CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Regalcock
thumpin big
ConwayGamecock
JerseyBird
rabid cock
RGHoskins
peterlemon
smoovecock
markymark550
Gamecocks1137
Brad Lawing (1782)
Currently 2nd in att (1063)
Constant Updates on (963)
**USC vs. UNC-Ashevi (954)
Alshon - Bose (928)
Ced Cooper (#18) sta (855)
How cool would it be (763)
Garcia vs Clemson To (612)
Carolina/Clemson gam (503)
Awesome time waster (442)
Where to watch in Arlingt
**USC vs. UNC-Asheville G
Constant Updates on Watso
Props to Volleyball!
Andrew Clifford Scooter A
Garcia vs Clemson Tom
Currently 2nd in attendan
Brad Lawing
THE ONE MARCUS LATTIMORE
Coaching Carousel 2014/15

Old 05-29-2014, 04:53 PM   #1
russianrocket45
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 500
russianrocket45 is sharpening his clawsrussianrocket45 is sharpening his clawsrussianrocket45 is sharpening his clawsrussianrocket45 is sharpening his claws
Default OT: Got my new jerseys today!

Got my jerseys in the mail today, cannot wait for the season to start! Still waiting on DJ's and Clowney's from Texans and Melvin's from SD coming in soon! I graduated USC in 2012 so I am only going to be collecting jerseys of players who played while I was a student. (Yes I know Gilmore is not 27 anymore, but I got it for $35)
russianrocket45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 05:01 PM   #2
Thenardier
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 200
Thenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot material
Default Re: OT: Got my new jerseys today!

I'm one of the guys shouldn't wear jerseys crowd.
Thenardier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 05:02 PM   #3
russianrocket45
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 500
russianrocket45 is sharpening his clawsrussianrocket45 is sharpening his clawsrussianrocket45 is sharpening his clawsrussianrocket45 is sharpening his claws

Just giving my due to the ones that worked hard to make it that big
russianrocket45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 05:11 PM   #4
bcolinc
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 1000000
bcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by russianrocket45 View Post
Just giving my due to the ones that worked hard to make it that big

I hear ya! It would be sweet to have all these bad boys framed up real nice on a long wall in the house. Pretty cool collection thus far
Old 05-29-2014, 07:36 PM   #5
Tolley
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 1060200
Tolley rules the CockPitTolley rules the CockPitTolley rules the CockPitTolley rules the CockPitTolley rules the CockPitTolley rules the CockPitTolley rules the CockPitTolley rules the CockPitTolley rules the CockPitTolley rules the CockPitTolley rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thenardier View Post
Thanks for your opinion Eric, way to contribute.
Tolley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 07:41 PM   #6
Cockypantherfan
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Cockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot material

Quote:
Thank god Erik chimed in. Now I know I can't wear a jersey.
Cockypantherfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 10:13 AM   #7
ShutTheSuccop
Go Cocks!

Male

CockyCash: 155567
ShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot material

Quote:
are you also in the crowd that spends time on opposing fans message board after being banned several times? which is more/less pathetic in your view?
ShutTheSuccop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 05:06 PM   #8
eightohhthree
Did you get ahold of 'em?

Male

CockyCash: 10200
eightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot material
Send a message via MSN to eightohhthree

My buddy from Chicago also attended Carolina, so he got the A.Jeff jersey his rookie year. I bought a Clowney jersey his freshman year, but its the only jersey I own.
Old 05-29-2014, 05:07 PM   #9
SanAntonioCock
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 224722
SanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot material

Nice. I for a autographed Johnathan Joseph Texans jersey for my birthday. I'll try to post a picture later.

Never forget the "y" ...and so forth.
SanAntonioCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 05:16 PM   #10
Nureye
Smash and Grab

Male

CockyCash: 415
Nureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot material

There are only two sports "jerseys" that are OK for a grown men to wear in public.

1. Soccer: It's a shirt.

2. Hockey: It's a sweater. (And even then it should only be worn when you are playing or watching hockey.)

All other jerseys may only be worn at your house, or someones home where a sports themed party is taking place.
Old 05-29-2014, 07:24 PM   #11
Tolley
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 1060200
Tolley rules the CockPitTolley rules the CockPitTolley rules the CockPitTolley rules the CockPitTolley rules the CockPitTolley rules the CockPitTolley rules the CockPitTolley rules the CockPitTolley rules the CockPitTolley rules the CockPitTolley rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nureye View Post
There are only two sports "jerseys" that are OK for a grown men to wear in public.

2. Hockey: It's a sweater. (And even then it should only be worn when you are playing or watching hockey.)

All other jerseys may only be worn at your house, or someones home where a sports themed party is taking place.
Whatever dude, who the hell put you in charge of deciding what a man can and can't wear?
Tolley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 07:34 PM   #12
ucan'tlickourcocks
The "other" M. Lattimore

Male

CockyCash: 1503877758
ucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot material

Quote:

Opinions are like arseholes......

My last name is Lattimore, and I can be seen at Carolina Stadium with my jersey, and my two son's also have theirs!

I dare you to walk up and tell me I shouldn't be wearing them!

Ever seen a pissed off redneck?
Old 05-30-2014, 10:56 AM   #13
Nureye
Smash and Grab

Male

CockyCash: 415
Nureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by ucan'tlickourcocks View Post
Opinions are like arseholes......

My last name is Lattimore, and I can be seen at Carolina Stadium with my jersey, and my two son's also have theirs!

I dare you to walk up and tell me I shouldn't be wearing them!

Ever seen a pissed off redneck?
1. Lives in Myrtle Beach
2. Dresses the same as his sons
3. A self proclaimed redneck
4. Wears Jerseys in public.

I rest my case.

(FYI I own many a jersey. Even a Luke Kuechly Panthers jersey. I also own pajama pants and bedroom slippers. None of which I wear in public.)
Old 05-30-2014, 04:44 PM   #14
thekob
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 100700
thekob is USC mascot materialthekob is USC mascot materialthekob is USC mascot materialthekob is USC mascot materialthekob is USC mascot materialthekob is USC mascot materialthekob is USC mascot materialthekob is USC mascot materialthekob is USC mascot materialthekob is USC mascot materialthekob is USC mascot material

Quote:
1. Lives in Myrtle Beach
2. Dresses the same as his sons
3. A self proclaimed redneck
4. Wears Jerseys in public.

I rest my case.

(FYI I own many a jersey. Even a Luke Kuechly Panthers jersey. I also own pajama pants and bedroom slippers. None of which I wear in public.)
1. Is a dick.
thekob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 04:55 PM   #15
ultimatetailgater
Bowl MVP

Male

ultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to ultimatetailgater

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekob View Post
1. Is a dick.
QFT

ultimatetailgater is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 08:00 PM   #16
ultimatetailgater
Bowl MVP

Male

ultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to ultimatetailgater

Quote:

O look its the fashion police again.

ultimatetailgater is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 08:18 PM   #17
Regalcock
Fawlless

Male

CockyCash: 113804578
Regalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by crowcutta View Post
jerseys arent "cool" anymore, but buy and wear what you want. i like the idea of collecting all the gamecocks in the nfl jerseys. didnt know gilmore had changed numbers.
I do kinda like that idea too. What is Gilmore's new number?
Old 05-31-2014, 01:42 AM   #18
Gamecocks1137
Apparent Sunshine Pumper

Male

CockyCash: 996351
Gamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot material

Quote:

This is stupid, If I paid as much for a jersey as I do, or have, I will wear it any damn where I please.
Cockytalk's own conspiracy theorist.
Gamecocks1137 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 05:37 PM   #19
JerseyBird
Fuggedaboudit

Male

CockyCash: 2332
JerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot material

Well since I'm from New Jersey, is it OK for me to wear them?

Nice collection
Old 05-29-2014, 07:01 PM   #20
bcolinc
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 1000000
bcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyBird View Post
Well since I'm from New Jersey, is it OK for me to wear them?

Nice collection

Haha, I laugh in the face of danger myself JB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk