CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > The Water Cooler

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
CockyLifer
Acockolypse Now
COCKYTALKIN
thekob
sporkgod50
StormOfTalons
b381l
Rooster'srule
Lonnie
auslander
Elcid99 (1860)
Tennessee (1191)
PSU drops a prospect (986)
Erin Murray's brothe (759)
Question on Student (673)
Bad movies that are (546)
John Abraham DUI (474)
Camp scheduled relea (443)
Mizzou WR suspended (355)
Rokevious Watkins cu (244)
Mizzou WR suspended for s
Green and Lammons
An Aggies View of the Mat
My predictions for 2014
Clemson Recruiting...how
PSU drops a prospect beca
EVE Online
Elcid99
Best Offensive "Trip
Official SEC Network and

Old 06-27-2014, 12:01 PM   #1
Biocockanics
WMD

Male

CockyCash: 317
Biocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot material
Default Sick little Gamecock

My best friend just found out her 3 year old has leukemia. She, and her boys, are some of the biggest South Carolina fans there are. She and I have traveled to many Carolina games and some of you have met her.

Even if nothing is donated for him, im sure some comments from Gamecock nation would be welcomed.

http://www.gofundme.com/showstarklove
Biocockanics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 12:15 PM   #2
markymark550
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 500
markymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot material
Default Re: Sick little Gamecock

Prayers sent for the child and his family.
markymark550 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 01:04 PM   #3
Cockypantherfan
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 200
Cockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot material

Horrible to hear. I hope the child fights like a gamecock and beats it.
Cockypantherfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 01:16 PM   #4
gamecockjay
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 200
gamecockjay rules the CockPitgamecockjay rules the CockPitgamecockjay rules the CockPitgamecockjay rules the CockPitgamecockjay rules the CockPitgamecockjay rules the CockPitgamecockjay rules the CockPitgamecockjay rules the CockPitgamecockjay rules the CockPitgamecockjay rules the CockPitgamecockjay rules the CockPit

Just donated a little something.
Old 06-29-2014, 08:06 AM   #5
BlueEagles06
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 500
BlueEagles06 rules the CockPitBlueEagles06 rules the CockPitBlueEagles06 rules the CockPitBlueEagles06 rules the CockPitBlueEagles06 rules the CockPitBlueEagles06 rules the CockPitBlueEagles06 rules the CockPitBlueEagles06 rules the CockPitBlueEagles06 rules the CockPitBlueEagles06 rules the CockPitBlueEagles06 rules the CockPit

Me and Kandace used to be very good friends, then I got married and it dropped off a lot because my wife wasn't to happy with me being that good of friends with another female. haven't talked to her in close to a year now. Hope Stark can fight through this. Can't imagine if my son was having to go through this.
BlueEagles06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2014, 02:57 PM   #6
MEL
RIP Feisty & C-Girl

Female

CockyCash: 3000500
MEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueEagles06 View Post
Me and Kandace used to be very good friends, then I got married and it dropped off a lot because my wife wasn't to happy with me being that good of friends with another female. haven't talked to her in close to a year now. Hope Stark can fight through this. Can't imagine if my son was having to go through this.

I'm so sorry. Tell him to fight like a Gamecock! I will keep him in my prayers. I have a 3 year old granddaughter and I couldn't even imagine what I'd do if she had to go through that.

And on your other comment - my daughter had a best male friend all through school, but then he got a girlfriend and she didn't want him to be friends with my daughter so they didn't talk for 2-3 years. They finally got back in touch and are best friends again (because her friend broke up with the girl). My daughter told her husband up front that her relationship with the other guy was like brother-sister and she wasn't going to drop him just because she's married. Lol.
MEL is offline   Reply With Quote