CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
NAGamecockFan
ChickenButt
No Comments on the H (1409)
Freshman ND WR " (479)
Call of Duty: Advanc (453)
Good Riddance to bad (266)
Keeping tailgate foo (249)
Things They Should H (224)
Vote For Cocky (219)
An A to Z of Noah We (135)
NCAAF: SOUTH CAROLIN (116)
NCAAF: SOUTHERN CAL (39)
So Disappointed With The
Vote For Cocky
NCAAF: SOUTH CAROLINA @ A
NCAAF: OREGON @ CALIFORNI
NCAAF: BYU @ BOISE STATE
NCAAF: TEXAS @ KANSAS STA
Discussion: 2015 Recruiti
NCAAF: MISSISSIPPI STATE
NCAAF: MICHIGAN @ MICHIGA
NCAAF: WEST VIRGINIA @ OK

Old 04-12-2014, 02:14 PM   #1
Mt. Lattimore
At the Top

Male

CockyCash: 500
Mt. Lattimore is USC mascot materialMt. Lattimore is USC mascot materialMt. Lattimore is USC mascot materialMt. Lattimore is USC mascot materialMt. Lattimore is USC mascot materialMt. Lattimore is USC mascot materialMt. Lattimore is USC mascot materialMt. Lattimore is USC mascot materialMt. Lattimore is USC mascot materialMt. Lattimore is USC mascot materialMt. Lattimore is USC mascot material
Default Connor Mitch

Clear No. 2
Old 04-12-2014, 02:17 PM   #2
atlgamecockman
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 2000
atlgamecockman has developed his gaff and talonsatlgamecockman has developed his gaff and talonsatlgamecockman has developed his gaff and talonsatlgamecockman has developed his gaff and talonsatlgamecockman has developed his gaff and talonsatlgamecockman has developed his gaff and talonsatlgamecockman has developed his gaff and talonsatlgamecockman has developed his gaff and talonsatlgamecockman has developed his gaff and talonsatlgamecockman has developed his gaff and talonsatlgamecockman has developed his gaff and talons
Default Re: Connor Mitch

Idk. That last TD by Orth was preeeety nice
Old 04-12-2014, 02:19 PM   #3
donbgamecock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 2200
donbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mt. Lattimore View Post
Clear No. 2
Ok Coach. Whatever you say.

J/K - I don't have anything to go by since I haven't been to any practices nor was able to attend today's game.

So you think he outshined everyone but DT?
Old 04-12-2014, 02:22 PM   #4
atlgamecockman
Two Deep

Male

atlgamecockman has developed his gaff and talonsatlgamecockman has developed his gaff and talonsatlgamecockman has developed his gaff and talonsatlgamecockman has developed his gaff and talonsatlgamecockman has developed his gaff and talonsatlgamecockman has developed his gaff and talonsatlgamecockman has developed his gaff and talonsatlgamecockman has developed his gaff and talonsatlgamecockman has developed his gaff and talonsatlgamecockman has developed his gaff and talonsatlgamecockman has developed his gaff and talons

He definitely outshined Nosovitch. That kid needs work. Of course he hits a long one as I typed this but his mid-range accuracy leaves something to be desired.
Old 04-12-2014, 02:29 PM   #5
4gamecockfb
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 200
4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons

Definite backup to Dylan
4gamecockfb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 02:30 PM   #6
Mt. Lattimore
At the Top

Male

Mt. Lattimore is USC mascot materialMt. Lattimore is USC mascot materialMt. Lattimore is USC mascot materialMt. Lattimore is USC mascot materialMt. Lattimore is USC mascot materialMt. Lattimore is USC mascot materialMt. Lattimore is USC mascot materialMt. Lattimore is USC mascot materialMt. Lattimore is USC mascot materialMt. Lattimore is USC mascot materialMt. Lattimore is USC mascot material

Mitch was more consistent and effective than Orth and Noso.

He didn't even play in the 4th which tells me that Coach thinks he's the No. 2 as well.
Old 04-17-2014, 07:36 PM   #7
SouthCarolinaFan17
Walk On

Male

SouthCarolinaFan17 has hatched from the shell

Quote:
Mitch was more consistent and effective than Orth and Noso.

He didn't even play in the 4th which tells me that Coach thinks he's the No. 2 as well.

Agreed. Wasnt his last series where he threw it down the seam. Which led to jody fuller fumbling it. Other then that he had excellent command and looked good in the pocket

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SouthCarolinaFan17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 02:30 PM   #8
4gamecockfb
Starter

Male

4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons

Atlgamecock I need to know where those shirts in your sig ate sold
4gamecockfb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 12:02 PM   #9
atlgamecockman
Two Deep

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4gamecockfb View Post
Atlgamecock I need to know where those shirts in your sig ate sold
I have no idea. If you find them, buy me one and I will pay you back. Size L.
Old 04-12-2014, 02:32 PM   #10
FearThethumbandDJ
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 1000
FearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPit

Quote:
Clear No. 2
SIR YES SIR
FearThethumbandDJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 02:35 PM   #11
FanofCarolina1
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 0
FanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot material

I saw a tweet where someone said that Orth is better than Blake Mitchell and Chris Smelly
Old 04-12-2014, 02:37 PM   #12
Mt. Lattimore
At the Top

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by FanofCarolina1 View Post
I saw a tweet where someone said that Orth is better than Blake Mitchell and Chris Smelly
Mitch is better than Orth which tells you how far we've come.
Old 04-14-2014, 10:06 AM   #13
Beano Cook
4-Star

Male

Beano Cook is developing his combBeano Cook is developing his combBeano Cook is developing his combBeano Cook is developing his combBeano Cook is developing his combBeano Cook is developing his combBeano Cook is developing his combBeano Cook is developing his combBeano Cook is developing his combBeano Cook is developing his comb

Quote:
Mitch is better than Orth which tells you how far we've come.
I think if Mangus had been around,Blake Mitchell would have been a heck of a QB.Spurrier was really tough on Blake,probably with reason,but I think Mangus would have been a real help.
Beano Cook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 10:30 AM   #14
Flameout12
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 100500
Flameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beano Cook View Post
I think if Mangus had been around,Blake Mitchell would have been a heck of a QB.Spurrier was really tough on Blake,probably with reason,but I think Mangus would have been a real help.
Blake and Chris Smelley...confidence issues and a smarter running game...still needed Shawn Elliott...Shawn + G.A. = dyno-mite.
Flameout12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 12:18 PM   #15
yazoo
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 1813
yazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameout12 View Post
Blake and Chris Smelley...confidence issues and a smarter running game...still needed Shawn Elliott...Shawn + G.A. = dyno-mite.
Chris Smelley never had the arm strength to effectively throw the out pass.

Shaq Attack
yazoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 02:38 PM   #16
InletCock1989
5th Year Senior

Male

CockyCash: 672
InletCock1989 is crowing loudlyInletCock1989 is crowing loudlyInletCock1989 is crowing loudlyInletCock1989 is crowing loudlyInletCock1989 is crowing loudlyInletCock1989 is crowing loudlyInletCock1989 is crowing loudlyInletCock1989 is crowing loudlyInletCock1989 is crowing loudlyInletCock1989 is crowing loudlyInletCock1989 is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by FanofCarolina1 View Post
Did you internet slap them for that comment on mitchell
InletCock1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 02:42 PM   #17
SClawman
Game MVP

Male

SClawman is USC mascot materialSClawman is USC mascot materialSClawman is USC mascot materialSClawman is USC mascot materialSClawman is USC mascot materialSClawman is USC mascot materialSClawman is USC mascot materialSClawman is USC mascot materialSClawman is USC mascot materialSClawman is USC mascot materialSClawman is USC mascot material

Mitch is a better pure passer and gets it out quicker than Nosovitch but Brendan looked pretty accurate on his passes too.
Old 04-12-2014, 02:46 PM   #18
Flameout12
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 100500
Flameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot material

Who's Orth?

Look at CM's HS film...probably has the best looking arm of anyone we've recruited in a long time. Just wish he had the other Connor's speed as well.
Flameout12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 02:57 PM   #19
Goofyboy
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

Goofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by SClawman View Post
Mitch is a better pure passer and gets it out quicker than Nosovitch but Brendan looked pretty accurate on his passes too.
What?!! I'm a Nosovitch fan, but he threw poorly in this game. You shouldn't miss so many open guys that badly. He still offers a lot, but has some work to do.
Goofyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 04:04 PM   #20
SClawman
Game MVP

Male

SClawman is USC mascot materialSClawman is USC mascot materialSClawman is USC mascot materialSClawman is USC mascot materialSClawman is USC mascot materialSClawman is USC mascot materialSClawman is USC mascot materialSClawman is USC mascot materialSClawman is USC mascot materialSClawman is USC mascot materialSClawman is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofyboy View Post
What?!! I'm a Nosovitch fan, but he threw poorly in this game. You shouldn't miss so many open guys that badly. He still offers a lot, but has some work to do.
I only saw bits and pieces of the game but I thought Nosovitch's receivers were dropping passes on incompletions. If you want to get technical, Mitch overthrew some of his targets too. I like both guys as #2-Mitch has the upper hand right now I'd say.