CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
ConwayGamecock
Regalcock
CockyLifer
The Yancey
JerseyBird
kingoftheroost
Gamecocks1137
Cockypantherfan
catdaddy66
rabid cock
Bruce!!! (1271)
**USC vs. Coker GAME (1109)
2014 Subway Classic: (987)
Going to the Duck Bo (362)
Ali Hospitalized Wit (157)
movers, furniture do (147)
Streaming nfl games (146)
Cocky at the Duck Co (141)
Happy Winter Solstic (97)
Deer Hunting 2014 (82)
aTm demolishes Kyle Field
2014 Subway Classic:**USC
Former Gamecock rooting f
Bruce!!!
**USC vs. Coker GAME Thre
***2014 Carolina Panthers
How Long Will The Rebuild
Cocky at the Duck Command
Cleveland Browns Headshot
Streaming nfl games

Old 08-29-2014, 07:28 PM   #1
jra3434
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 500
jra3434 is learning to peckjra3434 is learning to peck
Post Heck of an atmosphere

From an Aggie,

Had a great time in Columbia and felt welcomed by most (minus the occasional drunk fraternity fellow that most colleges have). Thanks for a good time and I know your team is better than what showed up this past Thursday. Atmosphere at the stadium was one of the best I've seen. I'll be cheering for Georgia tomorrow!

Thank you,

Joe

Fightin' Aggie class of 2008
jra3434 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 07:42 PM   #2
Pty23
Blue Chip

Male

Pty23 rules the CockPitPty23 rules the CockPitPty23 rules the CockPitPty23 rules the CockPitPty23 rules the CockPitPty23 rules the CockPitPty23 rules the CockPitPty23 rules the CockPitPty23 rules the CockPitPty23 rules the CockPitPty23 rules the CockPit
Default Re: Heck of an atmosphere

Classy post. Glad you enjoyed Columbia. Best of luck the rest of the year. Think you guys have a chance to do some serious damage in the west.
Pty23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 08:10 PM   #3
markp_vip
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 6001866
markp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot material

Thanks Joe. Your boys played a great game!
Recently the difference between Clemson and Carolina has become clear. While Irrational People Talk About Yesterday, The Rational Ones Orchestrate Success Today. So as they desperately cling to their history, we continue to make history day by day.
markp_vip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 11:22 PM   #4
rabid cock
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 10437
rabid cock is crowing loudlyrabid cock is crowing loudlyrabid cock is crowing loudlyrabid cock is crowing loudlyrabid cock is crowing loudlyrabid cock is crowing loudlyrabid cock is crowing loudlyrabid cock is crowing loudlyrabid cock is crowing loudlyrabid cock is crowing loudlyrabid cock is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by markp_vip View Post
Thanks Joe. Your boys played a great game!
That's poetic rhetoric.

(Your sig)
rabid cock is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 08:19 PM   #5
Legalman72
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 19222586
Legalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot material

Kicked our butts! Every Aggie I encountered was classy. Nice folks. Hope y'all keep kicking booty.
Legalman72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 09:24 PM   #6
tdevildog1986
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 375
tdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his comb

Thanks Joe. It was the same for me and my brother. Most of aTm fans were nice to talk to...and some were nice to look at, but I'll stick with my Carolina Girls lol..
Good luck the rest of the year !

Forever To Thee !!!
tdevildog1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 10:40 PM   #7
yazoo
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 2178
yazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by jra3434 View Post
From an Aggie,

Had a great time in Columbia and felt welcomed by most (minus the occasional drunk fraternity fellow that most colleges have). Thanks for a good time and I know your team is better than what showed up this past Thursday. Atmosphere at the stadium was one of the best I've seen. I'll be cheering for Georgia tomorrow!

Thank you,

Joe

Fightin' Aggie class of 2008
Congratulations on the win. Safe travels.
Old 08-30-2014, 12:22 AM   #8
garnet_black215
Section 509, Row 13

Male

CockyCash: 1350
garnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot material

Classy post. You should hang around. Come back to Columbia in 2016.
garnet_black215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 12:29 AM   #9
gamecock ray
Recruit

Male

gamecock ray has earned his spursgamecock ray has earned his spursgamecock ray has earned his spursgamecock ray has earned his spursgamecock ray has earned his spursgamecock ray has earned his spursgamecock ray has earned his spurs

I'm very glad you enjoyed the atmosphere. You guys showed up in full force and rocked our stadium. It was cool though. I like the thing you all do where you enter lock arms and swing from side to side as you sing. It shows tradition. I think you guys are going to have a wonderful season. Your defense has improved tremendously and Coach Sumlin had your team well prepped. Good luck with the rest of your season. I think the west will come down to you guys or Auburn.
gamecock ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 10:31 AM   #10
lake-cityCOCK89
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 1000000
lake-cityCOCK89 rules the CockPitlake-cityCOCK89 rules the CockPitlake-cityCOCK89 rules the CockPitlake-cityCOCK89 rules the CockPitlake-cityCOCK89 rules the CockPitlake-cityCOCK89 rules the CockPitlake-cityCOCK89 rules the CockPitlake-cityCOCK89 rules the CockPitlake-cityCOCK89 rules the CockPitlake-cityCOCK89 rules the CockPitlake-cityCOCK89 rules the CockPit

I have to say I met several nice aggie fans, a few of which were dimes. Look forward to playing y'all in the future.

WINNING

As easy as playing a Big 10 Team.
lake-cityCOCK89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 01:18 PM   #11
ccured
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 4058916
ccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by lake-cityCOCK89 View Post
I have to say I met several nice aggie fans, a few of which were dimes. Look forward to playing y'all in the future.
I saw a couple of dimes but a lot of nickels that thought they were dimes. All I talked to were nice though
ccured is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 01:13 PM   #12
uscsandstorm85
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

uscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPit

You should see it on a Saturday night.