CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Proving Ground

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
WeStillOwnUSC
robgusc76
Order 66
RGHoskins
uscjeremynca
cocksmith1or11
QueenCityCockFan
JaxcockFL
Kaka
etowngangsta
He's 19, she's 34 (560)
Poll Real or Photosh (332)
Last of Ramones dead (224)
Parking (218)
If it's not your tim (161)
World Cup Finals: Ge (46)
Lebron James Going to Cav
Theory On Why Clemson Los
SEC Network getting nervo
Germany or Argentina?
Auburn QB Nick Marshall g
Messi vs Germany
Official Charlotte Hornet
Are we screwed at CB?
Official World Cup 2014 T
2 Miami Linebackers arres

View Poll Results: Early Signing Period for Football
Yes 5 20.00%
Yes, with conditions 7 28.00%
No 11 44.00%
No Opinion 2 8.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-28-2009, 10:43 PM   #12061
mjmiller
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 1400
mjmiller is sharpening his clawsmjmiller is sharpening his clawsmjmiller is sharpening his clawsmjmiller is sharpening his claws
Default Re: Quinton Washington Thread

We need this guy more than anyone else on the board right now.
Old 01-28-2009, 10:44 PM   #12062
Gamecockfanatic4
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 4567500
Gamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to Gamecockfanatic4

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjmiller View Post
We need this guy more than anyone else on the board right now.
pepole have been saying that for months its just old by now

Old 01-28-2009, 10:48 PM   #12063
GamecockSmitty4
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 11799998
GamecockSmitty4 is USC mascot materialGamecockSmitty4 is USC mascot materialGamecockSmitty4 is USC mascot materialGamecockSmitty4 is USC mascot materialGamecockSmitty4 is USC mascot materialGamecockSmitty4 is USC mascot materialGamecockSmitty4 is USC mascot materialGamecockSmitty4 is USC mascot materialGamecockSmitty4 is USC mascot materialGamecockSmitty4 is USC mascot materialGamecockSmitty4 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamecockfanatic4 View Post
pepole have been saying that for months its just old by now
And it's just as true as before. This dude is a monster, and while you may be wanting to give up on him, we definitely shouldn't.
Old 01-28-2009, 10:54 PM   #12064
Gamecockfanatic4
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 4567500
Gamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to Gamecockfanatic4

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamecockSmitty4 View Post
And it's just as true as before. This dude is a monster, and while you may be wanting to give up on him, we definitely shouldn't.
I never said I want to give up on him I'm just really tired of hearing that same sentence over and over and over

Old 01-28-2009, 11:16 PM   #12065
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Football Poster of 2009 
CockyCash: 101200
CoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot material
Default Re: Rockarius King Thread

If we were going to offer..it would've happened already, IMO.

Drink Cocktane!

For the latest in USC coverage, check out:

TheBigSpur
GamecockCentral
GamecockAnthem
Old 01-28-2009, 11:22 PM   #12066
LiveandDieGC
Lucky Charms Ultimate

Male

CockyCash: 2150
LiveandDieGC is developing his combLiveandDieGC is developing his combLiveandDieGC is developing his combLiveandDieGC is developing his combLiveandDieGC is developing his combLiveandDieGC is developing his combLiveandDieGC is developing his combLiveandDieGC is developing his combLiveandDieGC is developing his combLiveandDieGC is developing his comb

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoverTwo View Post
If we were going to offer..it would've happened already, IMO.
Maybe when they visit QW tomorrow. I don't think they offer though unfortunately.

Last edited by LiveandDieGC; 01-29-2009 at 12:00 AM. Reason: either
Old 01-28-2009, 11:24 PM   #12067
GamecockSmitty4
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 11799998
GamecockSmitty4 is USC mascot materialGamecockSmitty4 is USC mascot materialGamecockSmitty4 is USC mascot materialGamecockSmitty4 is USC mascot materialGamecockSmitty4 is USC mascot materialGamecockSmitty4 is USC mascot materialGamecockSmitty4 is USC mascot materialGamecockSmitty4 is USC mascot materialGamecockSmitty4 is USC mascot materialGamecockSmitty4 is USC mascot materialGamecockSmitty4 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveandDieGC View Post
Maybe when they visit QW tomorrow. I don't think they offer either though unfortunately.
Either? As in King OR Washington? I'm sure that's not what you meant. Is there someone else I'm not thinking of?
Old 01-28-2009, 11:56 PM   #12068
jaytda4th
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 500
jaytda4th rules the CockPitjaytda4th rules the CockPitjaytda4th rules the CockPitjaytda4th rules the CockPitjaytda4th rules the CockPitjaytda4th rules the CockPitjaytda4th rules the CockPitjaytda4th rules the CockPitjaytda4th rules the CockPitjaytda4th rules the CockPitjaytda4th rules the CockPit
Default Re: Sam Montgomery Thread

He just seems to be too much to handle.. I think he is a good player but i get the feeling that his heart really isn't into football. Not sure if anyone else does, but i've seen/heard him do a lot of interviews.. really don't know if he has the work ethic and desire to play football.. right now he is new to football and he has tons of upside, but when his athletic ability isn't as great (aka the others around him are almost equal) will he push himself?
Old 01-29-2009, 12:00 AM   #12069
LiveandDieGC
Lucky Charms Ultimate

Male

CockyCash: 2150
LiveandDieGC is developing his combLiveandDieGC is developing his combLiveandDieGC is developing his combLiveandDieGC is developing his combLiveandDieGC is developing his combLiveandDieGC is developing his combLiveandDieGC is developing his combLiveandDieGC is developing his combLiveandDieGC is developing his combLiveandDieGC is developing his comb

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamecockSmitty4 View Post
Either? As in King OR Washington? I'm sure that's not what you meant. Is there someone else I'm not thinking of?
Not sure why i threw either in there. Fixed, thanks.
Old 01-29-2009, 12:01 AM   #12070
CarolinaBoy407
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 100500
CarolinaBoy407 is crowing loudlyCarolinaBoy407 is crowing loudlyCarolinaBoy407 is crowing loudlyCarolinaBoy407 is crowing loudlyCarolinaBoy407 is crowing loudlyCarolinaBoy407 is crowing loudlyCarolinaBoy407 is crowing loudlyCarolinaBoy407 is crowing loudlyCarolinaBoy407 is crowing loudlyCarolinaBoy407 is crowing loudlyCarolinaBoy407 is crowing loudly
Default Re: Sam Montgomery Thread

^^ You may have a point.
Old 01-29-2009, 12:12 AM   #12071
GeoCock
Rep'ing USC across da USA

Male

GeoCock is learning to peckGeoCock is learning to peck

Kornblut has him going to us (projected)

video:
http://www.thestate.com/gogamecocks/story/666618.html

Last edited by GeoCock; 01-29-2009 at 01:14 AM.
Old 01-29-2009, 12:35 AM   #12072
GoonSquad
Recruitnik

Male

CockyCash: 21400
GoonSquad is USC mascot materialGoonSquad is USC mascot materialGoonSquad is USC mascot materialGoonSquad is USC mascot materialGoonSquad is USC mascot materialGoonSquad is USC mascot materialGoonSquad is USC mascot materialGoonSquad is USC mascot materialGoonSquad is USC mascot materialGoonSquad is USC mascot materialGoonSquad is USC mascot material

Must I keep repeating myself?
Old 01-29-2009, 12:37 AM   #12073
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

CoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoonSquad View Post
Yep.

Drink Cocktane!

TheBigSpur
GamecockCentral
GamecockAnthem
Old 01-29-2009, 12:39 AM   #12074
CarolinaBoy407
Two Deep

Male

CarolinaBoy407 is crowing loudlyCarolinaBoy407 is crowing loudlyCarolinaBoy407 is crowing loudlyCarolinaBoy407 is crowing loudlyCarolinaBoy407 is crowing loudlyCarolinaBoy407 is crowing loudlyCarolinaBoy407 is crowing loudlyCarolinaBoy407 is crowing loudlyCarolinaBoy407 is crowing loudlyCarolinaBoy407 is crowing loudlyCarolinaBoy407 is crowing loudly

I will join in on the action of cigar smoking too.

Old 01-29-2009, 12:47 AM   #12075
GeoCock
Rep'ing USC across da USA

Male

GeoCock is learning to peckGeoCock is learning to peck

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoonSquad View Post
i'll give credit where it's due
Old 01-29-2009, 12:59 AM   #12076
BigSteven34
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 35360615
BigSteven34 is USC mascot materialBigSteven34 is USC mascot materialBigSteven34 is USC mascot materialBigSteven34 is USC mascot materialBigSteven34 is USC mascot materialBigSteven34 is USC mascot materialBigSteven34 is USC mascot materialBigSteven34 is USC mascot materialBigSteven34 is USC mascot materialBigSteven34 is USC mascot materialBigSteven34 is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to BigSteven34

So did he commit? Did I miss it?
Old 01-29-2009, 01:02 AM   #12077
CarolinaBoy407
Two Deep

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoCock View Post
Kornblut has him going to us

video:
http://www.thestate.com/gogamecocks/story/666618.html
I love it.
Old 01-29-2009, 01:03 AM   #12078
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigSteven34 View Post
So did he commit? Did I miss it?
No.

Drink Cocktane!

TheBigSpur
GamecockCentral
GamecockAnthem
Old 01-29-2009, 02:27 AM   #12079
BuCockyfan
Two Deep

Male

BuCockyfan is developing his combBuCockyfan is developing his combBuCockyfan is developing his combBuCockyfan is developing his combBuCockyfan is developing his combBuCockyfan is developing his combBuCockyfan is developing his combBuCockyfan is developing his combBuCockyfan is developing his combBuCockyfan is developing his comb
Default Re: What happened to the 2005 5-Star players?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocknblue View Post
http://cfn.scout.com/2/834245.html

Required reading for anyone who thinks the Star rankings predict how good a player will be in college.
And lets look at the 2006 rankings....

1. Percy Harvin - first round pick
2. Andre Smith - could be first overall pick
3. Chris Wells - first round pick
4. Gerald Mccoy - incredible dtackle for OU and most likely first round pick
5. Sergio Kindle - still pretty raw but has potential to go in first 3 rounds
6. Matthew Stafford - could be first overall pick

on and on down the list....thats not even mentioning Tebow
Old 01-29-2009, 07:18 AM   #12080
COCKDIESEL
Voice of Reason

Male

CWS Baseball Pickem Winner: CWS Baseball Pickem Winner - Given for: Winning the first CWS Pickem Contest 
CockyCash: 53400000
COCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot material
Default Re: What happened to the 2005 5-Star players?

You kinda left this part of the article off.

http://cfn.scout.com/2/834249.html

Closed Thread