CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > iCocky

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Master Bedroom
JerseyBird
GarnetSwarm1990
3MTA3
rosstheboss
Spurticus
bigdog2003
spareparts
Gyle41386
i29gman
**USC vs. USC-Upstat (4284)
Cunningham wants to (1089)
ESPN article on Clow (640)
Clemson Georgia Game (618)
Horseshoes has been (442)
Fumble party (343)
1964 World’s Fair (232)
New Led Zep releases (129)
Dodge NY Auto Show N (125)
Truly Inspiring (102)
Name a Gamecock
2015 - Davon Durant
**USC vs. USC-Upstate GAM
2015 - Kaleb Kim
Bianca Cuevas - 2014 WBB
ESPN article on Clowney -
Lattimore's return. An ar
2014 NBA PLAYOFFS!!!!!
2016 - Issac Nauta
*Official 2014 NHL Stanle

Old 11-02-2012, 02:02 PM   #161
CCtiger91
One of a Kind

Male

CockyCash: 107880
CCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot material
Default Re: CYTK Clan: BlOps II (PS3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cack View Post
WHOA ... tmi there CC...now you've got me all worked up
Likewise to you Cack...
Old 11-02-2012, 02:03 PM   #162
CCtiger91
One of a Kind

Male

CCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berry View Post
Oh its just us from the board. We say secret stuff in there. PM me your name and I will add you.
Isn't that what the other group is for? Haha
Old 11-02-2012, 02:04 PM   #163
Berry
Sherlock

Male

CockyCash: 17578666
Berry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot material

You can never be in too many groups.

We have banned members in our other group.
Old 11-02-2012, 02:05 PM   #164
Berry
Sherlock

Male

Berry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by usc_yogi View Post
Wager matches were fun if you got into them with friends, or with someone who just rages. I could never get in to the MW3 version of gun game. It just didn't feel the same.

Have you guys seen the Scuff controller? The Scuff company lets you customize a controller and it adds buttons on the back of the controller that you can use. I know a lot of youtubers use it so they can be pro drop shotters. They are crazy expensive though, close to $100 per controller.
I just don't see how people would pay that much for a video game. I guess if they make money off their game play its good.
Old 11-02-2012, 02:06 PM   #165
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Homecoming King 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff Hey Beer Man!: Award given to the poster we most want to have a beer with - Given for: being voted the person CockyTalk most wants to have a beer with 
CockyCash: 344470
cack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by usc_yogi View Post
Wager matches were fun if you got into them with friends, or with someone who just rages. I could never get in to the MW3 version of gun game. It just didn't feel the same.

Have you guys seen the Scuff controller? The Scuff company lets you customize a controller and it adds buttons on the back of the controller that you can use. I know a lot of youtubers use it so they can be pro drop shotters. They are crazy expensive though, close to $100 per controller.
So basically ... you can pay $100 to be a bigger douche?

Follow me at One Nine 3 BBQ

cack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 02:07 PM   #166
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Homecoming King 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff Hey Beer Man!: Award given to the poster we most want to have a beer with - Given for: being voted the person CockyTalk most wants to have a beer with 
cack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCtiger91 View Post
Likewise to you Cack...

I didn't change your post in the quote tho ... I just did a straight quote ... look at your post you ghey

Old 11-02-2012, 02:07 PM   #167
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

Quote:
Isn't that what the other group is for? Haha
Quote:
You can never be in too many groups.

We have banned members in our other group.

What group is this you speak of? I don't know of another group

Old 11-02-2012, 02:09 PM   #168
Berry
Sherlock

Male

Quote:
Not sure what you are talking about.
Old 11-02-2012, 02:09 PM   #169
CCtiger91
One of a Kind

Male

Quote:
Old 11-02-2012, 02:40 PM   #170
usc_yogi
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 200
usc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudly

Quote:
So basically ... you can pay $100 to be a bigger douche?
I agree. I love facing drop shotters, because its easy headshots for days.

I think you can map the buttons though to be whatever you want it to be, it wouldn't have to be the knife. Regardless, i would rather buy two normal controllers than spend that money on one.

Does this Facebook group have a super secret handshake?
usc_yogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 03:37 PM   #171
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

Nope ... Facebook group is open to all of CYTK

Old 11-02-2012, 03:43 PM   #172
Berry
Sherlock

Male

Quote:
Nope ... Facebook group is open to all of CYTK
Not "all" of cockytalk please. No one needs pantera in there.

I see you hatin pantera.
Old 11-05-2012, 10:43 AM   #173
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

Quote:
Not "all" of cockytalk please. No one needs pantera in there.

I see you hatin pantera.

that's why I didn't say it was a CockyTalk group ... I said CYTK ... which is limited to COD

Old 11-05-2012, 11:26 AM   #174
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

Welp, I'm not going to take next Tues and Weds off ... we just found out that we can roll over vaca days to the next year, so I'm going to roll those bad boys over.

Old 11-05-2012, 11:48 AM   #175
Berry
Sherlock

Male

That's pretty wise. Maybe save them for a bowl game?

What time is everyone planning to get on Wednesday? There will be a lot of playing that evening.
Old 11-05-2012, 12:12 PM   #176
usc_yogi
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 200
usc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudly

I will probably get on after 9 pm once the kids go to bed. Since my wife is scheduled for a c-section on that Thursday, I am not going to work so I should be able to stay up a bit and play. I will obviously have to take a few days off from playing with the new baby, unless of course I could hook up the PS3 in the hospital.
usc_yogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 12:16 PM   #177
CCtiger91
One of a Kind

Male

Any of yall playing MW3 still? I may get on some this week to shake some rust off before the new game comes out.
Old 11-05-2012, 12:23 PM   #178
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

i'll get in a few hours a night next week ... she already knows that's going to happen ...

Old 11-05-2012, 12:39 PM   #179
Berry
Sherlock

Male

Quote:
Any of yall playing MW3 still? I may get on some this week to shake some rust off before the new game comes out.
I have been playing it a good bit. Black Ops servers came back up yesterday so I played it a good bit last night.

I don't know if i can play mw3 anymore. Woodysgamertag put a good video up. I will try to find it. Talks about the traffic of previous cods and mw3.
Old 11-05-2012, 12:40 PM   #180
Berry
Sherlock

Male

At the beginning I think he talks about the traffic patterns: