CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > The Water Cooler

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
COCKYTALKIN
gamecockgal
MWard
sanford
U-Dub Gamecock
b381l
Cockypantherfan
75CarolinaFan
B-G
Spurticus
Sidney Rice Retiring (1597)
SOS Dominating SEC M (384)
Bonefish Grill (362)
What Are The Most Im (332)
Places to eat in Con (288)
This Song is the F'i (254)
Tenn vs WVU in Charl (241)
FAIRGROUNDS PARKING (169)
George Harrison Memo (147)
An Air Algerie Fligh (80)
Green and Lammons
Kansas to invest $75 mill
Sidney Rice Retiring From
Bonefish Grill
2014-2015 Men's Non Confe
Good Article for those co
Top 10 Reasons Why Texas
Name a Gamecock
Predict Clemson 2014
FAIRGROUNDS PARKING GREEN

Old 05-19-2014, 11:10 AM   #1
eklypised
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 1467
eklypised rules the CockPiteklypised rules the CockPiteklypised rules the CockPiteklypised rules the CockPiteklypised rules the CockPiteklypised rules the CockPiteklypised rules the CockPiteklypised rules the CockPiteklypised rules the CockPiteklypised rules the CockPiteklypised rules the CockPit
Default My girls ex showed up at my house this morning

He showed up drunk wanting to talk to her. She told him to leave them he goes off saying tell your pussy boyfriend to come out and I told you what would happen if I caught you here.I tried to get out of the house to teach the ahole a lesson but they blocked me. He wouldn't leave so they called the cops and he left before they came. I'm 30 years old, I'm to old for this sh*t. they got kids together but have been apart for a year and a half. I don't know how he got my address but really hope he don't show back up.
eklypised is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 11:12 AM   #2
Regalcock
Fawlless

Male

CockyCash: 114408514
Regalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot material
Default Re: My girls ex showed up at my house this morning

Who is "they" that blocked you?
Old 05-19-2014, 11:15 AM   #3
eklypised
Two Deep

Male

eklypised rules the CockPiteklypised rules the CockPiteklypised rules the CockPiteklypised rules the CockPiteklypised rules the CockPiteklypised rules the CockPiteklypised rules the CockPiteklypised rules the CockPiteklypised rules the CockPiteklypised rules the CockPiteklypised rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regalcock View Post
Who is "they" that blocked you?
Roommates.
Old 05-19-2014, 03:08 PM   #4
Regalcock
Fawlless

Male

CockyCash: 114408514
Regalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by eklypised View Post
Roommates.
Smart people you live with.
Old 05-19-2014, 11:13 AM   #5
The Yancey
Grumpy Old Fart

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 
CockyCash: 4751350
The Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot material

Take out a trespass warrant. She needs a do not contact injunction as well.

#ModForMod
The Yancey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 11:16 AM   #6
eklypised
Two Deep

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Yancey View Post
Take out a trespass warrant. She needs a do not contact injunction as well.
He's beat her ass before to before we got together over a year ago. He's one of them dudes that just gets drunk and likes to fight. But I've told her she needs to do something like that, but I think the dude really doesn't care if he goes to jail for a few days or not
Old 05-19-2014, 11:15 AM   #7
RGHoskins
I'm Bad. I'm Nationwide!

Male

CockyCash: 26000805
RGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to RGHoskins

If you don't like this as much as it seems you do, break up with her.

- Rick H-

Rest in Peace Jaymie, aka Feistyminx and C- Girl.
RGHoskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 11:38 AM   #8
etowngangsta
Challenge accepted.

Male

CockyCash: 1065800
etowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot material

Run.

/thread
etowngangsta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 11:51 AM   #9
Acockolypse Now
L-I-V-I-N

Male

CockyCash: 45000175
Acockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot material

He's threatening you on your own property?

That's a bat to the head.
Old 05-19-2014, 04:21 PM   #10
cockyness11
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 500
cockyness11 is crowing loudlycockyness11 is crowing loudlycockyness11 is crowing loudlycockyness11 is crowing loudlycockyness11 is crowing loudlycockyness11 is crowing loudlycockyness11 is crowing loudlycockyness11 is crowing loudlycockyness11 is crowing loudlycockyness11 is crowing loudlycockyness11 is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acockolypse Now View Post
He's threatening you on your own property?

That's a bat to the head.
I thought the same thing until my x wife came to my house (after a 3 day benj that her mom told me about later on at my court hearing) with some random guy, demanding for me to pack all our boys stuff and give them to her.. After arguing with her for about 15 minutes I just shut the door on her.. When I started to go upstairs to check on the kids, this guy kicks in my front door and started barreling dwn the hall way after me and this guy was a big boy.. So right as he got to me all I did was bare dwn to one knee n hit him square n his nuts, he flipped over me and hit his jaw onto the corner of the glass table.. It split his mouth wide ass open and cracked his jaw in 3 different spots... There was blood and glass everywhere, it was nasty... Anyways, I ended up calling 911 so they sent out 3 deputies and an ambulance.. After telling the cops what exactly happened, they arrested me for high agravated assault, the reasons they gave me was because I was the one who made first contact... I ended up having to due 30 days in jail with 3 mths of probation for that crap.. If that wasn't enough, he took me to small claims court and sued me for every cent of his medical bills and tried to get me for his time off from work, luckily the judge decided a flat fee of 1500 dollars thank the lord...
cockyness11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 04:29 PM   #11
markp_vip
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 6001866
markp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by cockyness11 View Post
I thought the same thing until my x wife came to my house (after a 3 day benj that her mom told me about later on at my court hearing) with some random guy, demanding for me to pack all our boys stuff and give them to her.. After arguing with her for about 15 minutes I just shut the door on her.. When I started to go upstairs to check on the kids, this guy kicks in my front door and started barreling dwn the hall way after me and this guy was a big boy.. So right as he got to me all I did was bare dwn to one knee n hit him square n his nuts, he flipped over me and hit his jaw onto the corner of the glass table.. It split his mouth wide ass open and cracked his jaw in 3 different spots... There was blood and glass everywhere, it was nasty... Anyways, I ended up calling 911 so they sent out 3 deputies and an ambulance.. After telling the cops what exactly happened, they arrested me for high agravated assault, the reasons they gave me was because I was the one who made first contact... I ended up having to due 30 days in jail with 3 mths of probation for that crap.. If that wasn't enough, he took me to small claims court and sued me for every cent of his medical bills and tried to get me for his time off from work, luckily the judge decided a flat fee of 1500 dollars thank the lord...
That's f###ing crazy, you either needed a better lawyer or are leaving something out. Dude broke down your door and you end up going to jail? That's nuts!
Recently the difference between Clemson and Carolina has become clear. While Irrational People Talk About Yesterday, The Rational Ones Orchestrate Success Today. So as they desperately cling to their history, we continue to make history day by day.
markp_vip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 05:04 PM   #12
cockyness11
4-Star

Male

cockyness11 is crowing loudlycockyness11 is crowing loudlycockyness11 is crowing loudlycockyness11 is crowing loudlycockyness11 is crowing loudlycockyness11 is crowing loudlycockyness11 is crowing loudlycockyness11 is crowing loudlycockyness11 is crowing loudlycockyness11 is crowing loudlycockyness11 is crowing loudly

<p>&lt;p&gt;
Quote:
Originally Posted by markp_vip View Post
That's f###ing crazy, you either needed a better lawyer or are leaving something out. Dude broke down your door and you end up going to jail? That's nuts!
&lt;/p&gt;</p>
<p>&lt;p&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/p&gt;</p>
<p>&lt;p&gt;The way they explained it, was that if he would have made initial contact it would of been considered self defense.. What bothered me was when they were taking me to county jail to book me, they both were saying that they would of done the same exact thing n he got what he deserved.. I kept saying well why r ya'll taking me to jail then.. They said on a call like that someone has to be held accountable and that person is the one who put their hands on the other first..&lt;/p&gt;</p>
cockyness11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 05:09 PM   #13
markp_vip
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 6001866
markp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot material

Quote:
<p>&lt;p&gt;&lt;/p&gt;</p>
<p>&lt;p&gt;The way they explained it, was that if he would have made initial contact it would of been considered self defense.. What bothered me was when they were taking me to county jail to book me, they both were saying that they would of done the same exact thing n he got what he deserved.. I kept saying well why r ya'll taking me to jail then.. They said on a call like that someone has to be held accountable and that person is the one who put their hands on the other first..&lt;/p&gt;</p>
Damn, I could see if you were out in public or even in the front yard, but guy breaks in your house what are you supposed to do? This happened in Irmo? All I know is if anyone breaks down my front door they are dead and there is nothing I can or will do about it. I ain't coming between my Pitts and dinner, lol.
Recently the difference between Clemson and Carolina has become clear. While Irrational People Talk About Yesterday, The Rational Ones Orchestrate Success Today. So as they desperately cling to their history, we continue to make history day by day.
markp_vip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 05:14 PM   #14
johnnyb
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Male

CockyCash: 1731674488
johnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot material

Quote:
<p>&lt;p&gt;&lt;/p&gt;</p>
exactly how long ago was this, as of today in my understanding of SC's defense of people and property law (Castle Doctorine) you would have been perfectly legally justified to kill him once he forced his way into your house...not a lawyer tho
Old 05-19-2014, 10:50 PM   #15
bobbycock
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 15000
bobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his comb

Quote:
Originally Posted by markp_vip View Post
yeah...something doesn't sound right about this.
bobbycock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 08:19 AM   #16
yazoo
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 1813
yazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbycock View Post
yeah...something doesn't sound right about this.
I'd be willing to bet that there were witnesses that contradicted the guy's story. Not saying the witnesses are true. The State presents perjured testimony sometimes to get its convictions. If the State had some witnesses, it may have induced the guy into a guilty plea deal to avoid an even stiffer jail sentence. He admits he pled guilty to some charge or he wouldn't have been convicted of anything.

Shaq Attack
yazoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 04:57 PM   #17
Cockypantherfan
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 200
Cockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot material

Quote:
Sounds like you got royally screwed out of that deal.
Cockypantherfan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 11:55 AM   #18
snruter amabon
Blue Chip

Male

snruter amabon is USC mascot materialsnruter amabon is USC mascot materialsnruter amabon is USC mascot materialsnruter amabon is USC mascot materialsnruter amabon is USC mascot materialsnruter amabon is USC mascot materialsnruter amabon is USC mascot materialsnruter amabon is USC mascot materialsnruter amabon is USC mascot materialsnruter amabon is USC mascot materialsnruter amabon is USC mascot material

Get the police involved, re-evaluate your situation. These things usually are messy as hell until you get fed up enough to move on.
Old 05-19-2014, 11:59 AM   #19
Gamecocks1137
Bowl MVP

Male

Gamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot material

Just leave her.

"Are you a millionaire right now?" 'Nah, not yet. I'm still broke." - Jadeveon Clowney

Cockytalk's own conspiracy theorist.
Gamecocks1137 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 12:07 PM   #20
Cockypantherfan
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 200
Cockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot material

In Texas you would be able to use a gun and shoot him for trespassing.
Cockypantherfan is online now   Reply With Quote