CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
GamecockSuperFan
robgusc76
cocks are us
El Cid Ranger
A. Pilgrim
taylorssc
jellafever
johnnyb
kingofnerf
BLACK OUT!!!!!!! (2350)
Jimbo Fisher Blames (998)
Ole Miss Fan's Milk- (879)
Herbstreit on " (859)
Little know stat (We (829)
SEC QB's in the Red (821)
Gamecockology Helms (792)
2013 Georgia vs. 201 (663)
Gif Sharing Time!!!! (459)
Where do you like to (379)
BLACK OUT!!!!!!!
Ole Miss Fan's Milk-Smash
Herbstreit on "SEC B
SEC QB's in the Red Zone
MY 7 STEP PROGRAM TO FIX
Tennessee - South Carolin
2015 Commitment - Mark Fi
2015 Commitment - Sherrod
Uniforms for Tenn
Gamecockology Helms

Old 08-28-2014, 10:23 PM   #1
Spur's Addiction
Been caught moddin'...

Male

CockyCash: 200
Spur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot material
Default A&M vent thread

Have at it. But do it in here.
Old 08-28-2014, 10:24 PM   #2
Gamecocks1137
Apparent Sunshine Pumper

Male

Gamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot material
Default Re: A&M vent thread

**** A&M lol, thats All I can say right about now.
Cockytalk's own conspiracy theorist.
Gamecocks1137 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 10:24 PM   #3
CockyClint
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 500
CockyClint has hatched from the shell

Spur's Addiction, are you an official CockyTalk Mod now? Just curious.
CockyClint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 10:39 PM   #4
Spur's Addiction
Been caught moddin'...

Male

Spur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by CockyClint View Post
Spur's Addiction, are youyou ask. an official CockyTalk Mod now? Just curious.
Yeah - Since about 8 years ago or so.

Why do you ask?
Old 08-28-2014, 11:01 PM   #5
CockyClint
Walk On

Male

CockyClint has hatched from the shell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spur's Addiction View Post
Yeah - Since about 8 years ago or so.

Why do you ask?
hahaha, I had no idea! I was just curious because I was going to start the Vent thread when the game ended, but then I thought that perhaps only mods were permitted to create the "Official Vent Thread", so I held off. I was surprised when I saw you create it, because I didn't know that you were a mod! haha. I am more familiar with CockyHoskins and Spurticus, I guess, haha!.
CockyClint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 11:03 PM   #6
uscgamecocks88
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

uscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talons

I know it's only week 1 but be ready to book your tickets to Nashville
uscgamecocks88 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 11:24 AM   #7
Badazcock
Blue Chip

Male

Badazcock is developing his combBadazcock is developing his combBadazcock is developing his combBadazcock is developing his combBadazcock is developing his combBadazcock is developing his combBadazcock is developing his combBadazcock is developing his combBadazcock is developing his comb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamecocks1137 View Post
**** A&M lol, thats All I can say right about now.
Why?? Is was our poor defensive play that lost the game..why not **** The Gamecock defense?

Witness: White guy, dark hair, green eyes with a mustache about 5'7.

Detective: My, thats an awfully big mustache.
Badazcock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 10:25 PM   #8
cockybreeyan
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

cockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPit

Realistcally we should be about .500 in the SEC
cockybreeyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 10:26 PM   #9
Gamecocks1137
Apparent Sunshine Pumper

Male

Gamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot material
Default We do not hit in practice...

When in practice, we do not hit, the QB, the RB, the WRs. ETC, we just do not hit. Does anyone ever think to attribute our poor tackling to the inability to just hit guys? This goes more towards the freshmen, or younger guys playing on D. Is our inability to be able to hit players in practice affect us? I am not sure, but the way we portrayed such poor tackling, i am not sure.
Old 08-28-2014, 10:33 PM   #10
4Runner
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 225
4Runner is developing his comb4Runner is developing his comb4Runner is developing his comb4Runner is developing his comb4Runner is developing his comb4Runner is developing his comb4Runner is developing his comb4Runner is developing his comb
Default Re: We do not hit in practice...

Quote:
When in practice, we do not hit, the QB, the RB, the WRs. ETC, we just do not hit. Does anyone ever think to attribute our poor tackling to the inability to just hit guys? ...
No.
4Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 10:35 PM   #11
Gamecocks1137
Apparent Sunshine Pumper

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Runner View Post
No.
How so? Because we didn't seem to be even trying.
Old 08-28-2014, 11:00 PM   #12
sanford
4-Star

Male

sanford is developing his combsanford is developing his combsanford is developing his combsanford is developing his combsanford is developing his combsanford is developing his combsanford is developing his combsanford is developing his combsanford is developing his comb

Quote:
When in practice, we do not hit, the QB, the RB, the WRs. ETC, we just do not hit. Does anyone ever think to attribute our poor tackling to the inability to just hit guys? This goes more towards the freshmen, or younger guys playing on D. Is our inability to be able to hit players in practice affect us? I am not sure, but the way we portrayed such poor tackling, i am not sure.
if you don't hit then who beat Mike Davis' ribs up?
sanford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 11:03 PM   #13
Gamecocks1137
Apparent Sunshine Pumper

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanford View Post
if you don't hit then who beat Mike Davis' ribs up?
You tell me because that D didn't for damn sure.
Old 08-28-2014, 11:11 PM   #14
spurman14
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 600
spurman14 has developed his gaff and talonsspurman14 has developed his gaff and talonsspurman14 has developed his gaff and talonsspurman14 has developed his gaff and talonsspurman14 has developed his gaff and talonsspurman14 has developed his gaff and talonsspurman14 has developed his gaff and talonsspurman14 has developed his gaff and talonsspurman14 has developed his gaff and talonsspurman14 has developed his gaff and talonsspurman14 has developed his gaff and talons

Gamecocks1137,

I agree that there were numerous times where the play could/should've been held for a no gain-short gain. The zone obviously wasn't working AT ALL, And we couldn't get the pressure from the d line at any point in the game. Hell, the whole damn defensive gameplan was shit. Not to mention we looked just flat out confused out there. But how about give those boys from Texas some damn credit. They came in OUR house and made us look like a bunch of middle schoolers from the start of the game.

Oh yea, what were u saying about kenny hill? He looked pretty damn impressive to me. And no that's not the "old Carolina" talking. I'm only 22. That's the "I know the game of football and I give
credit where credit is due" talking.

"If the army and the navy, ever gazed on heaven's scenes, they'd find the streets are guarded by United States Marines."

- Semper Fi
spurman14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 10:26 PM   #15
airborne09
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 1000000
airborne09 is making other chickens nervousairborne09 is making other chickens nervousairborne09 is making other chickens nervousairborne09 is making other chickens nervousairborne09 is making other chickens nervousairborne09 is making other chickens nervousairborne09 is making other chickens nervous

Your giving us to much credit.
airborne09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 10:27 PM   #16
USCgreg
Giggity-Goo!!

Male

USCgreg has earned his spursUSCgreg has earned his spursUSCgreg has earned his spursUSCgreg has earned his spursUSCgreg has earned his spursUSCgreg has earned his spurs

I'm spent...lots of hype during the off-season so it is a bit of a letdown.
USCgreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 10:28 PM   #17
GarnetSwarm1990
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 738
GarnetSwarm1990 is crowing loudlyGarnetSwarm1990 is crowing loudlyGarnetSwarm1990 is crowing loudlyGarnetSwarm1990 is crowing loudlyGarnetSwarm1990 is crowing loudlyGarnetSwarm1990 is crowing loudlyGarnetSwarm1990 is crowing loudlyGarnetSwarm1990 is crowing loudlyGarnetSwarm1990 is crowing loudlyGarnetSwarm1990 is crowing loudlyGarnetSwarm1990 is crowing loudly

Gunna be a looooooong week.
GarnetSwarm1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 10:27 PM   #18
Mr.101
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 21018809
Mr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot material

I wish I was drunk right now
Mr.101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 10:30 PM   #19
G&B
purple nurple

Male

CockyCash: 520
G&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot material

nothing to vent about...our defense bought the hype and didn't deliver. Offense passing game good, running game poor. Special teams play unimpressive. We better win every coin toss and never defer, only way we will win is to score every possession.
Old 08-28-2014, 10:32 PM   #20
Gamecocks1137
Apparent Sunshine Pumper

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by G&B View Post
nothing to vent about...our defense bought the hype and didn't deliver. Offense passing game good, running game poor. Special teams play unimpressive. We better win every coin toss and never defer, only way we will win is to score every possession.
Which I will never ever ever ever understand. We have Mike Davis.... why the f*** were his touches so limited? We saving them for ECU? I mean really, what in the hell happened.