CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Other Sports > The Locker Room

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
Ahmad
jrussjr
b381l
cocky-K
eightohhthree
SC Sandlapper
Spur's Addiction
Goofyboy
HeadCockFan
Clem5on fans are bes (2647)
Defensive personnel (1541)
Mizzou Depth Chart v (1451)
7:30 kickoff for Ken (1393)
Defense not an issue (1173)
Cack's Toast of the (882)
I guess we don't get (811)
Legitimate, Unbiased (807)
Brawl at 49ers/Cardi (757)
Antonio Allen vs Als (476)
why we're in this positio
Brawl at 49ers/Cardinals
open discussion of this t
Defense not an issue....
Antonio Allen vs Alshon J
Mizzou Depth Chart vs Sou
Pharoh Cooper is a stud
2015 Commitment - Arden K
Look who's at the bottom
Cack's Toast of the Game:

Old 08-28-2014, 01:33 PM   #1
GarnetInChicago
シカゴのカキ

Male

CockyCash: 45500347
GarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot material
Default Peyton Manning fined for taunting Swearinger

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-...-dj-swearinger
GarnetInChicago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 01:37 PM   #2
FlorenceCock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1200000
FlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot material
Default Re: Peyton Manning fined for taunting Swearinger

Lol at people in the comments saying it was a hate crime against DJ.
Old 08-28-2014, 01:39 PM   #3
Order 66
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 100500
Order 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot material

I kind of hope DJ gets to lay Peyton out at some point this season on a safety blitz.
Old 08-28-2014, 01:43 PM   #4
sandstorm2001
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 100700
sandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot material

Manning needs to quit crying.
Old 08-28-2014, 01:47 PM   #5
GH
Moonocababa

Male

CockyCash: 28000
GH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot material

The title: if you would have given me those words in a jumble and told me to put them in the correct order it would have taken me five tries.
GH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 01:56 PM   #6
GarnetInChicago
シカゴのカキ

Male

CockyCash: 45500347
GarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by GH View Post
The title: if you would have given me those words in a jumble and told me to put them in the correct order it would have taken me five tries.
For taunting Peyton Manning, Swearinger fined
Swearinger fined for taunting Peyton Manning

Who would've expected it to be the other way around? I don't mind seeing Peyton standing up for his receiver, but he was just wrong about the hit being malicious or even a penalty. I loved what DJ had to say about it after the game:

Quote:
Swearinger swore that he didn't cross the line with a cheap shot on Welker.

"I led with my shoulder. That's the only thing I could do. He's a short guy," Swearinger said.

"There are some fine lines with hits. I could have tried to go low, but he ducked his head. ... What am I supposed to do? I made a Hall of Famer mad."

Out of respect for Manning, however, Swearinger declined to reveal what the five-time MVP said other than to confirm foul language was exchanged.

"That is a Hall of Fame quarterback. I respect him," Swearinger said. "But he shouldn't have done what he did."
http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=400554702
GarnetInChicago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 01:58 PM   #7
ScottK
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 500
ScottK is developing his combScottK is developing his combScottK is developing his combScottK is developing his combScottK is developing his combScottK is developing his combScottK is developing his combScottK is developing his combScottK is developing his combScottK is developing his comb

I'm fine with Swearinger's hit and I'm fine with Manning's actions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ScottK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 02:15 PM   #8
Regalcock
Fawlless

Male

CockyCash: 114508514
Regalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottK View Post

Me too.
Old 08-28-2014, 04:29 PM   #9
B-G
Bowl MVP

Male

B-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottK View Post

Same, just defending his player.

Hes one of the greatest.
Old 08-28-2014, 02:10 PM   #10
TonyVercetti
4-Star

Male

TonyVercetti is developing his combTonyVercetti is developing his combTonyVercetti is developing his combTonyVercetti is developing his combTonyVercetti is developing his combTonyVercetti is developing his combTonyVercetti is developing his combTonyVercetti is developing his combTonyVercetti is developing his comb

Lol its kinda funny. Manning was wrong. But at least hes got his players back.
TonyVercetti is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 03:49 PM   #11
Ericvol2096
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Ericvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot material

I love Manning's quote "I accept the fine, it was money well spent."

GOAT>DJ
Ericvol2096 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 04:54 PM   #12
pitchcock
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 29795000
pitchcock is USC mascot materialpitchcock is USC mascot materialpitchcock is USC mascot materialpitchcock is USC mascot materialpitchcock is USC mascot materialpitchcock is USC mascot materialpitchcock is USC mascot materialpitchcock is USC mascot materialpitchcock is USC mascot materialpitchcock is USC mascot materialpitchcock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericvol2096 View Post
I love Manning's quote "I accept the fine, it was money well spent."
It was "money well spent" to him because Denver doesn't play Houston during the regular season, it's easy to talk smack when you know you don't have to face that player the rest of the year.

Hopefully both teams somehow make the playoffs and play each other, then Manning will be singing a different tune when he's trying to dodge Clowney and Watt, then gets leveled by DJ on a Safety blitz...
pitchcock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 04:17 PM   #13
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1500
LegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot material

He's just pissed about the superbowl.
LegalCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 04:22 PM   #14
Cocky chick
Blue Chip

Female

Cocky chick is USC mascot materialCocky chick is USC mascot materialCocky chick is USC mascot materialCocky chick is USC mascot materialCocky chick is USC mascot materialCocky chick is USC mascot materialCocky chick is USC mascot materialCocky chick is USC mascot materialCocky chick is USC mascot materialCocky chick is USC mascot materialCocky chick is USC mascot material

Somebody needs to send him the clip of DJ's laying out Ellington from two years ago. He really needs to see what happens when DJ gets mad.
Cocky chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 04:31 PM   #15
Sonofacock
Mothershouldibuilthedwall

Male

Sonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot material

DJ is a baaaad man
Old 08-28-2014, 04:45 PM   #16
cockyguitar
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 100500
cockyguitar is crowing loudlycockyguitar is crowing loudlycockyguitar is crowing loudlycockyguitar is crowing loudlycockyguitar is crowing loudlycockyguitar is crowing loudlycockyguitar is crowing loudlycockyguitar is crowing loudlycockyguitar is crowing loudlycockyguitar is crowing loudlycockyguitar is crowing loudly

This is odd cause to me Manning has always seemed like a classy guy. I guess his true colors are showing. That or he's still bitter about the SuperBowl.
cockyguitar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 05:05 PM   #17
GH
Moonocababa

Male

CockyCash: 28000
GH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by cockyguitar View Post
This is odd cause to me Manning has always seemed like a classy guy. I guess his true colors are showing. That or he's still bitter about the SuperBowl.

He is still a classy guy
Old 08-28-2014, 05:04 PM   #18
USCremedy
This your bush?

Male

CockyCash: 2300
USCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot material

Yall need to hush up with all that Manning getting laid out this year. Thats my fantasy QB.

USCremedy is offline   Reply With Quote