CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Other Sports > The Locker Room

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
b381l
Acockolypse Now
Spurticus
gamecockgal
spareparts
Gamecocks1137
B-G
MEL
Regalcock
auslander
Ace suspended 4 game (1879)
Top 10 Reasons Why T (1592)
Holy Hell, Indeed, S (1384)
watching the Alabama (458)
Jake Coker (344)
Da'Quan Bowers had a (340)
A good friend of min (327)
ESPN Insider (250)
Dan Patrick Show - P (199)
Phil Steele's Colleg (158)
Let's talk Italian
2015 - Ty'Son Williams
Texags
Sidney Rice Retiring From
Discussion: 2015 Recruiti
2015 - Christian Pellage
Places to eat in Conway?
Ace suspended 4 games
Official SEC Network and
Top 10 Reasons Why Texas

View Poll Results: Lionel Messi or Cristiano Ronaldo?
Lionel Messi 39 88.64%
Cristiano Ronaldo 5 11.36%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-28-2012, 04:16 PM   #1
LimpCock
Blackout

Male

CockyCash: 13758453
LimpCock rules the CockPitLimpCock rules the CockPitLimpCock rules the CockPitLimpCock rules the CockPitLimpCock rules the CockPitLimpCock rules the CockPitLimpCock rules the CockPitLimpCock rules the CockPitLimpCock rules the CockPitLimpCock rules the CockPitLimpCock rules the CockPit
Default The Great Debate: Lionel Messi or Cristiano Ronaldo?

After seeing these two ridiculous goals over the weekend, who do you think is better in your opinion and why?

LimpCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 04:19 PM   #2
PaleoCock
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 100500
PaleoCock rules the CockPitPaleoCock rules the CockPitPaleoCock rules the CockPitPaleoCock rules the CockPitPaleoCock rules the CockPitPaleoCock rules the CockPitPaleoCock rules the CockPitPaleoCock rules the CockPitPaleoCock rules the CockPitPaleoCock rules the CockPitPaleoCock rules the CockPit
Default Re: The Great Debate: Lionel Messi or Cristiano Ronaldo?

Messi. He doesn't dive!
PaleoCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 04:23 PM   #3
LimpCock
Blackout

Male

LimpCock rules the CockPitLimpCock rules the CockPitLimpCock rules the CockPitLimpCock rules the CockPitLimpCock rules the CockPitLimpCock rules the CockPitLimpCock rules the CockPitLimpCock rules the CockPitLimpCock rules the CockPitLimpCock rules the CockPitLimpCock rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaleoCock View Post
Messi. He doesn't dive!

Old 02-28-2012, 04:36 PM   #4
cock13
An illusion, Michael

Male

CockyCash: 51250
cock13 is USC mascot materialcock13 is USC mascot materialcock13 is USC mascot materialcock13 is USC mascot materialcock13 is USC mascot materialcock13 is USC mascot materialcock13 is USC mascot materialcock13 is USC mascot materialcock13 is USC mascot materialcock13 is USC mascot materialcock13 is USC mascot material

I'm a Barca fan, so I might be biased, but I think Messi is better. Don't get me wrong, Ronaldo is an incredible player, and can score goals like it's nobody's business, but I think Messi is a little bit better as an all-around player though.

Those two goals were both sick. I think Messi's took more skill, but Ronaldo just pulled a straight-up And 1 move in the middle of a game, and I think that is hilarious.
Old 02-28-2012, 04:43 PM   #5
CockySwede
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 680
CockySwede is sharpening his clawsCockySwede is sharpening his clawsCockySwede is sharpening his clawsCockySwede is sharpening his clawsCockySwede is sharpening his claws
Send a message via ICQ to CockySwede Send a message via AIM to CockySwede Send a message via MSN to CockySwede Send a message via Skype™ to CockySwede

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimpCock View Post
Brilliant! Messi is an amazing player

I would like to say CR is the better player but after watching that i donīt know.
CockySwede is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 04:44 PM   #6
PaleoCock
Banned

Male

PaleoCock rules the CockPitPaleoCock rules the CockPitPaleoCock rules the CockPitPaleoCock rules the CockPitPaleoCock rules the CockPitPaleoCock rules the CockPitPaleoCock rules the CockPitPaleoCock rules the CockPitPaleoCock rules the CockPitPaleoCock rules the CockPitPaleoCock rules the CockPit

That Kaka guy is going to exploded when he sees the results of this poll so far.
Old 02-28-2012, 04:46 PM   #7
cock13
An illusion, Michael

Male

CockyCash: 51250
cock13 is USC mascot materialcock13 is USC mascot materialcock13 is USC mascot materialcock13 is USC mascot materialcock13 is USC mascot materialcock13 is USC mascot materialcock13 is USC mascot materialcock13 is USC mascot materialcock13 is USC mascot materialcock13 is USC mascot materialcock13 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaleoCock View Post
That Kaka guy is going to exploded when he sees the results of this poll so far.
How can you tell? Like, how do you know what the hell he is saying?
Old 02-28-2012, 04:49 PM   #8
PaleoCock
Banned

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by cock13 View Post
How can you tell? Like, how do you know what the hell he is saying?

I just watch the spelling. The worse it gets (or more incoherent) I figure the madder he is.
Old 02-28-2012, 05:06 PM   #9
2000grad
Unofficial WDW Expert

Male

CockyCash: 1000468
2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material

In the Messi goal, that was skill to place it in the upper 90 from that distance

Ronaldo's shot was luck

2000grad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 05:08 PM   #10
Truly Cocky
Born & Bred

Male

CockyCash: 50500500
Truly Cocky is USC mascot materialTruly Cocky is USC mascot materialTruly Cocky is USC mascot materialTruly Cocky is USC mascot materialTruly Cocky is USC mascot materialTruly Cocky is USC mascot materialTruly Cocky is USC mascot materialTruly Cocky is USC mascot materialTruly Cocky is USC mascot materialTruly Cocky is USC mascot materialTruly Cocky is USC mascot material

I'm a barca supporter/diehard fan so of course i'm going to say messi.

Messi shows up in the big games in the champions league and in the clasicos against ronaldo's madrid.

Messi in my opinion is the better all around player. I think ronaldo's an incredible talent but he's not messi....
Truly Cocky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 05:19 PM   #11
GarnetBlack&Blue
Burp Guns and Trust Funds

Male

CockyCash: 110000
GarnetBlack&Blue is USC mascot materialGarnetBlack&Blue is USC mascot materialGarnetBlack&Blue is USC mascot materialGarnetBlack&Blue is USC mascot materialGarnetBlack&Blue is USC mascot materialGarnetBlack&Blue is USC mascot materialGarnetBlack&Blue is USC mascot materialGarnetBlack&Blue is USC mascot materialGarnetBlack&Blue is USC mascot materialGarnetBlack&Blue is USC mascot materialGarnetBlack&Blue is USC mascot material

C Ronaldo is a great player but this is a no doubter... When it's all said in done Messi will be well in the discussion of "the best of all time"... Ronaldo will not.
Old 02-29-2012, 04:57 AM   #12
GetemGamecocks
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 200
GetemGamecocks is making other chickens nervousGetemGamecocks is making other chickens nervousGetemGamecocks is making other chickens nervousGetemGamecocks is making other chickens nervousGetemGamecocks is making other chickens nervousGetemGamecocks is making other chickens nervousGetemGamecocks is making other chickens nervous

Messi...if every soccer player attempted to play the game the way he does, hell I'd probably be a soccer fan and not just a World Cup fan. I just can't take the diving crap; it drives me nuts. Soccer is meant to be a very physical/tough game, but the overly subjective nature of the game's penalties leads to crap like this:

Man I'm jonesin' wait for some gridiron action right about now.
GetemGamecocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 12:50 PM   #13
GamecockInAugusta
Honor, Duty, Apostrophes.

Male

CockyCash: 10019050
GamecockInAugusta is USC mascot materialGamecockInAugusta is USC mascot materialGamecockInAugusta is USC mascot materialGamecockInAugusta is USC mascot materialGamecockInAugusta is USC mascot materialGamecockInAugusta is USC mascot materialGamecockInAugusta is USC mascot materialGamecockInAugusta is USC mascot materialGamecockInAugusta is USC mascot materialGamecockInAugusta is USC mascot materialGamecockInAugusta is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetemGamecocks View Post
Messi...if every soccer player attempted to play the game the way he does, hell I'd probably be a soccer fan and not just a World Cup fan. I just can't take the diving crap; it drives me nuts. Soccer is meant to be a very physical/tough game, but the overly subjective nature of the game's penalties leads to crap like this:

Man I'm jonesin' wait for some gridiron action right about now.
Wow. That video. No wonder some people hate soccer. That's the kind of stuff your little brother does to you so you'll get in trouble. How do the other players not just start laughing when someone "dives" like that? And how do more players not get laid out when BS like that happens? Might as well make them hold their faces for a reason, right?
GamecockInAugusta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 01:26 PM   #14
COCKDIESEL
Voice of Reason

Male

CWS Baseball Pickem Winner: CWS Baseball Pickem Winner - Given for: Winning the first CWS Pickem Contest 
CockyCash: 53400000
COCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot material

I have no idea who either of them are.
COCKDIESEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 02:12 PM   #15
LimpCock
Blackout

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by COCKDIESEL View Post

Old 02-29-2012, 03:19 PM   #16
uscsig
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 590
uscsig is developing his combuscsig is developing his combuscsig is developing his combuscsig is developing his combuscsig is developing his combuscsig is developing his combuscsig is developing his combuscsig is developing his combuscsig is developing his combuscsig is developing his comb

Quote:

Have you been living under a rock, or do you just not watch sports?
Old 02-29-2012, 10:07 PM   #17
COCKDIESEL
Voice of Reason

Male

CWS Baseball Pickem Winner: CWS Baseball Pickem Winner - Given for: Winning the first CWS Pickem Contest 
CockyCash: 53400000
COCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimpCock View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by uscsig View Post
Have you been living under a rock, or do you just not watch sports?

Sorry just not a fan of soccer. Actually was on my blackberry when I first opened the thread, didn't even know they were soccer players.

COCKDIESEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 04:53 PM   #18
Kaka
Bowl MVP

Male

Kaka is USC mascot materialKaka is USC mascot materialKaka is USC mascot materialKaka is USC mascot materialKaka is USC mascot materialKaka is USC mascot materialKaka is USC mascot materialKaka is USC mascot materialKaka is USC mascot materialKaka is USC mascot materialKaka is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarnetBlack&Blue View Post
C Ronaldo is a great player but this is a no doubter... When it's all said in done Messi will be well in the discussion of "the best of all time"... Ronaldo will not.

Kaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 05:09 PM   #19
jdixonfan
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 4950375
jdixonfan is USC mascot materialjdixonfan is USC mascot materialjdixonfan is USC mascot materialjdixonfan is USC mascot materialjdixonfan is USC mascot materialjdixonfan is USC mascot materialjdixonfan is USC mascot materialjdixonfan is USC mascot materialjdixonfan is USC mascot materialjdixonfan is USC mascot materialjdixonfan is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to jdixonfan Send a message via Skype™ to jdixonfan

Quote:
Sorry just not a fan of soccer. Actually was on my blackberry when I first opened the thread, didn't even know they were soccer players.
That would be like someone who isn't a basketball fan saying they don't know who Kobe or Lebron are. Even if you know nothing about the sport you should still know those names.
Old 03-01-2012, 05:11 PM   #20
LimpCock
Blackout

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaka View Post
messi will have to win on the international stage to cement his place as the best ever.. he definitely will be up there

ronaldo is nothing compared to messi