Teleconference (970)
Tanner McEvoy should (941)
Gamecock football Long Te
who thinks we need a whol
Pirate Depth Chart
SOS Teleconference
Do we have any shot again
Connor Shaw Browns
Mike Davis "doubtful
Carolina opens -15.5
MLS almost ready for play
Japanese High School Base

Old 02-27-2014, 12:50 PM   #1
IslandCock
Go! Fight! Win! Kick ASS!

Male

CockyCash: 13701490
IslandCock is crowing loudlyIslandCock is crowing loudlyIslandCock is crowing loudlyIslandCock is crowing loudlyIslandCock is crowing loudlyIslandCock is crowing loudlyIslandCock is crowing loudlyIslandCock is crowing loudlyIslandCock is crowing loudlyIslandCock is crowing loudlyIslandCock is crowing loudly
Default Tommy "Two Gloves" off to good start

At the Honda Classic: http://espn.go.com/golf/leaderboard?tournamentId=1313

Any other golfers on tour with the block C on their golf bag?

Name:  Tommy Gainey_Cocky and Bag 2012-b.jpg
Views: 623
Size:  71.7 KB
IslandCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 02:00 PM   #2
ShutTheSuccop
Go Cocks!

Male

CockyCash: 155567
ShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot material
Default Re: Tommy "Two Gloves" off to good start

I play in a charity tournamnet that Gainey always plays in and I ask him every time to sell me his bag and every time he says "no". That guys loves the Gamecocks...he would rather talk about them than play golf when I have met him.

Last year Kyle Thompson was at the tournament and he did not have a Block C on his bag then...not sure about now but he graduated from USC in 2001 (I think)
ShutTheSuccop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 02:22 PM   #3
smoovecock
The Gamecock Pimps Daddy

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Homecoming King 
CockyCash: 200
smoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot material

I know if Dustin Johnson could he would have one on his bag ....And yea Tommy loves his Gamecocks....He never shuts up about them...
Old 02-27-2014, 05:18 PM   #4
IslandCock

Male

IslandCock is crowing loudlyIslandCock is crowing loudlyIslandCock is crowing loudlyIslandCock is crowing loudlyIslandCock is crowing loudlyIslandCock is crowing loudlyIslandCock is crowing loudlyIslandCock is crowing loudlyIslandCock is crowing loudlyIslandCock is crowing loudlyIslandCock is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoovecock View Post
I know if Dustin Johnson could he would have one on his bag ....And yea Tommy loves his Gamecocks....He never shuts up about them...
Think it was Dustin that refused to carry a bag that had orange on it. Props for that!
Old 02-28-2014, 12:13 AM   #5
Gamecock303
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 95200
Gamecock303 is USC mascot materialGamecock303 is USC mascot materialGamecock303 is USC mascot materialGamecock303 is USC mascot materialGamecock303 is USC mascot materialGamecock303 is USC mascot materialGamecock303 is USC mascot materialGamecock303 is USC mascot materialGamecock303 is USC mascot materialGamecock303 is USC mascot materialGamecock303 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by IslandCock View Post
Think it was Dustin that refused to carry a bag that had orange on it. Props for that!
yes it was

http://www.golfchannel.com/news/golf...olors-his-bag/
Gamecock303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 10:51 AM   #6
Big-Cock
Two Deep

Male

Big-Cock is USC mascot materialBig-Cock is USC mascot materialBig-Cock is USC mascot materialBig-Cock is USC mascot materialBig-Cock is USC mascot materialBig-Cock is USC mascot materialBig-Cock is USC mascot materialBig-Cock is USC mascot materialBig-Cock is USC mascot materialBig-Cock is USC mascot materialBig-Cock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamecock303 View Post

Cluck Femson
Big-Cock is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 12:22 PM   #7
smoovecock
The Gamecock Pimps Daddy

Male

smoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by IslandCock View Post
...Yep...Notice his Taylor Made driver....NO orange stripe either...From what I was told there was a lot of talk between him and Taylor Made that he didn't want any orange anything anywhere...It was almost a deal breaker for them...
Old 02-28-2014, 12:23 PM   #8
smoovecock
The Gamecock Pimps Daddy

Male

I hope we get to see some of Tommy today on The Golf Channel...I kind of get a little tired about hearing how wonderful Tiger Woods 71 was....
Old 02-27-2014, 06:53 PM   #9
JoeCock
4-Star

CockyCash: 500
JoeCock rules the CockPitJoeCock rules the CockPitJoeCock rules the CockPitJoeCock rules the CockPitJoeCock rules the CockPitJoeCock rules the CockPitJoeCock rules the CockPitJoeCock rules the CockPitJoeCock rules the CockPitJoeCock rules the CockPitJoeCock rules the CockPit

Quote:
And he hates Clem & Son.

Great Guy that would do almost anything for USC.
Old 02-27-2014, 08:43 PM   #10
IslandCock

Male

Finished the round tied for 6th at -4. McGirt (Wofford) tied for 3rd at -5.
Old 02-28-2014, 12:40 PM   #11
Jim Lahey
I am the liquor

Male

CockyCash: 541
Jim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShutTheSuccop View Post
I play in a charity tournamnet that Gainey always plays in and I ask him every time to sell me his bag and every time he says "no". That guys loves the Gamecocks...he would rather talk about them than play golf when I have met him.

Last year Kyle Thompson was at the tournament and he did not have a Block C on his bag then...not sure about now but he graduated from USC in 2001 (I think)
What charity tournament is that?

Trailer Park Supervisor
Jim Lahey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 12:41 PM   #12
I Bleed Garnet
Heisman Candidate

Male

CockyCash: 524485398
I Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot material

Speaking of Dustin Johnson.

His fiancÚ is a 10.

#LukeForMod
2010 Football SEC East Champs
2009 Basketball SEC East Co-Champs

"9 out of 10 schools cheat, and the 10th is in last place"-Jerry Tarkanian
I Bleed Garnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 01:45 PM   #13
smoovecock
The Gamecock Pimps Daddy

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Bleed Garnet View Post
Speaking of Dustin Johnson.

His fiancÚ is a 10.
...You wouldn't believe how un 10 she is in person...She is still a pretty woman but she has the runway model body right now...Too skinny.....But she is a cool chick...
Old 02-28-2014, 01:46 PM   #14
smoovecock
The Gamecock Pimps Daddy

Male

UT Ohhhh...Bad news for everyone on the PGA Tour....Rors Mac is back....Dang he is playing good...
Old 02-28-2014, 02:03 PM   #15
Jim Lahey
I am the liquor

Male

CockyCash: 541
Jim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot material

Quote:
UT Ohhhh...Bad news for everyone on the PGA Tour....Rors Mac is back....Dang he is playing good...

Yep, Rors is striping it right now! Good to see him back on top of his game.

Trailer Park Supervisor
Jim Lahey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 03:33 PM   #16
smoovecock
The Gamecock Pimps Daddy

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Lahey View Post
Yep, Rors is striping it right now! Good to see him back on top of his game.
...Seems like he made a good move getting rid of his old coach ...(Tigers current swing coach)...Rors is swinging freely and smoove...His putting is getting impressive also...Those greens they are putting on are not the easiest to get a round on...
Old 02-28-2014, 02:14 PM   #17
I Bleed Garnet
Heisman Candidate

Male

CockyCash: 524485398
I Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot material

Quote:
...You wouldn't believe how un 10 she is in person...She is still a pretty woman but she has the runway model body right now...Too skinny.....But she is a cool chick...
So she's too skinny? Or she's not hot in person?

I don't find her too skinny.

#LukeForMod
2010 Football SEC East Champs
2009 Basketball SEC East Co-Champs

"9 out of 10 schools cheat, and the 10th is in last place"-Jerry Tarkanian
I Bleed Garnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 03:31 PM   #18
smoovecock
The Gamecock Pimps Daddy

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Bleed Garnet View Post
So she's too skinny? Or she's not hot in person?

I don't find her too skinny.
...Yea..she is too thin..But most models that work the runway are....She is striking in the face but I will be honest I like a more natural looking woman that doesn't have to wear a lot of paint to look good...