CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
b381l
Master Bedroom
JerseyBird
Cockhornleghorn
FurmanCock
SanAntonioCock
rabid cock
JaxcockFL
Lalli25
uscnoklahoma
Morris to SMU (6926)
Venables to TAMU? (2685)
Clemson fans (1952)
Vegas line moving on (1893)
Phil Kronblut show (974)
Women's Soccer Elite (829)
End of the aTm / LSU (791)
2014 Junkanoo Jam ** (781)
Arkansas... (706)
Have we been favored (620)
Arkansas...
Clemson fans
2014 Junkanoo Jam **USC W
Morris to SMU
2015 Commitment - Dexter
Phil Kronblut show
Venables to TAMU?
End of the aTm / LSU game
Texans getting frustrated
THE Vent and Coaching Cha

Old 09-02-2014, 08:40 AM   #1
SCohioBoy
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 999880
SCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPit
Default A few thoughts

I always stay off CT after a loss for a few days. There are always they end of the world posters, a lot of the time it is the same few people, one only comes when bad things happen. But damn, this year is worse than normal.

Most everything about the game has been said. My biggest issue besides the big things was the fact that Dylan seemed to want the deep ball a lot. I wonder if this was for the fact we were playing from behind. Not sure, but one thing for sure is it was a typical Dylan game. Hot and cold moments. I think as the season goes on her will calm down and be a lot better.

I think one thing for sure is we will all look back at the end of this season, which I still think will be a very good one, and want to replay this game. The D is young and will improve over the course of the year, much like the LBs last year. TAM is a very good team, and after this past weekend I think them and Auburn are the two that stand out the as the best in the west.

One week at a time. It is time to regroup and take the frustration out on the Pirates.

PS, aggies GFTO, you have over stayed your welcome. You welcome ended the minute you stepped on the State House Steps. You won, you got a good team, now leave.
Old 09-02-2014, 08:49 AM   #2
The Yancey
Grumpy Old Fart

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 
CockyCash: 4751350
The Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot material
Default Re: A few thoughts

I agree. The combination of a bad loss, the opening game, and such high expectations brought out far more than than what we have seen in the usual tater and troll invasions. I wish that most of this would have been dealt with by Saturday. Whatever. Today is Tuesday however and we have a game Saturday. It is (past) time to focus on ECU. Hopefully with the holiday over the mods can repel this assault from the al tater terrorist network.

Order Of The Spur
The Yancey is offline   Reply With Quote