CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > CockyTalk Get Togethers

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
spareparts
Acockolypse Now
Lonnie
Spurticus
COCKYTALKIN
elcid99
sporkgod50
BiggerLSUfan
markp_vip
Gamecocks1137
Gamecocks (-10.5) vs (1149)
Ranking the Opposing (1009)
Not a Rival.. (760)
Gamecock Coaches as (576)
help with army insig (410)
NCAA Football 15 (352)
Hello Gamecocks! (280)
COCKYTALK ONE HIT WO (242)
I'm a grand godfathe (240)
George Miller revisi (214)
Ced Cooper's 40 Time
2015 - Mon Denson
Discussion: 2015 Recruiti
Green and Lammons
Clemson Recruiting...how
Parking needed
Not a Rival..
Ranking the Opposing Fanb
Gamecocks (-10.5) vs TxA&
2016 Commitment - Kyle Da

Old 02-24-2012, 09:10 PM   #21
PvtWarlick
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 1261
PvtWarlick is USC mascot materialPvtWarlick is USC mascot materialPvtWarlick is USC mascot materialPvtWarlick is USC mascot materialPvtWarlick is USC mascot materialPvtWarlick is USC mascot materialPvtWarlick is USC mascot materialPvtWarlick is USC mascot materialPvtWarlick is USC mascot materialPvtWarlick is USC mascot materialPvtWarlick is USC mascot material
Default Re: Ladies Football Clinic 2012

Link?
2010 SEC East Champions

Baseball:
2010, 2011 National Champions
4 Time Runner-Up (1975, 77, 2002, 2012)

Basketball
Southern Champions: 1927, 33, 34, 45
1970, 71 ACC Champions
1997 SEC Champions
2005, 06 NIT Champions
PvtWarlick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 11:27 AM   #22
GotSpurrier82
Keeper of the Booze

Female

CockyCash: 10000322
GotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to GotSpurrier82

http://www.gamecocksonline.com/camps...formation.html

gamecocksonline.com to to Fan Zone. Go to Camps under that, then football, then camp information in case the link doesn't work.
Old 03-01-2012, 07:29 PM   #23
Waya
Game MVP

Female

CockyCash: 4964
Waya rules the CockPitWaya rules the CockPitWaya rules the CockPitWaya rules the CockPitWaya rules the CockPitWaya rules the CockPitWaya rules the CockPitWaya rules the CockPitWaya rules the CockPitWaya rules the CockPitWaya rules the CockPit

Yes some shirts would be great. I went last year and had a blast but did so by myself because I was new to Cola and didn't know anyone. It would be nice to meet some Gamecock ladies to hang out with.
Waya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 08:01 AM   #24
CarolinaGirl82
Short and Sassy

Female

CockyCash: 593
CarolinaGirl82 is USC mascot materialCarolinaGirl82 is USC mascot materialCarolinaGirl82 is USC mascot materialCarolinaGirl82 is USC mascot materialCarolinaGirl82 is USC mascot materialCarolinaGirl82 is USC mascot materialCarolinaGirl82 is USC mascot materialCarolinaGirl82 is USC mascot materialCarolinaGirl82 is USC mascot materialCarolinaGirl82 is USC mascot materialCarolinaGirl82 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waya View Post
Yes some shirts would be great. I went last year and had a blast but did so by myself because I was new to Cola and didn't know anyone. It would be nice to meet some Gamecock ladies to hang out with.
I'm going to see if I can contact the company who does t-shirts and other items for Anderson University, which is where I work. I may be able to get a discount if they know I work there. I was thinking maybe have Cockytalk's logo on the front of the shirt and our screen names on the back. How does that sound?

It would have been great to meet you there last year. I went with GotSpurrier82. Hopefully, we can all meet up this year if you're planning to go.

CarolinaGirl82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 08:27 PM   #25
Waya
Game MVP

Female

CockyCash: 4964
Waya rules the CockPitWaya rules the CockPitWaya rules the CockPitWaya rules the CockPitWaya rules the CockPitWaya rules the CockPitWaya rules the CockPitWaya rules the CockPitWaya rules the CockPitWaya rules the CockPitWaya rules the CockPit

Oh well, looks like I have a prior engagement that day. We signed up to do the Marine Corp Mud Run. It's the same day.
Waya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 01:35 AM   #26
gamecockgirl418
Walk On

Female

CockyCash: 500
gamecockgirl418 has hatched from the shell

I am new on here but I am really hoping to make it to this. I am love football so much and I would love to get to know some other ladies who love the Cocks as much as I do!
gamecockgirl418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 01:46 AM   #27
TheDarkCock21
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 200
TheDarkCock21 has developed his gaff and talonsTheDarkCock21 has developed his gaff and talonsTheDarkCock21 has developed his gaff and talonsTheDarkCock21 has developed his gaff and talonsTheDarkCock21 has developed his gaff and talonsTheDarkCock21 has developed his gaff and talonsTheDarkCock21 has developed his gaff and talonsTheDarkCock21 has developed his gaff and talonsTheDarkCock21 has developed his gaff and talonsTheDarkCock21 has developed his gaff and talonsTheDarkCock21 has developed his gaff and talons

dern. i read the title and thought wrong. i thought we were going to start a ladies team so clemtech would have a chance.
TheDarkCock21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 01:52 AM   #28
PvtWarlick
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 1261
PvtWarlick is USC mascot materialPvtWarlick is USC mascot materialPvtWarlick is USC mascot materialPvtWarlick is USC mascot materialPvtWarlick is USC mascot materialPvtWarlick is USC mascot materialPvtWarlick is USC mascot materialPvtWarlick is USC mascot materialPvtWarlick is USC mascot materialPvtWarlick is USC mascot materialPvtWarlick is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDarkCock21 View Post
dern. i read the title and thought wrong. i thought we were going to start a ladies team so clemtech would have a chance.
we still win by 3 TD's
2010 SEC East Champions

Baseball:
2010, 2011 National Champions
4 Time Runner-Up (1975, 77, 2002, 2012)

Basketball
Southern Champions: 1927, 33, 34, 45
1970, 71 ACC Champions
1997 SEC Champions
2005, 06 NIT Champions
PvtWarlick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 01:54 AM   #29
gamecockgirl418
Walk On

Female

gamecockgirl418 has hatched from the shell

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDarkCock21 View Post
They would NEVER have a chance even if we had a middle school girls team playing them
gamecockgirl418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 09:01 PM   #30
CocksfanNC
Gamecock Mama

Female

CockyCash: 100500
CocksfanNC is USC mascot materialCocksfanNC is USC mascot materialCocksfanNC is USC mascot materialCocksfanNC is USC mascot materialCocksfanNC is USC mascot materialCocksfanNC is USC mascot materialCocksfanNC is USC mascot materialCocksfanNC is USC mascot materialCocksfanNC is USC mascot materialCocksfanNC is USC mascot materialCocksfanNC is USC mascot material

What goes on at the Ladies Clinic? Sounds interesting. :)
Old 03-13-2012, 09:41 PM   #31
VAcockygal
Walk On

Female

VAcockygal is learning to peckVAcockygal is learning to peck

Got my ticket, last year was my first year going. You tour the locker room and other facilites. For extra bucks, you can have your picture made with the Coach. .. I have my hand on the SEC East trophy, Coach has his hand on SC trophy(I guess we'll have that one and the Cap One trophy).
Coach Spurrier talks, then each coach talks for about 20 minutes each. You learn a WHOLE lot. Coach's families introduced, some players come ... and their moms. You can get players' autographs, but not enough time is alloted. You get a tshirt and a Spurrier autographed poster. You get lunch. Tour of football stadium, see Rogers' Heisman Trophy, see the guys in the weight room (i thought it would be creepy but the guys are really into it, they have a good time). You run out onto the field to 2001. You can throw or catch a pass on the field. All and all a fabulous learning experience. They do sell out, so get your ticket quickly.
VAcockygal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 08:14 AM   #32
CocksfanNC
Gamecock Mama

Female

CockyCash: 100500
CocksfanNC is USC mascot materialCocksfanNC is USC mascot materialCocksfanNC is USC mascot materialCocksfanNC is USC mascot materialCocksfanNC is USC mascot materialCocksfanNC is USC mascot materialCocksfanNC is USC mascot materialCocksfanNC is USC mascot materialCocksfanNC is USC mascot materialCocksfanNC is USC mascot materialCocksfanNC is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAcockygal View Post
Got my ticket, last year was my first year going. You tour the locker room and other facilites. For extra bucks, you can have your picture made with the Coach. .. I have my hand on the SEC East trophy, Coach has his hand on SC trophy(I guess we'll have that one and the Cap One trophy).
Coach Spurrier talks, then each coach talks for about 20 minutes each. You learn a WHOLE lot. Coach's families introduced, some players come ... and their moms. You can get players' autographs, but not enough time is alloted. You get a tshirt and a Spurrier autographed poster. You get lunch. Tour of football stadium, see Rogers' Heisman Trophy, see the guys in the weight room (i thought it would be creepy but the guys are really into it, they have a good time). You run out onto the field to 2001. You can throw or catch a pass on the field. All and all a fabulous learning experience. They do sell out, so get your ticket quickly.
Oh, how awesome! I'd love to take my daughter. Can under-18s come? Are there other teenagers there so my daughter wouldn't feel weird?

Oh, and if you don't mind me asking, how much was the photo with HBC?
Old 03-17-2012, 04:57 PM   #33
GotSpurrier82
Keeper of the Booze

Female

CockyCash: 10000322
GotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to GotSpurrier82

Quote:
Originally Posted by CocksfanNC View Post
Oh, how awesome! I'd love to take my daughter. Can under-18s come? Are there other teenagers there so my daughter wouldn't feel weird?

Oh, and if you don't mind me asking, how much was the photo with HBC?
There are ladies there of all ages. It's a lot of fun. I don't know about the price for the photo since I can never find info on that myself. If anyone has that, please pass it along. This will be my second year going and I still have yet to know how to get a picture with him.
Old 03-22-2012, 04:52 PM   #34
IMAGAMECOCKMAN
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 325
IMAGAMECOCKMAN is learning to peck

MY WIFE AND A GROUP OF HER FRIENDS ARE GOING. THIS WILL BE THE 1ST TIME FOR SEVERAL OF THE GIRLS. CONTACT ME AND I'LL GIVE YOU HER INFO. WE'RE IN EASLEY.
IMAGAMECOCKMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 05:05 PM   #35
Garnet girl
1st Team All-SEC

Female

CockyCash: 500500
Garnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot material
Wink Re: Ladies Football Clinic 2012

I have looked and begged for a friend to do this with me. It looks like I will be solo, but I don't intend to sit it out. I had two broken legs last year and I am back to running.
Garnet girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 01:29 PM   #36
Carolinagirl1287
Walk On

Female

Carolinagirl1287 has hatched from the shell

I am interested in going to the clinic. I am in the Greenville/ Spartanburg area. If anyone is interested in meeting up and going let me know!
Carolinagirl1287 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 01:37 PM   #37
Garnet girl
1st Team All-SEC

Female

CockyCash: 500500
Garnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot material

I am looking at my schedule. I am in Greenville. If I can make it, I will send a message. I should know by Tuesday.
Garnet girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 05:52 PM   #38
Carolinagirl1287
Walk On

Female

Carolinagirl1287 has hatched from the shell

That sounds good!
Carolinagirl1287 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 10:12 PM   #39
VAcockygal
Walk On

Female

I think the photo was $20. It's my Facebook profile photo and drives Gamecock men crazy jealous.
Old 03-27-2012, 10:15 PM   #40
VAcockygal
Walk On

Female

When you first go into the stadium, there will be a booth set up to take your money for the photo.