CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > The Water Cooler

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
gamecockgal
b381l
garnet_black215
DTGCOCKS#32
Pw00132
Order 66
Ahmad
wumarshall82
CockyGuy
Thoughts on Shawn El (1611)
10-2 (1560)
UK promoting a black (1375)
Time for a new coach (954)
Four UK Players Susp (861)
Coach Gaines: " (842)
Connor Shaw's fault. (584)
I Was Dealing With T (545)
Since everyone loves (457)
Build a New Stadium (455)
Discussion: 2015 Recruiti
400 pasing yards
Connor Mitch
I Was Dealing With The Lo
QB Recruiting Strategy
Any prospects w/whom our
Four UK Players Suspended
Build a New Stadium
This program has no ideni
How much $$ would you lit

Old 07-08-2014, 07:04 AM   #1
Travelin
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 1044
Travelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot material
Default UFO Sightings

Whether you think they are real or not, post your favorite pics or vids here. Recent or decades old, it doesn't matter.

Have you seen what you think may have been an UFO? Something from another world?

Here's a recent one from Brisbane Australia. About a year ago.

And another about 6 months ago over Brisbane.

And another..

Travelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 08:15 AM   #2
Travelin
Household Name

Male

Travelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot material
Default Re: UFO Sightings

From SC

Old 07-08-2014, 09:45 AM   #3
markymark550
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 500
markymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot material

markymark550 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 12:30 PM   #4
MisterClowney
It's A Revolution

Male

CockyCash: 685
MisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot material

I used to spend way too much time watching UFO videos. This is a great resource for videos:

http://anonymousfo.com/

They post the "bests of the month."

Of course, the Jerusalem video is one of the craziest ones, some say it was a prank, but it was a damn good one if it was.

I've stopped looking for new videos and whatnot. Mainly because it begun to scare the crap out of me and also because I figure if they actually do exist, there will be substantial evidence that people won't have to search for.

Listening to former astronauts like Buzz Aldrin talk about alien existence is very, very creepy.
Old 07-08-2014, 01:26 PM   #5
Travelin
Household Name

Male

^^Thanks for the info. I like to look into it every now and again.

Like you said, when you hear the former Astronauts and Pilots talk about it, you know they aren't making these things up.

The one time I saw something I couldn't explain was August 2003 in the Lammermuir Hills about 20 miles from my house in SE Scotland. My partner and I used to go up there a few times a week to walk or camp, or just chill for a few hours. We were there one night and saw a bright light. It was dark at this point. The light was coming from the direction of the hills, not the ocean. At our altitude, I knew the light had to be no more than 20 miles away. It is extremely quiet where we were. No sounds other than a small river and maybe a little wind at times. This light was moving around in different directions very quickly and would then stay still for for lengthy periods of time. If it were a helicopter, we would have certainly heard the noise, we didn't hear a thing, though. It went on for about 20-30 minutes I suppose. It would literally jump from one place to another in the blink of an eye. Forward, backward, zig-zag, it moved in all kinds of strange directions.

I worked in the helicopter business and I knew this was no helicopter I had ever seen. We were both in awe of what we were watching. No explanation at all between us. She was speechless for hours afterwards. No camera with us, we just accepted what we saw and marked it down as unexplained. To this day, I still can't explain what it was.

The only real possible explanation I could think of is a US or UK military aircraft. They both fly heavily in this area when military operations are taking place in the middle east. Maybe a Drone of some kind?
Old 07-08-2014, 01:27 PM   #6
Transmaniacon
Any Major Dude

Male

Transmaniacon is USC mascot materialTransmaniacon is USC mascot materialTransmaniacon is USC mascot materialTransmaniacon is USC mascot materialTransmaniacon is USC mascot materialTransmaniacon is USC mascot materialTransmaniacon is USC mascot materialTransmaniacon is USC mascot materialTransmaniacon is USC mascot materialTransmaniacon is USC mascot materialTransmaniacon is USC mascot material

Transmaniacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 02:31 PM   #7
LBC
2nd Team All-American

Male

LBC is USC mascot materialLBC is USC mascot materialLBC is USC mascot materialLBC is USC mascot materialLBC is USC mascot materialLBC is USC mascot materialLBC is USC mascot materialLBC is USC mascot materialLBC is USC mascot materialLBC is USC mascot materialLBC is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Transmaniacon View Post

Michael Schenker is clearly not from this world.
LBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 02:50 PM   #8
RoyalAir
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 400
RoyalAir is crowing loudlyRoyalAir is crowing loudlyRoyalAir is crowing loudlyRoyalAir is crowing loudlyRoyalAir is crowing loudlyRoyalAir is crowing loudlyRoyalAir is crowing loudlyRoyalAir is crowing loudlyRoyalAir is crowing loudlyRoyalAir is crowing loudlyRoyalAir is crowing loudly

Still makes chills go up my spine.
RoyalAir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 11:06 PM   #9
Gamecocks1137
Apparent Sunshine Pumper

Male

CockyCash: 300
Gamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyalAir View Post

Still makes chills go up my spine.
Art Bell use to get me through many nights at work years ago. Real or not, it was interesting.

"Are you a millionaire right now?" 'Nah, not yet. I'm still broke." - Jadeveon Clowney

Cockytalk's own conspiracy theorist.

Gamecocks1137 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 09:51 AM   #10
RoyalAir
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 400
RoyalAir is crowing loudlyRoyalAir is crowing loudlyRoyalAir is crowing loudlyRoyalAir is crowing loudlyRoyalAir is crowing loudlyRoyalAir is crowing loudlyRoyalAir is crowing loudlyRoyalAir is crowing loudlyRoyalAir is crowing loudlyRoyalAir is crowing loudlyRoyalAir is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamecocks1137 View Post
Art Bell use to get me through many nights at work years ago. Real or not, it was interesting.
If even a third of what's on Art Bell/George Noory is legitimate, we live in a far stranger world than most of us realize.
RoyalAir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 01:37 PM   #11
cockymac
I was the white shadow.

Male

CockyCash: 300500
cockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot material

The ones that were over Phoenix a few years ago was weird. I think it happened over several nights, and just about everyone had video of it. Every local news station and many national news stations filmed for hours. I never heard the given explanation for it, though. If I remember right, the objects flew low enough to get some amazing footage.

With that said, I still think it was government planes.
cockymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 02:02 PM   #12
uscgmck
Coming back home, one day

Male

CockyCash: 100500
uscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot material

Back in the day, used to see a lot of "sightings"
Attached Images

Old 07-08-2014, 03:05 PM   #13
Travelin
Household Name

Male

Buzz Talks.

Old 07-08-2014, 05:01 PM   #14
Spurrier_Superior_One
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 26397596
Spurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelin View Post
Buzz Talks.

There can only be first contact after achieving warp drive and Zefram Cochran hasn't achieved that yet.
Spurrier_Superior_One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 05:21 PM   #15
Travelin
Household Name

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurrier_Superior_One View Post
There can only be first contact after achieving warp drive and Zefram Cochran hasn't achieved that yet.
Name:  200px-ZeframCochrane1.jpg
Views: 252
Size:  10.0 KB
Old 07-08-2014, 06:28 PM   #16
carolinafan53186
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

carolinafan53186 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan53186 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan53186 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan53186 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan53186 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan53186 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan53186 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan53186 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan53186 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan53186 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan53186 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelin View Post
Buzz Talks.

You do know that buzz said they doctored the interview. He claims everyone was 99.9% sure that it was a panel they had previously jettisoned

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I847 using Tapatalk 2
Old 07-08-2014, 08:13 PM   #17
TheUSCMike
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 4250
TheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot material

TheUSCMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 09:57 AM   #18
Cocky Doodle
Gamecock 4 Life

Male

CockyCash: 125833
Cocky Doodle is developing his combCocky Doodle is developing his combCocky Doodle is developing his combCocky Doodle is developing his combCocky Doodle is developing his combCocky Doodle is developing his combCocky Doodle is developing his combCocky Doodle is developing his comb

In the words of Buzz (cool name btw).....

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/buzz-a...224121618.html
Old 07-08-2014, 04:43 PM   #19
Travelin
Household Name

Male

Old 07-08-2014, 04:58 PM   #20
Travelin
Household Name

Male