CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > iCocky

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
rioninusc
Regalcock
KaneisAble
PageUSC
QCB
Master Bedroom
markp_vip
taylorssc
doubledribble
kick_ball
Our Defense? (1917)
SC vs Auburn -- Play (757)
Fight, win, kick a-- (708)
CFN prediction for a (659)
MMA: Holeve (Down Sy (473)
This is War (399)
What happened to thi (375)
Ranking Top HC jobs (351)
Why I'm hopeful abou (312)
7 on 7 flag football (287)
Nvidia adds Dynamic Super
Fight, win, kick a-- addi
SEC Debate: Best candidat
Discussion: 2015 Recruiti
In-state QB talent
NFL: TITANS @ REDSKINS Su
7 on 7 flag football bloc
Our Defense?
A simple defensive line &
Why I'm hopeful about Aub

Old 06-05-2014, 03:43 AM   #1
hyoung912
Tater Hater

Male

CockyCash: 200
hyoung912 is crowing loudlyhyoung912 is crowing loudlyhyoung912 is crowing loudlyhyoung912 is crowing loudlyhyoung912 is crowing loudlyhyoung912 is crowing loudlyhyoung912 is crowing loudlyhyoung912 is crowing loudlyhyoung912 is crowing loudlyhyoung912 is crowing loudlyhyoung912 is crowing loudly
Default South Park: TSOT canada

How the shit do you beat this part of the game? I killed all the bears and what not. I can't figure out how to get past the rocks with the green lightning bolts. YouTube walkthroughs suck. I don't want to watch some douche explore everything. PS Clemson sucks
hyoung912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 04:03 AM   #2
gamecockguy
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 1300
gamecockguy has developed his gaff and talonsgamecockguy has developed his gaff and talonsgamecockguy has developed his gaff and talonsgamecockguy has developed his gaff and talonsgamecockguy has developed his gaff and talonsgamecockguy has developed his gaff and talonsgamecockguy has developed his gaff and talonsgamecockguy has developed his gaff and talonsgamecockguy has developed his gaff and talonsgamecockguy has developed his gaff and talonsgamecockguy has developed his gaff and talons
Default Re: South Park: TSOT canada

You've got to go to Vancouver and find the monks. They're across the broken bridge, and you can sail across by just trying to walk that direction iirc
gamecockguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 04:05 AM   #3
nin_usc_freak92
Class of 2015

Male

CockyCash: 3400
nin_usc_freak92 rules the CockPitnin_usc_freak92 rules the CockPitnin_usc_freak92 rules the CockPitnin_usc_freak92 rules the CockPitnin_usc_freak92 rules the CockPitnin_usc_freak92 rules the CockPitnin_usc_freak92 rules the CockPitnin_usc_freak92 rules the CockPitnin_usc_freak92 rules the CockPitnin_usc_freak92 rules the CockPitnin_usc_freak92 rules the CockPit

This game had some frustrating parts in it & this was one for me too. Go to Terence and Philip in the last territory you visit during the "talk to the prince" mission. They're in the bottom right of the territory. Show them each of your 3 farts that you have learned (there's a sound that's made when you do them correctly on T&P) and once you've done all three they will teach how how to do a nagasaki fart (which breaks down any object with the "green lightning bolts"). If you need anymore help let me know, I just beat the game this past weekend haha.
Old 06-05-2014, 04:09 AM   #4
hyoung912
Tater Hater

Male

CockyCash: 200
hyoung912 is crowing loudlyhyoung912 is crowing loudlyhyoung912 is crowing loudlyhyoung912 is crowing loudlyhyoung912 is crowing loudlyhyoung912 is crowing loudlyhyoung912 is crowing loudlyhyoung912 is crowing loudlyhyoung912 is crowing loudlyhyoung912 is crowing loudlyhyoung912 is crowing loudly

Thanks guys. It's bed time now but I will try it out in the morning. And remember, never fart on someone's balls...unless they are a clemson fan
hyoung912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 08:24 AM   #5
diehardgamecock
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 101109992
diehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPit

Just an FYI...T&P won't show up until you've done all the running around in Canada...talking to the various leaders. They'll eventually direct you there. Until then, you can go to the T&P house, but they won't be there.

Oh...and the T&P training sequence is hilarious.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

diehardgamecock is offline   Reply With Quote