CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > iCocky

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Acockolypse Now
COCKYTALKIN
Spurticus
WeStill0wnUSC
USCBASEBALL1
BiggerLSUfan
The Yancey
B-G
Rooster'srule
CoverTwo
Jay Paterno Attempts (829)
Gamecocks (-10.5) vs (800)
Hercules - review (383)
Gamecock Coaches as (371)
help with army insig (364)
Ranking the Opposing (345)
Not a Rival.. (243)
I'm a grand godfathe (210)
NCAA Football 15 (203)
COCKYTALK ONE HIT WO (171)
Discussion: 2015 Recruiti
Ranking the Opposing Fanb
Not a Rival..
Jay Paterno Attempts To R
Ced Cooper's 40 Time
2015 - Mon Denson
2015 - Ty'Son Williams
Tenn vs WVU in Charlotte
Gamecock Coaches as Recru
Green and Lammons

Old 05-16-2014, 05:42 PM   #1
diehardgamecock
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 101109992
diehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPit
Thumbs up new halo coming to the x1

another killer app...the halo series has been hit or miss for me personally, but being a next-gen title, i'll pick it up i'm sure.

http://www.theverge.com/2014/5/16/57...5-release-date

diehardgamecock is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 06:04 PM   #2
FlorenceCock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1200000
FlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot material
Default Re: new halo coming to the x1

It is a shame that Bungie is no longer in charge of HALO because 343 industries is the worst thing to ever happen to that series.
Old 05-16-2014, 08:06 PM   #3
unccgamecock
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 500
unccgamecock has earned his spursunccgamecock has earned his spursunccgamecock has earned his spursunccgamecock has earned his spursunccgamecock has earned his spursunccgamecock has earned his spurs

HD remake of 1-4 in the works apparently for the xbox one
unccgamecock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 08:42 PM   #4
diehardgamecock
1st Team All-SEC

Male

diehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by unccgamecock View Post
HD remake of 1-4 in the works apparently for the xbox one
Oh, that'll be cool.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Old 05-17-2014, 12:04 AM   #5
Order 66
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 100500
Order 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot material

I lost interest in Halo. Love me some Gears of War though.
Old 05-18-2014, 01:48 AM   #6
diehardgamecock
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Order 66 View Post
I lost interest in Halo. Love me some Gears of War though.

gears is ok...curious to see what they do with it in next-gen. i played the first one...didn't mess with the subsequent titles. i'll probably snag the next-gen one though...i'm a sucker for improved graphics and next-gen depth.

Old 05-18-2014, 03:38 AM   #7
ReadR00ster
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 510
ReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot material

They are probably going to have to wait until people are tired of playing Destiny.
ReadR00ster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 01:04 PM   #8
diehardgamecock
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReadR00ster View Post
They are probably going to have to wait until people are tired of playing Destiny.

i saw a 5 minute gameplay trailer of that.....overwhelmingly meh.

maybe they just withheld all the cool parts....i dunno.

Old 05-18-2014, 01:27 PM   #9
ReadR00ster
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 510
ReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by diehardgamecock View Post
i saw a 5 minute gameplay trailer of that.....overwhelmingly meh.

maybe they just withheld all the cool parts....i dunno.
Well Destiny is an "Open World" game. It's going to be pretty popular. They say Halo 5 will be OW as well, first of the series. They are both Sci Fi shooters. I guess it depends if you prefer an OW vs the run-of-the-mill shooter style that unfolds more like an action move.
ReadR00ster is online now   Reply With Quote