CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Other Sports > High School Sports

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
b381l
Gamecocks1137
taylorssc
4Runner
kingofnerf
robgusc76
gamecockgal
Storm Of Spurs
Spurticus
ReadR00ster
CBS: SOS to Florida? (3343)
Juco QBs? (1248)
SDS grades the Furma (945)
we can STILL win the (941)
Auburn/USC point spr (858)
How do you want Aubu (754)
Whenever I Get Depre (676)
If the Head Ball Coa (593)
Mike Davis Stiff Arm (354)
When did it change ? (265)
Juco QBs?
Cann tipping plays?
How do you want Auburn to
Auburn/USC point spread
CBS: SOS to Florida?
Shamiek Sheppard (2014 Pr
If the Head Ball Coach re
Williams and Mitch
we can STILL win the east
Just started playing &quo

Old 10-05-2012, 11:00 PM   #1
ucan'tlickourcocks
The "other" M. Lattimore

Male

CockyCash: 914098021
ucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot material
Default Socastee 27 M.Beach 17

Being a 1985 Grad of Socastee...... proud to report that my Alma Mater beat the #1 ranked Myrtle Beach Seahawks on the road 27-17! (Doug Shaw Stadium)

Myrtle Beach scored first to make it 7-0, then kicked a FG to make it 10-0..... BUT.... there was a penalty against Socastee on the FG kick, which Myrtle Beach took the 3 points ofF the board, and had a first and goal......

Next play, Socastee intercepts the ball, and returns it 100yds for the tying TD! The Socastee Braves never looked back!

In case you wondered what happened to former Coastal Carolina Football Coach Dave Bennett........ he is now the AD for Socastee!

Dave Bennett AD....... and biggest win for Socatee in school history...... a coincidence? I don't think so!

So for all you Myrtle Beach Seahawk fans out there...... the FORMER #1 team in the state 3A.......

:t ongue::ton gue::tongu e:
Old 10-05-2012, 11:04 PM   #2
imabeastonu
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 200
imabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot material
Default Re: Socastee 27 M.Beach 17

I went to NMB. **** MYRTLE BEACH
imabeastonu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 11:08 PM   #3
ucan'tlickourcocks
The "other" M. Lattimore

Male

ucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by imabeastonu View Post
Ha...... we whooped ya"ll last week!
Old 10-05-2012, 11:15 PM   #4
ReadR00ster
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 510
ReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot material

woa. Huge upset.
ReadR00ster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 11:23 PM   #5
ucan'tlickourcocks
The "other" M. Lattimore

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReadR00ster View Post
woa. Huge upset.
Yep......

Been 10 years since our last Victory against the Seahawks.......

Socastee has a chance for an 8-0 record next week, if it happens, will be a first in school history.......
Old 10-05-2012, 11:36 PM   #6
GoCCUChants
I'm the Foxy Man

Male

CockyCash: 0
GoCCUChants is USC mascot materialGoCCUChants is USC mascot materialGoCCUChants is USC mascot materialGoCCUChants is USC mascot materialGoCCUChants is USC mascot materialGoCCUChants is USC mascot materialGoCCUChants is USC mascot materialGoCCUChants is USC mascot materialGoCCUChants is USC mascot materialGoCCUChants is USC mascot materialGoCCUChants is USC mascot material

While an upset, Socastee isn't garbage. They've played some good ball and they have a solid QB that can run their offense.

As far as Dave Bennett being at Socastee, that wasn't his first choice. His first choice turned him down.
GoCCUChants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 11:50 PM   #7
ucan'tlickourcocks
The "other" M. Lattimore

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCCUChants View Post
While an upset, Socastee isn't garbage. They've played some good ball and they have a solid QB that can run their offense.

As far as Dave Bennett being at Socastee, that wasn't his first choice. His first choice turned him down.
Well....... who was his first choice...... since you conveniently left that out!
Old 10-06-2012, 12:44 AM   #8
GoCCUChants
I'm the Foxy Man

Male

CockyCash: 0
GoCCUChants is USC mascot materialGoCCUChants is USC mascot materialGoCCUChants is USC mascot materialGoCCUChants is USC mascot materialGoCCUChants is USC mascot materialGoCCUChants is USC mascot materialGoCCUChants is USC mascot materialGoCCUChants is USC mascot materialGoCCUChants is USC mascot materialGoCCUChants is USC mascot materialGoCCUChants is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by ucan'tlickourcocks View Post
Well....... who was his first choice...... since you conveniently left that out!
Check your PMs
GoCCUChants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 01:42 AM   #9
MB_Gamecock
Mudda Fricka

Male

CockyCash: 179723122
MB_Gamecock is USC mascot materialMB_Gamecock is USC mascot materialMB_Gamecock is USC mascot materialMB_Gamecock is USC mascot materialMB_Gamecock is USC mascot materialMB_Gamecock is USC mascot materialMB_Gamecock is USC mascot materialMB_Gamecock is USC mascot materialMB_Gamecock is USC mascot materialMB_Gamecock is USC mascot materialMB_Gamecock is USC mascot material

Go Braves.
MB_Gamecock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 08:12 AM   #10
ccured
What a Rush!!!

Male

CockyCash: 3896416
ccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot material

So what you're telling me is bennett has got some dogs not a bunch of kitty kats worrying about their arm bands.
ccured is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 08:38 AM   #11
A-Town_Cock
4-Star

Male

A-Town_Cock has earned his spursA-Town_Cock has earned his spursA-Town_Cock has earned his spursA-Town_Cock has earned his spursA-Town_Cock has earned his spursA-Town_Cock has earned his spurs

Quote:
Lol I went to NMB as well. But we were really bad when i played there. What years were you there?
A-Town_Cock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 03:21 PM   #12
imabeastonu
Bowl MVP

Male

imabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by ucan'tlickourcocks View Post
Ha...... we whooped ya"ll last week!
The only year we were good at football was in 07 sadly. They had 3 players that if it wasnt for being thug would have went anywhere. Kendal Keel was an animal. He tore his acl. After a year he came back and I watched him squat 405lbs over 10 times in wieghtlifting class. It made me so sad to see some of those kids not pan out
imabeastonu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 11:14 AM   #13
MBGCock
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 1110145
MBGCock is USC mascot materialMBGCock is USC mascot materialMBGCock is USC mascot materialMBGCock is USC mascot materialMBGCock is USC mascot materialMBGCock is USC mascot materialMBGCock is USC mascot materialMBGCock is USC mascot materialMBGCock is USC mascot materialMBGCock is USC mascot materialMBGCock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Don't trust this guy. You can't trust nmb folks.
MBGCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 12:03 PM   #14
Makindough
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 280
Makindough rules the CockPitMakindough rules the CockPitMakindough rules the CockPitMakindough rules the CockPitMakindough rules the CockPitMakindough rules the CockPitMakindough rules the CockPitMakindough rules the CockPitMakindough rules the CockPitMakindough rules the CockPitMakindough rules the CockPit

well I went to MBHS and last time i checked, suckass t doesnt have a starting QB playing at the next level...ahem Everette Golson.
Makindough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 12:05 PM   #15
Makindough
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 280
Makindough rules the CockPitMakindough rules the CockPitMakindough rules the CockPitMakindough rules the CockPitMakindough rules the CockPitMakindough rules the CockPitMakindough rules the CockPitMakindough rules the CockPitMakindough rules the CockPitMakindough rules the CockPitMakindough rules the CockPit

And as for NMB, I played for MB for 3 years and my senior year daniel Weaver booted about a 45 yard field goal to win the game...he was good at that!! lol
Makindough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 12:15 PM   #16
catdaddy66
Former Walk On in-law

Male

CockyCash: 250018
catdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot material

I was in the press box for the playoff game during Golson's freshman season as a Seahawk when they lost to Crestwood. His talent at that time was undeniable, but the Knights brought pressure that MB had not seen before then. Last night Golson beat Pitt almost single handed, despite throwing a pic in the endzone with four minutes left and down 8 points. Wow!
Old 11-05-2012, 10:16 AM   #17
ac_lanham
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 500
ac_lanham has earned his spursac_lanham has earned his spursac_lanham has earned his spursac_lanham has earned his spursac_lanham has earned his spursac_lanham has earned his spurs

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCCUChants

who was good first choice, if you don't mind me asking?

Posted from Cockytalk.com App for Android
ac_lanham is offline   Reply With Quote