CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > iCocky

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
Ahmad
jrussjr
b381l
SC Sandlapper
cocky-K
eightohhthree
Spur's Addiction
Goofyboy
HeadCockFan
Clem5on fans are bes (2647)
Defensive personnel (1541)
Mizzou Depth Chart v (1451)
7:30 kickoff for Ken (1393)
Defense not an issue (1173)
Cack's Toast of the (882)
I guess we don't get (811)
Legitimate, Unbiased (807)
Brawl at 49ers/Cardi (757)
Antonio Allen vs Als (476)
Brawl at 49ers/Cardinals
why we're in this positio
open discussion of this t
Defense not an issue....
Antonio Allen vs Alshon J
Mizzou Depth Chart vs Sou
Pharoh Cooper is a stud
2015 Commitment - Arden K
Look who's at the bottom
Cack's Toast of the Game:

Old 08-18-2014, 04:17 PM   #1
Biocockanics
WMD

Male

CockyCash: 317
Biocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot material
Default World of Warcraft

Warlords of Draenor Expansion 11.13.2014

This video is epic.

So epic the stupid tagging feature defeats me.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLzh...3y0Ua45EJlWRBw
Old 08-18-2014, 05:52 PM   #2
The Yancey
Grumpy Old Fart

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 
CockyCash: 4751350
The Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot material
Default Re: World of Warcraft

I never cared for that game.

Order Of The Spur
The Yancey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 06:28 PM   #3
Biocockanics
WMD

Male

Biocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot material

I enjoy it because I play with a group of people I'm actually friends with in real life...the last 2 expansions are among the worst ever

Regardless, the video is badass.
Old 08-18-2014, 07:16 PM   #4
ultimatetailgater
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 200
ultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to ultimatetailgater

WoW went to shit after WOTLK but ya Blizzard has the best CGI team in the business

ultimatetailgater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 07:54 PM   #5
CockyInGA
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 290
CockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimatetailgater View Post
WoW went to shit after launch but ya Blizzard has the best CGI team in the business
Fixed that for ya ;)

I kid, I kid. I know WoW was like THE MMORPG, but no matter how hard or how many times I tried, I just couldn't get into it (and I've always been a HUGE Warcraft fan).

I guess I've just always thought it was too "cartoonish" and I get it...that's what made it such a big draw. You're totally spot on about them being the best CGI in the business, and maybe that's where I was let down (given their past Warcraft, Diablo and Starcraft CGI up to that point).

I'm a huge Diablo fan through-and-through but even then, was still a little disappointed with its "cartoonish" rendering vs. D1 and D2. To me, Diablo was always that game to where it needed to be as dark and as gruesome as possible.

From an MMORPG perspective, Dungeons & Dragons Online did it for me in a way that no other MMORPG has been able to since (and I was NEVER a table top D&D guy).

Anyway...maybe I'll give WoW yet another try, again :) It's it now like completely free up until a certain level?
CockyInGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 07:33 PM   #6
Biocockanics
WMD

Male

I think WoD is gonna bring it back to pre WotLK standards. My old guild and I are all back in game now to get ready and prep, I'm super excited I think they-BLIZZ- "GET IT" finally.
Old 08-19-2014, 02:11 AM   #7
StormOfTalons
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 500
StormOfTalons rules the CockPitStormOfTalons rules the CockPitStormOfTalons rules the CockPitStormOfTalons rules the CockPitStormOfTalons rules the CockPitStormOfTalons rules the CockPitStormOfTalons rules the CockPitStormOfTalons rules the CockPitStormOfTalons rules the CockPitStormOfTalons rules the CockPitStormOfTalons rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biocockanics View Post
Warlords of Draenor Expansion 11.13.2014

This video is epic.

So epic the stupid tagging feature defeats me.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLzh...3y0Ua45EJlWRBw
FIFY.

Old 08-19-2014, 10:06 AM   #8
SR4-AJ1
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 9708333
SR4-AJ1 is crowing loudlySR4-AJ1 is crowing loudlySR4-AJ1 is crowing loudlySR4-AJ1 is crowing loudlySR4-AJ1 is crowing loudlySR4-AJ1 is crowing loudlySR4-AJ1 is crowing loudlySR4-AJ1 is crowing loudlySR4-AJ1 is crowing loudlySR4-AJ1 is crowing loudlySR4-AJ1 is crowing loudly

Never could get into WoW. Actually I can't get into any of those type of MMO's. LoL,Smite all of them don't do it for me for some reason. The only MMO I have actually gotten past a few hours is Eve online, and that is a steep learning curve. The trailers always do look cool though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-20-2014, 04:54 PM   #9
Biocockanics
WMD

Male

I was stupid hyped for SWTOR....and very, very let down with the MMORPG.

The single-player stories were epic as usual but the MMO aspect was COMPLETE shit...so I went back to wow.

Luckily I've killed my altholoic tendencies and have settled on my paladin, Warlock and Druid