CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > iCocky

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
MountainCock
Gamecocks1137
ReadR00ster
Master Bedroom
COCKYTALKIN
Outland
The Yancey
taylorssc
RGHoskins
smoovecock
The Gator Bowl wants (1993)
USC will upset Aubur (1576)
In-state QB talent (1271)
In-state QB talent (968)
Texas athletic direc (740)
Which loss hurt wors (724)
Ranking the SEC Foot (582)
USC Picked 12th By S (512)
Rank the QBs under S (469)
BA ranks recruiting (454)
Rank the QBs under Spurri
Who start on the d line t
SEC Debate: Best candidat
Thoughts on the basketbal
USC will upset Auburn; Wh
Google finally gets it ri
Ranking the SEC Football
A simple defensive line &
Discussion: 2015 Recruiti
lack of production=

Old 08-19-2014, 11:56 AM   #1
N00k
SigMaster

Male

CockyCash: 1952776
N00k is USC mascot materialN00k is USC mascot materialN00k is USC mascot materialN00k is USC mascot materialN00k is USC mascot materialN00k is USC mascot materialN00k is USC mascot materialN00k is USC mascot materialN00k is USC mascot materialN00k is USC mascot materialN00k is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to N00k Send a message via Yahoo to N00k
Default WatchESPN TWC Login

So for the past couple of years I've been using a friend of mine's Time Warner Cable login for WatchESPN. Actually, about 30 people that I know of have been using his login. He just changed providers so now I'm out. I have Atlantic BB and don't have access to WatchESPN myself. We never had an issue with everyone using his login. No extra charges, you get as many devices as you want, and there are no location restrictions.
So, anybody on here have a TWC login that they might be willing to share for a fellow GC? Help!!

N00k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 12:10 PM   #2
SECgamecock453
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 15800
SECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPit
Send a message via AIM to SECgamecock453
Default Re: WatchESPN TWC Login

I got my parent's ATT uverse log in info and was extremely disappointed that the SEC Network doesn't show up on the 360's WatchESPN app, but I can watch it on the computer or my phone. How were you watching ESPN with your friend's info? Computer? Xbox? Imagine...sitting at the computer with headphones on watching a 3.5 hr football game. I'll be doing it but it's not ideal (first world problems). Sorry I can't give you any credentials but good luck.

SECgamecock453 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 12:16 PM   #3
N00k
SigMaster

Male

N00k is USC mascot materialN00k is USC mascot materialN00k is USC mascot materialN00k is USC mascot materialN00k is USC mascot materialN00k is USC mascot materialN00k is USC mascot materialN00k is USC mascot materialN00k is USC mascot materialN00k is USC mascot materialN00k is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by SECgamecock453 View Post
I got my parent's ATT uverse log in info and was extremely disappointed that the SEC Network doesn't show up on the 360's WatchESPN app, but I can watch it on the computer or my phone. How were you watching ESPN with your friend's info? Computer? Xbox? Imagine...sitting at the computer with headphones on watching a 3.5 hr football game. I'll be doing it but it's not ideal (first world problems). Sorry I can't give you any credentials but good luck.
I watched on my iPhone, iPad, Computer, Laptop, Xbox, AppleTV, etc.
With the SEC network. They have agreements with some companies to carry the network "over the air" but that does not include online access. So not all providers that have the network on TV will allow online access. Hopefully more will get access in time.
Come one, somebody has to have a login for me!

Old 08-19-2014, 12:17 PM   #4
N00k
SigMaster

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by SECgamecock453 View Post
I swear that nothing will happen if I get that Uverse login :-). Why would I want to ruin anything, haha.

Old 08-19-2014, 12:11 PM   #5
HUGEGARNETCOCK
4EVER CROWING!

Male

CockyCash: 490
HUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by N00k View Post
So for the past couple of years I've been using a friend of mine's Time Warner Cable login for WatchESPN. Actually, about 30 people that I know of have been using his login. He just changed providers so now I'm out. I have Atlantic BB and don't have access to WatchESPN myself. We never had an issue with everyone using his login. No extra charges, you get as many devices as you want, and there are no location restrictions.
So, anybody on here have a TWC login that they might be willing to share for a fellow GC? Help!!
Yeah thought it was gone! That was a good run! Thanks NOOK