CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Support > Hall of Fame

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
StormOfTalons
b381l
CockyLifer
GarnetBlack&Blue
2000grad
JerseyBird
gromweat
Acockolypse Now
WeStill0wnUSC
NinjaSven
Nick Chubb (6385)
Spurrier Presser (2231)
Cack's Toast of the (1768)
Spurrier: Davis Will (1729)
Rankings (1539)
Update: Brison Willi (1425)
3-4 "D" Ke (1371)
Will Devin ever suit (1119)
Over reacting? (549)
New to Cockytalk... (426)
Keeping 2015 together!
Uniform thread
New to Cockytalk...
Update: Brison Williams i
Why won't Spurrier implem
Nick Chubb
Cack's Toast of the Game:
Rankings
Whiskey QB 2014
No Fun League Strikes Aga

Closed Thread

Old 10-06-2012, 12:30 AM   #3681
jca4usc
Bubber

Male

CockyCash: 500
jca4usc is developing his combjca4usc is developing his combjca4usc is developing his combjca4usc is developing his combjca4usc is developing his combjca4usc is developing his combjca4usc is developing his combjca4usc is developing his combjca4usc is developing his comb
Default Re: Work on the new Video Board! Pictures!

Quote:
Originally Posted by uscgamecocks88 View Post
Sorry for a dumb question, but what is the HOF?
Hall of Fame

Look toward the bottom of the main forum page and you'll see it.
Old 10-06-2012, 12:41 AM   #3682
Carolina4Life
1st Team All-Pro

Male

Carolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot material

Looking at the new beast board gives me an erection.
Old 10-06-2012, 12:54 AM   #3683
uscsandstorm85
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

uscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPit

Did they ever fix the glitch in the crowd noise lights?
Old 10-06-2012, 02:16 AM   #3684
scz71864
5 Star Frat

Male

CockyCash: 200
scz71864 is crowing loudlyscz71864 is crowing loudlyscz71864 is crowing loudlyscz71864 is crowing loudlyscz71864 is crowing loudlyscz71864 is crowing loudlyscz71864 is crowing loudlyscz71864 is crowing loudlyscz71864 is crowing loudlyscz71864 is crowing loudlyscz71864 is crowing loudly

i sure hope so! i hope the guys running it are on point this game

Old 10-06-2012, 04:13 AM   #3685
USCremedy
This your bush?

Male

CockyCash: 2300
USCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot material

Got to get this in before this thread heads to the HoF. thank you all over the past few months for keeping us updated with pics. I've checked this thread basically EVERY day since it was created. Man that is such a nice addition to our stadium. Tennessee game will be my first game i go to this year and i cant wait to see the board in person!
Old 10-06-2012, 06:57 AM   #3686
vibesmoother
Throwin F-Bombs in 506

Male

vibesmoother is making other chickens nervousvibesmoother is making other chickens nervousvibesmoother is making other chickens nervousvibesmoother is making other chickens nervousvibesmoother is making other chickens nervousvibesmoother is making other chickens nervousvibesmoother is making other chickens nervous

Just want to add another gracias to you guys who have been keeping us updated. Like most, this is the one thread I do not miss on a daily basis. Although I have ridden by a couple of times, tonight I will finally get to see it completed in person on the outside and for the first time on the inside.

Good work everyone on CT and everyone at the USC for making this happen. No longer do Carolina fans carry the pervasive inferiority complex that has been the hallmark of our program and fans during my lifetime. We have arrived and there is no better symbol for our rise than this kind of project...

Let's christen the Beast Board tonight with a Gamecock win and truly take the next steps to national prominence.

Old 10-06-2012, 07:39 AM   #3687
QueenCityCockFan
1/2-Star Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 400
QueenCityCockFan is crowing loudlyQueenCityCockFan is crowing loudlyQueenCityCockFan is crowing loudlyQueenCityCockFan is crowing loudlyQueenCityCockFan is crowing loudlyQueenCityCockFan is crowing loudlyQueenCityCockFan is crowing loudlyQueenCityCockFan is crowing loudlyQueenCityCockFan is crowing loudlyQueenCityCockFan is crowing loudlyQueenCityCockFan is crowing loudly
Send a message via Skype™ to QueenCityCockFan

My last post before the HOF. Thank you for the memories Video Board, and yes, especially you too Green Stripe.
Old 10-06-2012, 08:18 AM   #3688
nicstockman
Allway’s wright

Male

CockyCash: 30812298
nicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot material

Congrats N00k on the HOF thread. Thanks to Metal, Garnetchicken and everyone else who helped make this thread so exciting! We went from having extreme video board envy to best video board in the SEC in just one off-season!

Here's to hoping next years off-season is filled with pics of more stadium improvements!
Old 10-06-2012, 08:38 AM   #3689
riceatusc
Misses Old Cockytalk

Male

CockyCash: 300000000
riceatusc is USC mascot materialriceatusc is USC mascot materialriceatusc is USC mascot materialriceatusc is USC mascot materialriceatusc is USC mascot materialriceatusc is USC mascot materialriceatusc is USC mascot materialriceatusc is USC mascot materialriceatusc is USC mascot materialriceatusc is USC mascot materialriceatusc is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to riceatusc Send a message via MSN to riceatusc

IM taking my dslr tonight. Hope to get some good final pictures for the thread before it is locked
Closed Thread