CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
b381l
rabid cock
SanAntonioCock
uscnoklahoma
JaxcockFL
Master Bedroom
johnmcclane
Coondog
GregoryHouse
GamecockInHell
Morris to SMU (6635)
Venables to TAMU? (2252)
Clemson fans (1897)
Vegas line moving on (1673)
Carolina on a Walmar (1527)
Phil Kronblut show (851)
Women's Soccer Elite (804)
End of the aTm / LSU (753)
Have we been favored (602)
Arkansas... (594)
Venables to TAMU?
2014 Junkanoo Jam **USC W
Texans getting frustrated
Morris to SMU
Arkansas...
THE Vent and Coaching Cha
Anyone know what time and
2015 Commitment - Dexter
Vegas line moving on game
Coaching Carousel 2014/15

Old 08-30-2014, 01:42 PM   #1
evan_aggie
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 500
evan_aggie is sharpening his clawsevan_aggie is sharpening his clawsevan_aggie is sharpening his clawsevan_aggie is sharpening his claws
Default My Observations About USC Football and Campus

A couple days have passed now, and I think I can more objectively give an opinion about our experience in Columbia, SC.

Highs

* I love that USC fans love their team and football.

My biggest gripe about the B12 was how apathetic other schools are when their team stumbles or has a mediocre season. I feel that for the most part, remaining B12 schools are only fair weather fans sticking around during the good times, and bailing during the tough times (save Iowa St...those poor guys seem to really hang around).

We were just nearing Augusta and stopped to get gas. The clerk saw my hat, and said, "you guys should git back to Texas...". That is awesome!

* Campus is very nice.

We parked at the fair grounds and walked to the Russell Center. There were a lot of food options, and this is something I think A&M should improve as well. USC and LSU both have lots of options in their student center. We walked around outside to check out the scenery and strolled through some central shaded pavilion. I don't recall the name, but it was very scenic.

* Columbia is a good size town and there seems to be plenty of places to eat and drink.

Previously I looked up stats and said CS was nearly as big as Columbia. Maybe this is true due to the size of A&M the student body, but Columbia, SC feels far more substantial. You guys have an actual downtown with big businesses. A&M is not like that at all. Our stuff is spread out all over, and comes off as a town that was built up around the college. This still may be true for USC, but downtown and college go hand-in-hand. We had some sandwiches at Southern Belly BBQ near the fairgrounds, and it was awesome. Texas, for the most part, does really simple brisket or pork sandwiches. The D'Jango at Southern Belly had pork, bacon, jalapenos, spicy relish....it was just pure awesomeness.

* The folks that came out to see midnight yell were mostly inquisitive and just wanted to see what was going on. I appreciate people wanting to see the visiting team's traditions, even if it isn't a pep-rally for USC.

* Williams Brice

The HD screen is awesome

Lows

*Midnight Yell opposition

I'm perfectly fine with people coming (students really....) and yelling against us or razzing us. Arkansas did it and kept doing their pig call. It was all in good fun. However, I think the students crossed the line when they started chanting, "f*ck those aggies! f*ck those aggies!". I know adults don't really control what they do, but I expected better of the students. It really just comes off low-class and most Aggies thought the same.

*Class

Twice while we were walking around campus, my wife and I heard students riding in their cars or back of their trucks yell "f*ck you Aggies!" or "Suck our Cocks!". Again, it just shows how low class some of the students are. I know bad apples are in every group of students (including A&M), but I was really surprised by how many people we spoke with that had similar stories when walking around the town. We didn't even get that treatment from LSU fans.

*Gameday & Williams Brice

I didn't know anything about WB before coming to the game, but USC fans painted this incredible picture of how raucous and loud it was going to be. Your sound system is loud. That is it. The fans do not know how to really get into the game. I said this before, but it was sort of funny to listen to the fans attempt to get a "game" "cocks" chant going without help from the cheerleaders. Frankly, the cheerleaders should have been doing that more often, and they didn't. This is why we have yell leaders, and even when our yell leaders fail to step up, we've got a guy (Visor Guy...I'm not kidding) to lead us. I know the air got sucked out pretty quickly when USC was playing from behind from the get-go. Plus, it was a Thursday game, so it may have something to do with that too. All I'm saying is that a lot of hype was generated and y'all failed to deliver big time. LSU, Mizzou, A&M, and Arkansas were all louder than WB. Only Ole Miss might be below USC.

The tailgating scene left a lot to be desired. There was very little tail gating among campus itself, and this makes sense because the stadium is far away. That being said, it doesn't feel the same when you've got a disconnect between the campus and stadium tailgating. However, the fairgrounds do provide a very large and open area, so logistically it works out well.

The concessions at WB are not great. They remind me of what A&M offered 5-10 yrs ago. They need to go to electronic point of sale systems and actually bring in higher quality items...burgers, chick-fil-a, etc.

Traffic. Most USC fans were gone by the beginning of the 4th quarter. I didn't even get out of traffic until 1145pm. This isn't a massive surprise, since Arkansas and Ole Miss were just as bad. A&M and LSU actually do a decent job.

Summary: Like the town, the campus, the love of football. However, USC students came off rude, USC alumn come off incredibly Cocky (go figure...) and gave A&M absolutely no respect. I thought we'd possibly win a close game by maybe 3 points. Delivering that epic beat down at WB and breaking your 18 game home winning streak was well deserved after hearing so much garbage come from the USC side. You guys will get a chance to give us some payback next year, but I think our defense will be improved and we'll curb stomp you again.

Last edited by evan_aggie; 08-30-2014 at 03:32 PM.
evan_aggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 01:55 PM   #2
Spurrier_Superior_One
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 26397596
Spurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot material
Default Re: My Observations About USC Football and Campus

Nice review of your experience but did you actually think aTm was going to be well received with that stunt Wednesday night, all that managed to do was wear out your welcome real quick. Hopefully the next time you guys come up here you take the nonsense elsewhere.
Spurrier_Superior_One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 03:35 PM   #3
evan_aggie
Recruit

Male

evan_aggie is sharpening his clawsevan_aggie is sharpening his clawsevan_aggie is sharpening his clawsevan_aggie is sharpening his claws

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurrier_Superior_One View Post
Nice review of your experience but did you actually think aTm was going to be well received with that stunt Wednesday night, all that managed to do was wear out your welcome real quick. Hopefully the next time you guys come up here you take the nonsense elsewhere.
Right...good justification to be jackasses.

At least we see each other in the same light: we're taters/Clemson folk, and you are a rung below LSU. I'll go to Bama, Auburn, and Miss St this year and re-rank then.
evan_aggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 04:14 PM   #4
Nuke LaLoosh
UFC ON THE SIDELINE

Male

Nuke LaLoosh has earned his spursNuke LaLoosh has earned his spursNuke LaLoosh has earned his spursNuke LaLoosh has earned his spursNuke LaLoosh has earned his spursNuke LaLoosh has earned his spurs

Quote:
Originally Posted by evan_aggie View Post
I work with HUNDREDS of TAMU grads, and to a man, they are all embarrassed about that single event more than winning on the road.

Being a jackass is a two way street.
Nuke LaLoosh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 05:20 PM   #5
Spurrier_Superior_One
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 26397596
Spurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot material

Quote:

At least we see each other in the same light: we're taters/Clemson folk, and you are a rung below LSU. I'll go to Bama, Auburn, and Miss St this year and re-rank then.
You Texicans fired the first shot against OUR state and quite frankly everything you classless Aggies got, you deserved. Don't mess with Texas? Don't **** with South Carolina.
Spurrier_Superior_One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 06:39 PM   #6
Cockyteg
Banned

Male

Cockyteg is learning to peck

if anyone was cocky it was atm. coming in doing your cheerleader yells at the state capital. I understand the tradition but somewhere else would have sufficed. yes we got beat but when Kenny hill did the johnny football money sign and then the singing on our field, I lost all respect for atm. good talent but seem like a cocky punk as well.
Cockyteg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 11:50 PM   #7
HeadCockFan
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 202781
HeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot material

What a classless post. Please never come back to our humble state. Curb stomp us again eh? Didn't see you on the field tough guy.
HeadCockFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 12:27 PM   #8
Travelin
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 522
Travelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot material

Quote:

That crap won't fly in two years time on the statehouse steps. Not without someone getting hurt. I hope your fans realize this and change the location.
Travelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 01:59 PM   #9
catdaddy66
Former Walk On in-law

Male

CockyCash: 250018
catdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot material

It's hardly the optimal environment in Williams Brice when the Gamecocks are getting their a$$ handed to them, so your criticism there falls flat.
Old 08-30-2014, 02:01 PM   #10
spurman14
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 600
spurman14 has developed his gaff and talonsspurman14 has developed his gaff and talonsspurman14 has developed his gaff and talonsspurman14 has developed his gaff and talonsspurman14 has developed his gaff and talonsspurman14 has developed his gaff and talonsspurman14 has developed his gaff and talonsspurman14 has developed his gaff and talonsspurman14 has developed his gaff and talonsspurman14 has developed his gaff and talonsspurman14 has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
A couple days have passed now, and I think I can more objectively give an opinion about our experience in Columbia, SC.

Highs

My biggest gripe about the B12 was how apathetic other schools are when their team stumbles or has a mediocre season. I feel that for the most part, remaining B12 schools are only fair weather fans sticking around during the good times, and bailing during the tough times (save Iowa St...those poor guys seem to really hang around).

We were just nearing Augusta and stopped to get gas. The clerk saw my hat, and said, "you guys should git back to Texas...". That is awesome!

* Campus is very nice.

We parked at the fair grounds and walked to the Russell Center. There were a lot of food options, and this is something I think A&M should improve as well. USC and LSU both have lots of options in their student center. We walked around outside to check out the scenery and strolled through some central shaded pavilion. I don't recall the name, but it was very scenic.

* Columbia is a good size town and there seems to be plenty of places to eat and drink.

Previously I looked up stats and said CS was nearly as big as Columbia. Maybe this is true due to the size of A&M the student body, but Columbia, SC feels far more substantial. You guys have an actual downtown with big businesses. A&M is not like that at all. Our stuff is spread out all over, and comes off as a town that was built up around the college. This still may be true for USC, but downtown and college go hand-in-hand. We had some sandwiches at Southern Belly BBQ near the fairgrounds, and it was awesome. Texas, for the most part, does really simple brisket or pork sandwiches. The D'Jango at Southern Belly had pork, bacon, jalapenos, spicy relish....it was just pure awesomeness.

* The folks that came out to see midnight yell were mostly inquisitive and just wanted to see what was going on. I appreciate people wanting to see the visiting team's traditions, even if it isn't a pep-rally for USC.

* Williams Brice

The HD screen is awesome

Lows

I'm perfectly fine with people coming (students really....) and yelling against us or razzing us. Arkansas did it and kept doing their pig call. It was all in good fun. However, I think the students crossed the line when they started chanting, "f*ck those aggies! f*ck those aggies!". I know adults don't really control what they do, but I expected better of the students. It really just comes off low-class and most Aggies thought the same.

*Class

Twice while we were walking around campus, my wife and I heard students riding in their cars or back of their trucks yell "f*ck you Aggies!" or "Suck our Cocks!". Again, it just shows how low class some of the students are. I know bad apples are in every group of students (including A&M), but I was really surprised by how many people we spoke with that had similar stories when walking around the town. We didn't even get that treatment from LSU fans.

I didn't know anything about WB before coming to the game, but USC fans painted this incredible picture of how raucous and loud it was going to be. Your sound system is loud. That is it. The fans do not know how to really get into the game. I said this before, but it was sort of funny to listen to the fans attempt to get a "game" "cocks" chant going without help from the cheerleaders. Frankly, the cheerleaders should have been doing that more often, and they didn't. This is why we have yell leaders, and even when our yell leaders fail to step up, we've got a guy (Visor Guy...I'm not kidding) to lead us. I know the air got sucked out pretty quickly when USC was playing from behind from the get-go. Plus, it was a Thursday game, so it may have something to do with that too. All I'm saying is that a lot of hype was generated and y'all failed to deliver big time. LSU, Mizzou, A&M, and Arkansas were all louder than WB. Only Ole Miss might be below USC.

The tailgating scene left a lot to be desired. There was very little tail gating among campus itself, and this makes sense because the stadium is far away. That being said, it doesn't feel the same when you've got a disconnect between the campus and stadium tailgating. However, the fairgrounds do provide a very large and open area, so logistically it works out well.

The concessions at WB suck. They remind me of what A&M offered 5-10 yrs ago. They need to go to electronic point of sale systems and actually bring in higher quality items...burgers, chick-fil-a, etc.

Summary: Like the town, the campus, the love of football. However, USC students came off rude, USC alumn come off incredibly Cocky (go figure...) and gave A&M absolutely no respect. I thought we'd possibly win a close game by maybe 3 points. Delivering that epic beat down at WB and breaking your 18 game home winning streak was well deserved after hearing so much garbage come from the USC side. You guys will get a chance to give us some payback next year, but I think our defense will be improved and we'll curb stomp you again.
Thanks for the few kind words, now with that said

Take your team, and your win, and GTFO.

Seems to me that ONLY two teams fans in the nation (clemson, and now it appears A&M) have shit to talk about. Coincedence? I think not. Y'all wore your welcome out before the game even started. There are a million other places this "yell" could've take. Place yet u do it on our state house steps. What the hell do u think is gonna happen? That left a lot of bad blood from the get go.

"If the army and the navy, ever gazed on heaven's scenes, they'd find the streets are guarded by United States Marines."

- Semper Fi
spurman14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 02:01 PM   #11
ipull4usc
Two Deep

Male

ipull4usc is USC mascot materialipull4usc is USC mascot materialipull4usc is USC mascot materialipull4usc is USC mascot materialipull4usc is USC mascot materialipull4usc is USC mascot materialipull4usc is USC mascot materialipull4usc is USC mascot materialipull4usc is USC mascot materialipull4usc is USC mascot materialipull4usc is USC mascot material

Midnight Yell- As far as class, I consider it classless to stand on our state house steps and hurl insults about our state, town and school. What sort of response do you expect? Neither side was classy in that regard, so stop acting offended.

As for the rest, I agree with most of what you wrote. Crowd was quieter than usual due to the way the game unfolded, but having gone to all the other SEC stadiums I agree that we are not even close to being among the loudest. I also think our tailgating suffers from being off-campus

-- George Burns
ipull4usc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 11:29 PM   #12
5lbYardcock
Two Deep

Male

5lbYardcock is crowing loudly5lbYardcock is crowing loudly5lbYardcock is crowing loudly5lbYardcock is crowing loudly5lbYardcock is crowing loudly5lbYardcock is crowing loudly5lbYardcock is crowing loudly5lbYardcock is crowing loudly5lbYardcock is crowing loudly5lbYardcock is crowing loudly5lbYardcock is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipull4usc View Post
Midnight Yell- As far as class, I consider it classless to stand on our state house steps and hurl insults about our state, town and school. What sort of response do you expect? Neither side was classy in that regard, so stop acting offended.

As for the rest, I agree with most of what you wrote. Crowd was quieter than usual due to the way the game unfolded, but having gone to all the other SEC stadiums I agree that we are not even close to being among the loudest. I also think our tailgating suffers from being off-campus
Booya!! Tell him where to stick it.

He's a douche.
Old 08-30-2014, 02:04 PM   #13
eklypised
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 1000000
eklypised rules the CockPiteklypised rules the CockPiteklypised rules the CockPiteklypised rules the CockPiteklypised rules the CockPiteklypised rules the CockPiteklypised rules the CockPiteklypised rules the CockPiteklypised rules the CockPiteklypised rules the CockPiteklypised rules the CockPit

Ya man you can't come to the capital of another state and do your pep rally on the steps of their damn state house and think that your not gonna hear some heckles from people..I saw that as disrespectful as sh *t...could have done it somewhere else...idk if y'all do that at every away game that's in a states capital...
eklypised is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 02:05 PM   #14
ColaCock
Heisman Candidate

Male

CockyCash: 800
ColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot material

Midnight Yell might have worked because of exactly what you stated...apathetic teams you faced in the Big 12. We don't play that shit in the SEC. Do it before you leave Texas.

...YET, you feel you deserve some class and respect from our fans with a stunt like that? We don't care "that you've been doing it forever and it's tradition." Your tradition means shit to us in our house. Why is this so hard to get through your skulls?

Also, of course the fans weren't as into the game...they were shellshocked just as much as the team. We expected to win the game and not have your rookie QB play well as he did. Sure most of the fans were in somewhat of a daze.

If you looked for tailgating on campus...you didn't research much, huh?

ColaCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 10:22 PM   #15
803scdantes
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 200
803scdantes rules the CockPit803scdantes rules the CockPit803scdantes rules the CockPit803scdantes rules the CockPit803scdantes rules the CockPit803scdantes rules the CockPit803scdantes rules the CockPit803scdantes rules the CockPit803scdantes rules the CockPit803scdantes rules the CockPit803scdantes rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColaCock View Post
Midnight Yell might have worked because of exactly what you stated...apathetic teams you faced in the Big 12. We don't play that shit in the SEC. Do it before you leave Texas.

...YET, you feel you deserve some class and respect from our fans with a stunt like that? We don't care "that you've been doing it forever and it's tradition." Your tradition means shit to us in our house. Why is this so hard to get through your skulls?

Also, of course the fans weren't as into the game...they were shellshocked just as much as the team. We expected to win the game and not have your rookie QB play well as he did. Sure most of the fans were in somewhat of a daze.

If you looked for tailgating on campus...you didn't research much, huh?
This.
Old 08-30-2014, 10:41 PM   #16
COCKYWOOD
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 800
COCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot material

When is the yell scheduled for home of the Columbia man who's a T a & m alumni that organized the statehouse yell?
COCKYWOOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 11:02 PM   #17
dixiecock
Walk On

dixiecock is learning to peck

something si scheduled, it's not yell practice
dixiecock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 02:05 PM   #18
ccured
What a Rush!!!

Male

CockyCash: 4058916
ccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot material

Quote:

Highs

* Campus is very nice.

* Williams Brice

The HD screen is awesome

Lows

*Class

The concessions at WB suck. They remind me of what A&M offered 5-10 yrs ago. They need to go to electronic point of sale systems and actually bring in higher quality items...burgers, chick-fil-a, etc.

I can't figure you out. You seem alright in some of your posts and then others not so much. I know for a fact you called someone out in the past for complaining about A&M fans being disrespectful while being disrespectful himself. You also called him out for grammar. Yet here you talk about low class fans but you don't know when to stop with yours and lack class. Also going to point out tailgating is one word all the time not just sometimes since you wanted to call the guy out for its when it should have been a contraction. Y'all sucked the energy out of willy b for sure but a 6pm Thursday definitely effected the crowd as well as the tailgating scene. Two years from now hopefully it will be another story. Hope y'all have a good year and hope we fix our defensive issues. Believe you are a legit A&M fan not a tater in disguise.
ccured is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 02:17 PM   #19
drumboy
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 200
drumboy is developing his combdrumboy is developing his combdrumboy is developing his combdrumboy is developing his combdrumboy is developing his combdrumboy is developing his combdrumboy is developing his combdrumboy is developing his combdrumboy is developing his combdrumboy is developing his comb

I agree that yelling "F___ you" at anyone is classless. I'm embarrassed on behalf of our fan base. Doing your midnight yell on our statehouse steps was bound to bring out the worst in our students, and it did. I wish you had chosen a different place in Columbia. I'm just glad there was no violence. That said, we should have been classy regardless of what your fans did.

I also agree that the cheerleaders should have kept cheering throughout the game, win or lose. That bothered me as well. I looked down there and saw them standing around. What's up with that? They're there to be an encouragement to the fans so that the fans will be an encouragement to the team. The second half was very quiet. It's not usually like that in WBS.
drumboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 02:24 PM   #20
kick_ball
high midi-chlorian count

Male

CockyCash: 521
kick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot material

6pm on a Thursday does not lend itself to a major environment (neither does getting your a** handed to you) ... idk people want to yell F-U whoever but drunk college kids are dumb