CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > iCocky > NCAA Football

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Captain9Dragons
b381l
sporkgod50
RGHoskins
ccured
Thenardier
GoldenSpur7
robgusc76
Gyle41386
ucan'tlickourcocks
Mangus now coaching (1908)
Can Tennessee get to (1298)
ESPN Article on HBC (1058)
Connor Shaw: Atlanta (855)
Spread vs. aTm (801)
2 Crazy things (796)
Lindy's top 100 for (754)
Chick Redefines the (740)
Worse Hire Brad Scot (634)
The Bama series (518)
Name a Gamecock
Lindy's top 100 for 2010
2014 NBA PLAYOFFS!!!!!
Get it while it's hot
2 Crazy things
Playstation 4
Dylan Moses: The first fr
Chicago ND fan/SEC book i
ESPN Article on HBC on on
Alabama @ South Carolina

Old 07-12-2012, 09:23 AM   #1
cockysousa
Battle

Male

CockyCash: 200
cockysousa has developed his gaff and talonscockysousa has developed his gaff and talonscockysousa has developed his gaff and talonscockysousa has developed his gaff and talonscockysousa has developed his gaff and talonscockysousa has developed his gaff and talonscockysousa has developed his gaff and talonscockysousa has developed his gaff and talonscockysousa has developed his gaff and talonscockysousa has developed his gaff and talonscockysousa has developed his gaff and talons
Default NCAA 13 SEC Online Dynasty (PS3)

Just trying to see if there is any interest in doing an online dynasty with all SEC teams. We will start probably NEXT Saturday or Sunday (7/21 or 7/22). I am the UMYF director at my church and will be at Salkehatchie Summer Service with my youth group until the 21st. That will give us plenty of time to get everything worked out and we should definitely have the rosters from operation sports by then. If there is enough interest, we'll get down to the nitty gritty rules later. As of right now, here are a few things to keep in mind:

1. Post your psn and school choice. PLEASE, read through and choose one that hasn't been chosen yet. If you post at the same time, I understand, but whoever's post is on top gets the team they want.

2. I will run this thing with as few as 6 people, or as many as 14. We will NOT have 6 people in one side of the conference. If that happens to be how the schools are chosen, the last people in will be asked to select a team from the other side. (I prefer to have a higher opportunity to have a user vs. user conference championship)

3. NO ARGUING. If you have a legitimate concern, please try to work it out between yourselves through private messages (back-and-forth comments in the thread tends to water it down). If you cannot come to an agreement, THEN private message me. If one person seems to be a common denominator in disagreements, they will be removed.

Let's keep this clean and fun! Go Cocks!
I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead and some come from behind. But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me! - Dr. Seuss
cockysousa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 09:24 AM   #2
cockysousa
Battle

Male

cockysousa has developed his gaff and talonscockysousa has developed his gaff and talonscockysousa has developed his gaff and talonscockysousa has developed his gaff and talonscockysousa has developed his gaff and talonscockysousa has developed his gaff and talonscockysousa has developed his gaff and talonscockysousa has developed his gaff and talonscockysousa has developed his gaff and talonscockysousa has developed his gaff and talonscockysousa has developed his gaff and talons
Default Re: NCAA 13 SEC Online Dynasty (PS3)

psn: messiahofballin
team: South Carolina
I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead and some come from behind. But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me! - Dr. Seuss
Old 07-12-2012, 09:33 AM   #3
USCooper
Banned

Male

USCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot material

wearescar
Ole Miss
USCooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 03:14 PM   #4
cockysousa
Battle

Male

bump
Old 07-13-2012, 03:45 PM   #5
STEPHONGILMOREFAN!
4-time heisman

Male

CockyCash: 450
STEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot material

I'll get my guys to join over here: psn: a_stray_donkey I'll take arkansas
Old 07-13-2012, 03:54 PM   #6
USCooper
Banned

Male

USCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot material

good deal
USCooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 09:08 PM   #7
reneg1986
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 500
reneg1986 is sharpening his clawsreneg1986 is sharpening his clawsreneg1986 is sharpening his clawsreneg1986 is sharpening his clawsreneg1986 is sharpening his claws

I'll take Missouri

PSN: reneg1986
reneg1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 11:34 AM   #8
USCBand
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 500
USCBand has hatched from the shell

USCBand: gators
Old 07-14-2012, 12:10 PM   #9
rnecavs07
Starter

Male

NIT Bracket Champion: Awarded for taking first in the NIT Bracket Challene - Given for: NIT Bracket Champion 
CockyCash: 774
rnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to rnecavs07 Send a message via Yahoo to rnecavs07

Mikeboss550 lsu
rnecavs07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 02:49 PM   #10
Lalli25
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 380
Lalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot material

I'm getting the game shipped to me, should be here by Wednesday. This is first time I've had PS3 and the online dynasty capability. I'd be interested in playing, but warning I may screw up at first with the dynasty stuff. Sure it's easy to setup but just wanted to give full disclosure.

Lalsbob
Bama (UGA if you need someone to be another East Team)
Old 07-22-2012, 05:51 PM   #11
rnecavs07
Starter

Male

NIT Bracket Champion: Awarded for taking first in the NIT Bracket Challene - Given for: NIT Bracket Champion 
CockyCash: 774
rnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to rnecavs07 Send a message via Yahoo to rnecavs07

any news?
rnecavs07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 07:30 PM   #12
cockysousa
Battle

Male

I've created the dynasty and sent invitations to all you guys.
Old 07-22-2012, 07:31 PM   #13
cockysousa
Battle

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalli25 View Post
I'm getting the game shipped to me, should be here by Wednesday. This is first time I've had PS3 and the online dynasty capability. I'd be interested in playing, but warning I may screw up at first with the dynasty stuff. Sure it's easy to setup but just wanted to give full disclosure.

Lalsbob
Bama (UGA if you need someone to be another East Team)
You can use either one. We have 7 so there will be 3 on one side and 4 on the other. It's up to you.
Old 07-23-2012, 11:36 AM   #14
addisojc
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 383
addisojc is sharpening his clawsaddisojc is sharpening his clawsaddisojc is sharpening his clawsaddisojc is sharpening his clawsaddisojc is sharpening his claws

too late to join? Georgia still open?
Old 07-23-2012, 12:40 PM   #15
cockysousa
Battle

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by addisojc View Post
too late to join? Georgia still open?
Not too late. What's your psn?
Old 07-24-2012, 02:23 PM   #16
addisojc
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 383
addisojc is sharpening his clawsaddisojc is sharpening his clawsaddisojc is sharpening his clawsaddisojc is sharpening his clawsaddisojc is sharpening his claws

addisojc
Old 07-24-2012, 03:18 PM   #17
coryusc2008
Heisman

Male

coryusc2008 has earned his spurscoryusc2008 has earned his spurscoryusc2008 has earned his spurscoryusc2008 has earned his spurscoryusc2008 has earned his spurscoryusc2008 has earned his spurs

CANt_F_wiT_iT24

I'll take LSU
coryusc2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 03:34 PM   #18
cockysousa
Battle

Male

Sorry I've been kind of slow on this. I've been extremely busy. I will check the dynasty tonight and if everyone has joined I will advance past the preseason. Otherwise as soon as we have everyone in, I will give everyone a day or two to get all their preseason stuff done. If you need to ask me something and need a quick response, email me: vickeryea@yahoo.com.
Old 07-24-2012, 03:35 PM   #19
cockysousa
Battle

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by coryusc2008 View Post
CANt_F_wiT_iT24

I'll take LSU
LSU has already been claimed. Sorry!
Old 07-24-2012, 05:45 PM   #20
SR4-AJ1
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 10585636
SR4-AJ1 is developing his combSR4-AJ1 is developing his combSR4-AJ1 is developing his combSR4-AJ1 is developing his combSR4-AJ1 is developing his combSR4-AJ1 is developing his combSR4-AJ1 is developing his combSR4-AJ1 is developing his comb

Any teams left??