CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > iCocky

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Spurticus
Gamecocks1137
GarnetSwarm1990
Sandstorm29
NinjaSven
WeStillOwnUSC
Spur's Addiction
Jim Lahey
Storm Of Spurs
roosterdude21
So, why is next year (2822)
Why do so many of yo (1379)
Shot in the arm for (1197)
Schuyler Rimmer 6'10 (977)
Custom Jersey (563)
looks like we have 2 (531)
Abu Bowl Ready (391)
The pets holiday din (235)
75 Best Bakeries in (207)
2016 - Thomas Sulliv (201)
**USC vs. Clemson GAME Th
2014 - 2015 Atlanta Brave
BEST GAMECOCK FOOTBALL PL
looks like we have 2 OL r
So, why is next year goin
Restaurant musts in NYC
2016 - Jordan Giberti
How Long Will The Rebuild
Shot in the arm for the D
BEST GAMECOCK FOOTBALL PL

Old 11-05-2012, 12:51 PM   #181
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1500
LegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot material
Default Re: CYTK Clan: BlOps II (PS3)

I was thinking about getting one of those Scuffs a while back but they didn't have any ps3 ones I wanted, at the time. Good to hear Blops is back up, I quit checking it after a few days. I won't get my copy of the deuce until evening of the release date, being that I ordered from Amazon. I still can't find my cord for my mixamp. My wife moves shit, she probably put it in some box with ethernet or old charger cords for long gone mobile phones.

Will there be an elite clan for the other group? Also, berry don't we have to create a clan tag on elite? If i recall correctly, instead of just putting letters by your name, you can make a tag that only people with permission via elite can use, right?
LegalCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 12:59 PM   #182
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

LegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot material

What shotgun is going to the best? I'm going shotguns only on this game.
Old 11-05-2012, 01:00 PM   #183
Berry
Sherlock

Male

CockyCash: 17578666
Berry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot material

Not sure about the elite. I will investigate today.
Berry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 01:05 PM   #184
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

I'm pretty sure you're going to be able to make like a clan gamer card or whatever that thing was called where all the kids cleverly drew genitalia. Shit like that is why treyarch is awesome.
Old 11-05-2012, 01:17 PM   #185
Berry
Sherlock

Male

Berry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot material

SMG Class setup:

Sniper class setup:

Shotgun class setup:

LMG class setup:

Old 11-05-2012, 03:14 PM   #186
Berry
Sherlock

Male

Legal, you going to play any tonight?
Old 11-05-2012, 03:16 PM   #187
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

Should be able to.
Old 11-05-2012, 03:17 PM   #188
Berry
Sherlock

Male

Kool. We ride tonight. Should be around 9:00 or so.
Old 11-05-2012, 03:25 PM   #189
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

Shit dude, my wife makes me go to bed at like 8. I'm on the early-bird special killin crew.
Old 11-05-2012, 03:29 PM   #190
Berry
Sherlock

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegalCock View Post
Shit dude, my wife makes go to bed at like 8. I'm on the early-bird special killin crew.
You need to look at your relationship with her again.
Old 11-05-2012, 04:18 PM   #191
usc_yogi
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 200
usc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegalCock View Post
What shotgun is going to the best? I'm going shotguns only on this game.
Treyarch always poops on the shotguns. I think someone who works there really hates getting killed by one. The Tmartn video that Berry linked about the shotguns looks interesting. I quickscope the KSG on MW3 anyway, so that may be the one for me since it is shooting slugs.
usc_yogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 04:24 PM   #192
usc_yogi
Two Deep

Male

usc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berry View Post
At the beginning I think he talks about the traffic patterns:
He makes sense, but I never really had an issue with the traffic patterns sicne I mainly played TDM. My traffic pattern for TDM on every COD game has been the same. Go in a circle on the outside of the map in the opposite direction of my teammates and stay out of the middle. The only problems I had were with the constant spawning of my teammates on me when I was flanking, and the spawns that I do believe got better over the course of the last year.
Old 11-05-2012, 04:28 PM   #193
Berry
Sherlock

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by usc_yogi View Post
He makes sense, but I never really had an issue with the traffic patterns sicne I mainly played TDM. My traffic pattern for TDM on every COD game has been the same. Go in a circle on the outside of the map in the opposite direction of my teammates and stay out of the middle. The only problems I had were with the constant spawning of my teammates on me when I was flanking, and the spawns that I do believe got better over the course of the last year.
What make me mad is when I run Blind Eye and I try to take out a reaper or something the spawn those people not running it right around me, and I keep getting killed.
Old 11-05-2012, 04:41 PM   #194
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Homecoming King 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff Hey Beer Man!: Award given to the poster we most want to have a beer with - Given for: being voted the person CockyTalk most wants to have a beer with 
CockyCash: 344470
cack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot material

where's the assault video numb nutts?

Follow me at One Nine 3 BBQ

cack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 04:44 PM   #195
Berry
Sherlock

Male

It hasn't came out yet. Hopefully soon. That's what I am going to roll.

Especially with the select fire attachment.
Old 11-05-2012, 04:54 PM   #196
usc_yogi
Two Deep

Male

Quote:
What make me mad is when I run Blind Eye and I try to take out a reaper or something the spawn those people not running it right around me, and I keep getting killed.
That is true, especially when it gives them that spawn protection where they can't be killed for a few seconds, but you get screwed.

Cack, I sent you a friend request Saturday night I believe.
Old 11-05-2012, 05:17 PM   #197
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Homecoming King 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff Hey Beer Man!: Award given to the poster we most want to have a beer with - Given for: being voted the person CockyTalk most wants to have a beer with 
CockyCash: 344470
cack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot material

ight ... i'll prob play a few minutes of something tonight

Follow me at One Nine 3 BBQ

cack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 07:15 PM   #198
usc_yogi
Two Deep

Male

Fi$t playing against bots

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?feature...ure%3Dyoutu.be
Old 11-05-2012, 09:24 PM   #199
Berry
Sherlock

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by usc_yogi View Post
its private. I did see some campaign and zombie game play today.
Berry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 09:45 PM   #200
usc_yogi
Two Deep

Male

Quote:
its private. I did see some campaign and zombie game play today.
Dang, sorry. I was just copying and pasting from twitter. The warship kill streak looks like it rains down death. Hopefully they are as easy to shoot down as they were in BO1.