CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
b381l
Gamecocks1137
Order 66
snruter amabon
DTGCOCKS#32
thekob
Acockolypse Now
A. Pilgrim
eightohhthree
B-G
ESPN reporter adding (3203)
SOS: No QB controve (2282)
In light of our matc (1401)
How we won the UGA g (1371)
Just read this. (1311)
If we keep winning a (706)
Neat statistic bruhh (616)
Clemson requires sex (559)
Should I move to Oxf (510)
Women of the SEC Ran (421)
Vandy Fans
Winston
Happy National Cheeseburg
uniforms saturday
Acock's SEC Wrap Up 2014:
In light of our matchup w
Places to watch Carolina
The SEC East schedule fro
Christian Walker called u
How we won the UGA game:

Old 08-31-2014, 03:42 PM   #1
vthokies
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 500
vthokies is sharpening his clawsvthokies is sharpening his clawsvthokies is sharpening his clawsvthokies is sharpening his clawsvthokies is sharpening his claws
Default Carolina opens -15.5

South Carolina -15.5 against ECU

I think SC wins by 7
vthokies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 03:44 PM   #2
TheShelbySensation
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 200
TheShelbySensation is crowing loudlyTheShelbySensation is crowing loudlyTheShelbySensation is crowing loudlyTheShelbySensation is crowing loudlyTheShelbySensation is crowing loudlyTheShelbySensation is crowing loudlyTheShelbySensation is crowing loudlyTheShelbySensation is crowing loudlyTheShelbySensation is crowing loudlyTheShelbySensation is crowing loudlyTheShelbySensation is crowing loudly
Default Re: Carolina opens -15.5

We could easily lose this game.
TheShelbySensation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 03:50 PM   #3
HeadCockFan
...where the Pampers is.

Male

CockyCash: 202781
HeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot material

Seems like Vegas expects us to play well
HeadCockFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 03:56 PM   #4
ReadR00ster
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 510
ReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot material

33-31 ECU.
ReadR00ster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 04:03 PM   #5
BlakelyH19
4-Star

Male

BlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPit

45-37 SC
Old 08-31-2014, 03:57 PM   #6
usc90grad
Cum Laude Cock

Male

CockyCash: 470000
usc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to usc90grad

ECU's defense sucks worse then ours.

But 15.5 seems high.
Old 08-31-2014, 04:02 PM   #7
boowilliam4
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 400
boowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talons

Gamecocks win by AT LEAST 17 points and everyone will try and hop back on the bandwagon before UGA.
Old 08-31-2014, 04:06 PM   #8
usc4lyf
Recruit

Male

usc4lyf has earned his spursusc4lyf has earned his spursusc4lyf has earned his spursusc4lyf has earned his spursusc4lyf has earned his spursusc4lyf has earned his spurs

Quote:
Originally Posted by boowilliam4 View Post
Gamecocks win by AT LEAST 17 points and everyone will try and hop back on the bandwagon before UGA.
Not everyone. I've been on the bandwagon for over 59 years and haven't come close to falling off.
usc4lyf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 04:21 PM   #9
boowilliam4
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 400
boowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
Originally Posted by usc4lyf View Post
Not everyone. I've been on the bandwagon for over 59 years and haven't come close to falling off.
Well it's nice to hear someone say that. Yeah we lost, but it's not the end of the world and it's not the end of the season. The gamecocks are going to be just fine.
Old 09-01-2014, 12:44 AM   #10
CockyLifer
Gamecocks R US MGMT

Male

CockyCash: 89095
CockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPit

Quote:
Yeah I don't think any of us fell off of the bandwagon we were just heart broken.
THE University of SOUTH CAROLINA!

CockyLifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 12:08 PM   #11
Cruzer
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 855
Cruzer has developed his gaff and talonsCruzer has developed his gaff and talonsCruzer has developed his gaff and talonsCruzer has developed his gaff and talonsCruzer has developed his gaff and talonsCruzer has developed his gaff and talonsCruzer has developed his gaff and talonsCruzer has developed his gaff and talonsCruzer has developed his gaff and talonsCruzer has developed his gaff and talonsCruzer has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
I think I'll walk along beside the wagon for one more game. Then jump on for the UGA game. Just Kidding, I've been a fan since the womb, 58 years.
Old 08-31-2014, 09:10 PM   #12
Badazcock
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 200
Badazcock is making other chickens nervousBadazcock is making other chickens nervousBadazcock is making other chickens nervousBadazcock is making other chickens nervousBadazcock is making other chickens nervousBadazcock is making other chickens nervousBadazcock is making other chickens nervous

Quote:
Originally Posted by boowilliam4 View Post
I dont think anyone jumped off the bandwagon...Just wasnt satisfied with the defense we put out there thursday..If you watched the Spurrier show he had no more love for the "D" than many of us here did.

Witness: White guy, dark hair, green eyes with a mustache about 5'7.

Detective: My, thats an awfully big mustache.
Badazcock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 04:14 PM   #13
jseal777
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 1450
jseal777 is making other chickens nervousjseal777 is making other chickens nervousjseal777 is making other chickens nervousjseal777 is making other chickens nervousjseal777 is making other chickens nervousjseal777 is making other chickens nervousjseal777 is making other chickens nervousjseal777 is making other chickens nervous

I am calling it right now. 52-28 USC.
Our defense will let them have theirs but they can't keep up for 4 quarters. This offense will play the game we thought they should have played against ATM and we will run it down their throats for four quarters with the occasional bomb to byrd and jones.
jseal777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 04:22 PM   #14
NinjaSven
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 515
NinjaSven has developed his gaff and talonsNinjaSven has developed his gaff and talonsNinjaSven has developed his gaff and talonsNinjaSven has developed his gaff and talonsNinjaSven has developed his gaff and talonsNinjaSven has developed his gaff and talonsNinjaSven has developed his gaff and talonsNinjaSven has developed his gaff and talonsNinjaSven has developed his gaff and talonsNinjaSven has developed his gaff and talonsNinjaSven has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
Originally Posted by jseal777 View Post
Our defense will let them have theirs but they can't keep up for 4 quarters. This offense will play the game we thought they should have played against ATM and we will run it down their throats for four quarters with the occasional bomb to byrd and jones.
This is kind of my thinking. They will get theirs, but I think our offense will play lights out against the ECU D.
Old 08-31-2014, 05:25 PM   #15
Red Devil
Two Deep

Male

Red Devil has earned his spursRed Devil has earned his spursRed Devil has earned his spursRed Devil has earned his spursRed Devil has earned his spursRed Devil has earned his spurs

Quote:
I'll take that bet!!
Old 08-31-2014, 06:22 PM   #16
CockyClint
Walk On

Male

CockyClint has hatched from the shell

Quote:

THIS^^^^^^^^^. ECU ain't Texas A&M folks. Back away from the ledge. I doubt we shut them out, but we WILL win. Come on, man!
CockyClint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 07:25 PM   #17
garnet_black215
Section 509, Row 13

Male

CockyCash: 1350
garnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by CockyClint View Post
THIS^^^^^^^^^. ECU ain't Texas A&M folks. Back away from the ledge. I doubt we shut them out, but we WILL win. Come on, man!
They may not be A&M, but have you seen our defense? We can't stop a high school team.
garnet_black215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 08:27 PM   #18
Latti
Uscooper

Male

CockyCash: 1000
Latti is crowing loudlyLatti is crowing loudlyLatti is crowing loudlyLatti is crowing loudlyLatti is crowing loudlyLatti is crowing loudlyLatti is crowing loudlyLatti is crowing loudlyLatti is crowing loudlyLatti is crowing loudlyLatti is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by garnet_black215 View Post
They may not be A&M, but have you seen our defense? We can't stop a high school team.

How do you know? We have only played one of the better offenses in the country. We haven't played a high school team.
Latti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 09:53 AM   #19
garnet_black215
Section 509, Row 13

Male

CockyCash: 1350
garnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latti View Post
How do you know? We have only played one of the better offenses in the country. We haven't played a high school team.
Did we watch the same game Thursday? Did you see the same defense I saw?
garnet_black215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 05:25 PM   #20
18IsTheMan
4-Star

Male

18IsTheMan has earned his spurs18IsTheMan has earned his spurs18IsTheMan has earned his spurs18IsTheMan has earned his spurs18IsTheMan has earned his spurs18IsTheMan has earned his spurs

Seems about right.

Hoping we see a vastly different product on the field this week. ECU is a threat, but they aren't an A&M or UGA.
18IsTheMan is offline   Reply With Quote