CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Proving Ground

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
thumpin big
U-Dub Gamecock
smoovecock
markymark550
rosstheboss
GregoryHouse
STEPHONGILMOREFAN!
robgusc76
CockTail
2014 Charleston Clas (2893)
The Defense (1860)
**USC Women vs. San (1855)
Women's soccer Sweet (1512)
Spurrier on Pharoah: (1209)
3,000 / 1,000 / 1,00 (1052)
USC/clemson spread (717)
In case no one saw.. (700)
injury report? (646)
Your favorite Greate (433)
Spurrier on Pharoah: &quo
2014 Charleston Classic:
Beat Clemson
What Are Your Win/Loss Ex
USC/clemson spread
A little late to the conv
**USC Women vs. San Diego
Odell Becham Catch
3,000 / 1,000 / 1,000
Gamecock Men Have Been Fa

Closed Thread

Old 05-13-2014, 11:17 PM   #1
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Football Poster of 2009 
CockyCash: 101200
CoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot material
Default 2015 - Mirko Jurkovic, Jr. - Nebraska

Quote:
5/12/2014: South Carolina Gamecocks offer Mirko Jurkovic
per 247 Timeline

Rivals Bio

247 Bio

As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round. - Ben Hogan
Old 06-06-2014, 12:20 PM   #2
sgacock
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 500
sgacock has developed his gaff and talonssgacock has developed his gaff and talonssgacock has developed his gaff and talonssgacock has developed his gaff and talonssgacock has developed his gaff and talonssgacock has developed his gaff and talonssgacock has developed his gaff and talonssgacock has developed his gaff and talonssgacock has developed his gaff and talonssgacock has developed his gaff and talonssgacock has developed his gaff and talons
Default Re: 2015 - Mirko Jurkovic, Jr.

Wants to visit:

See Kornblutt
Old 06-06-2014, 12:23 PM   #3
Cockypantherfan
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 200
Cockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot material

Sounds like an Eastern European spy cleverly disguised as a HS football product.
Old 06-10-2014, 11:40 PM   #4
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

CoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot material

Quote:
OL Mirko Jurkovic Jr. (6-5 280) of South Bend, IN has several offers but is currently focusing on four schools. USC, Florida, Arkansas and Nebraska are receiving most of his attention though he doesn’t want to call them favorites right now.
“Of course that is subject to change but those are the schools I’m looking hard at right now,” Jurkovic said.
His offer from the Gamecocks came in early-May and has Jurkovic wanting to visit Columbia. He plays is high school ball at IMG Academy in Bradenton, FL but is not sure that is close enough for his trip to USC to work out.
“I’m back home in Indiana until July 5th and I’d like to visit (USC) when I get back home but I’m not sure it’s going to work out,” he said. “I’m still trying to work that out with my mom but I don’t know if she’s going to be able to take me.”
The SEC is intriguing to Jurkovic with three of his top four schools residing in the conference but it is his relationship with Shawn Elliott that most interests him in the Gamecocks. Should his plans to visit Columbia this summer fall through, Jurkovic did say an official visit to USC was likely.
He has visited Florida and will visit again when he returns south. The Gators offered Jurkovic Wednesday and are urging his return. He will visit Nebraska in July and has not scheduled a trip to Arkansas.
Jurkovic does not have a leader and did not name a time frame for a commitment.
Link: http://sportstalksc.com/index.php/20...o-jurkovic-jr/

As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round. - Ben Hogan
Old 06-12-2014, 04:15 PM   #5
4gamecockfb
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 200
4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons

Hope we can get this big guy. Corn fed fella
Old 07-30-2014, 09:59 PM   #6
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

Committed to Nebraska.

Closed Thread