CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > The Water Cooler

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
gamecockgal
NinjaSven
Rebel4ever
BlakelyH19
roosterdude21
Carolina-Beez
Cockyteg
kevhugh
eatlighting
Latti
**USC vs. Vanderbilt (32604)
Gameday in Columbia (1711)
ECU is a good team (1403)
Why we'll dominate C (1186)
Alabama vs Florida. (1004)
ECU is a good team (974)
Lammons out (955)
Is it possible for o (899)
Spurrier not happy s (856)
Spurrier was Embaras (854)
Spurrier was Embarassed
Spurrier not happy so why
how could we put up that
Is it possible for our Sp
Cal-Arizona game, WOW!!!
Where was Wilds late in t
Ducks-Wash St
ECU
More David Williams Pleas
2014-15 Premier League se

Old 03-28-2014, 07:50 PM   #1
JaxcockFL
Cunning Linquist

Male

CockyCash: 104965
JaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot material
Default Georgia man beats teen caught in shower with daughter

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crim...icle-1.1737944

Quote:
A Georgia man was arrested for pummeling a 16-year-old boy after he caught him in the shower with his teen stepdaughter, police said.
Clinton Ward, 49, told police that he heard the girl, 16, talking in the bathroom soon after he stepped into the Athens home on Tuesday, WXIA-TV reported.
He thought she may have been speaking to someone on the phone, but then he heard another voice — the girl’s boyfriend.

Ward said he sat on the couch and lunged toward the pair when they walked out of the bathroom.
He pushed his stepdaughter, wearing just a towel, out of the way and attacked the naked boyfriend as soon as they stepped into the room.
The teen tried to pick up his belongings, but Ward slammed him into the wall and punched him in the chest and face. The enraged man then walked out of the room and called police.
Ward explained what happened, but was arrested after the victim’s mother asked to press charges against the man.
Ward was charged with battery and cruelty to children.

Ok, memo to the kid. Don't stop to pick your ish up...get out of there no matter what.
Old 03-28-2014, 08:28 PM   #2
Gamecocks1137
Apparent Sunshine Pumper

Male

CockyCash: 300
Gamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot material
Default Re: Georgia man beats teen caught in shower with daughter

Or he could just not beat the shit out of the kid. I understand it is his step daughter, but come on, like he didn't do the same shit growing up, or would have given the chance with his own girlfriend.

"Are you a millionaire right now?" 'Nah, not yet. I'm still broke." - Jadeveon Clowney

Cockytalk's own conspiracy theorist.

Gamecocks1137 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 10:33 PM   #3
Cocked & Locked
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 500
Cocked & Locked is crowing loudlyCocked & Locked is crowing loudlyCocked & Locked is crowing loudlyCocked & Locked is crowing loudlyCocked & Locked is crowing loudlyCocked & Locked is crowing loudlyCocked & Locked is crowing loudlyCocked & Locked is crowing loudlyCocked & Locked is crowing loudlyCocked & Locked is crowing loudlyCocked & Locked is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamecocks1137 View Post
Or he could just not beat the shit out of the kid. I understand it is his step daughter, but come on, like he didn't do the same shit growing up, or would have given the chance with his own girlfriend.
I take it that you don't have a daughter, cause I would have probably done the same thing. Especially if I was caught off guard like he was thinking she was on the phone instead of him actually being there. Dumb ass kid should have known better than to do something that stupid in her house! What a douche! Got what he deserved.
Cocked & Locked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 11:13 PM   #4
RGHoskins
I'm Bad. I'm Nationwide!

Male

CockyCash: 26000805
RGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to RGHoskins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocked & Locked View Post
I take it that you don't have a daughter, cause I would have probably done the same thing. Especially if I was caught off guard like he was thinking she was on the phone instead of him actually being there. Dumb ass kid should have known better than to do something that stupid in her house! What a douche! Got what he deserved.
Seriously. I'm not saying the stepfather is right or wrong but don't get buttass and put a closed door between you and all potential threats at HER house. That's just stupid. If you want to take a shower with her, do it on your own turf.

- Rick H-

Rest in Peace Jaymie, aka Feistyminx and C- Girl.
RGHoskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 03:35 PM   #5
USCfootball
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 23561
USCfootball has earned his spursUSCfootball has earned his spursUSCfootball has earned his spursUSCfootball has earned his spursUSCfootball has earned his spursUSCfootball has earned his spurs

Quote:
You cannot be serious. Maybe better parenting and the issue would have never happened?
USCfootball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 03:43 PM   #6
JoeMorrisonLives
Blue Chip

Male

JoeMorrisonLives has earned his spursJoeMorrisonLives has earned his spursJoeMorrisonLives has earned his spursJoeMorrisonLives has earned his spursJoeMorrisonLives has earned his spursJoeMorrisonLives has earned his spurs

Teenagers have sex, period. And everyone saying you would kick the kids ass therefore would've deserved the same when you were that age, and it means you think your daughter is less able to consent than a man of the same age.
JoeMorrisonLives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 11:31 AM   #7
U-Dub Gamecock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 58166
U-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot material

Quote:
I agree with this statement.
Old 03-31-2014, 10:12 PM   #8
Gamecocks1137
Apparent Sunshine Pumper

Male

CockyCash: 300
Gamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot material

Quote:
If I have heard that a million times, give me a million dollars. So the hell what, you still did it.

"Are you a millionaire right now?" 'Nah, not yet. I'm still broke." - Jadeveon Clowney

Cockytalk's own conspiracy theorist.

Gamecocks1137 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 11:05 PM   #9
Acockolypse Now
L-I-V-I-N

Male

CockyCash: 45000175
Acockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot material

Yep. Idda beat his ass too.
Old 03-29-2014, 05:29 AM   #10
Travelin
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 1044
Travelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot material

Man in Texas killed a kid in his daughter's bedroom a couple of weeks ago. She actually told him she didn't know who he was when confronted. He shot the kid. The girl later admitted she was the one who let him in, he was her boyfriend...
Travelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 05:40 AM   #11
Sonofacock
Mothershouldibuilthedwall

Male

Sonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot material

Old 03-29-2014, 08:43 AM   #12
GamecockInHell
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 4024
GamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot material

Sometimes I'm glad I didn't have any girls. If they were in the shower together, its most likely they already had sex. I'm pretty sure its illegal, even here in Ga for un-married minors to have sex.
GamecockInHell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 07:41 AM   #13
i29gman
Blue Chip

Male

i29gman is developing his combi29gman is developing his combi29gman is developing his combi29gman is developing his combi29gman is developing his combi29gman is developing his combi29gman is developing his combi29gman is developing his combi29gman is developing his comb

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamecockInHell View Post
Sometimes I'm glad I didn't have any girls. If they were in the shower together, its most likely they already had sex. I'm pretty sure its illegal, even here in Ga for un-married minors to have sex.
Really, you think?
i29gman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 08:47 AM   #14
Cock Kool-Aid
Banned

Male

Cock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot material

16 year old kids do stuff like this. As an adult, you should realize this. If you have an issue with it, threaten the kid, throw his stuff out, and tell him gtfo. You beat the kids ass then you're an irrational dumbass and deserve what you get. Just because you have a daughter doesn't give you the right to act like a cave man.
Cock Kool-Aid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 09:22 AM   #15
GH
Moonocababa

Male

CockyCash: 28000
GH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot material

I would be pissed and dissappointed.

I hope in such a situation, I would keep calm.

I would tell them to go put their clothes on because I want to talk to the young man.

I would talk to my daughter after I send the dude on his way.

The cat is out of the bag, so to speak, so the conversation would be about contraceptives, protection, reputation and making her own choices.

I know what I did at that age so I understand that it still happens.

I would try to talk to her ahead of something like this in order to prevent it and let her know that stuff can wait....if it happens though I know that I don't want to react in a way that can have worse consequences for everyone going forward
Old 03-29-2014, 09:55 AM   #16
3MTA3
Game MVP

Male

3MTA3 is USC mascot material3MTA3 is USC mascot material3MTA3 is USC mascot material3MTA3 is USC mascot material3MTA3 is USC mascot material3MTA3 is USC mascot material3MTA3 is USC mascot material3MTA3 is USC mascot material3MTA3 is USC mascot material3MTA3 is USC mascot material3MTA3 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by GH View Post

I would tell them to go put their clothes on because I want to talk to the young man.

The cat is out of the bag, so to speak, so the conversation would be about contraceptives, protection, reputation and making her own choices.

I would try to talk to her ahead of something like this in order to prevent it and let her know that stuff can wait....if it happens though I know that I don't want to react in a way that can have worse consequences for everyone going forward

Great post. Would read again.
3MTA3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 12:45 PM   #17
ktguen
2nd Team All-American

Female

CockyCash: 1000400
ktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot material

Quote:

This.
ktguen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 03:39 PM   #18
southerntramp
Game MVP

Male

southerntramp is crowing loudlysoutherntramp is crowing loudlysoutherntramp is crowing loudlysoutherntramp is crowing loudlysoutherntramp is crowing loudlysoutherntramp is crowing loudlysoutherntramp is crowing loudlysoutherntramp is crowing loudlysoutherntramp is crowing loudlysoutherntramp is crowing loudlysoutherntramp is crowing loudly

Quote:

Right!

I worked in the field of child abuse for 15 years previously...parental fitness evaluations, etc. And I have seen cases like this where the Step-father was f**kin the daugther....

Last edited by southerntramp; 03-31-2014 at 04:05 PM.
southerntramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 04:09 PM   #19
GarnetInChicago
シカゴのカキ

Male

CockyCash: 45500347
GarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by southerntramp View Post
Right!

I worked in the field of child abuse for 15 years previously...parental fitness evaluations, etc. And I have seen cases like this where the Step-father was f**kin the daugther....
Yikes....really hope that particular issue wasn't also in play here.
GarnetInChicago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 11:08 PM   #20
GH
Moonocababa

Male

CockyCash: 28000
GH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by southerntramp View Post
Right!

You have had to study child psychology a good bit then I would imagine. Is it possible that the father damages his relationship with his daughter by fighting the dude?

What are the benefits of the dad getting physical with the guy that got physical with his princess in the kings castle?