CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > iCocky > NCAA Football

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
WeStillOwnUSC
Kyle76
bcolinc
Cockypantherfan
18IsTheMan
GSC2013
Spurticus
Roosterboy
ccured
HeadCockFan
The Demise of the 3- (1873)
Pirate Depth Chart (1151)
East Carolina Predic (994)
who thinks we need a (960)
Why didn't Wes Green (899)
Did we ever go after (491)
You guys are horribl (393)
It's the offenses no (289)
Finally Cooled Off (275)
MLS almost ready for (202)
Do we have any shot again
Carolina opens -15.5
East Carolina Prediction
Wesley Green?
2014-15 Premier League se
The Demise of the 3-4
Past SEC Champions who ha
Gamecock football Long Te
Mike Davis "doubtful
Tanner McEvoy should've s

Old 11-05-2012, 12:24 PM   #221
Cock Football 05
Heisman Candidate

Male

CockyCash: 144191532
Cock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to Cock Football 05 Send a message via Yahoo to Cock Football 05
Default Re: Weekend Warriors 13 Season 3 ***PS3

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCtiger91 View Post
My TD plays by yards: 10, 22, 25, 40, 45, 3, 7, 1, 68, 1, 19, 34. The 68 and 45 yard TDs were both on rushes. Also had 5 INT thats why I had so many scoring opportunities. I ran 57 offensive plays (34 rushes) and scored 12 TDs. Would have been more plays if it weren't for the INT returns. Say what you want but I'm not just slinging the hail marys.
never said you were. Score as many as you want, however you want. Just commenting how bad it looks when you say "Maybe its just me but I think this is a little overboard. 98 points?" After all you put up 84. where is the line for overboard? 90? 85?
Old 11-05-2012, 12:33 PM   #222
rnecavs07
Starter

Male

NIT Bracket Champion: Awarded for taking first in the NIT Bracket Challene - Given for: NIT Bracket Champion 
CockyCash: 753
rnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to rnecavs07 Send a message via Yahoo to rnecavs07

Im not sling hail Marys either its a comeback route that I've timed very well with the reciever the past few seasons. He just breaks tackles and puts it in the endzone.
rnecavs07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 12:34 PM   #223
rnecavs07
Starter

Male

NIT Bracket Champion: Awarded for taking first in the NIT Bracket Challene - Given for: NIT Bracket Champion 
rnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot material

Im not sling hail Marys either its a comeback route that I've timed very well with the reciever the past few seasons. He just breaks tackles and puts it in the endzone. CUSA tackling and defense all around is poor and UCF and SoMiss are the only decent teams.
Old 11-05-2012, 12:38 PM   #224
Cock Football 05
Heisman Candidate

Male

CockyCash: 144191532
Cock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to Cock Football 05 Send a message via Yahoo to Cock Football 05

So Miss is only good because I loaded them with talent the 2 years I was there.
Old 11-05-2012, 01:27 PM   #225
CCtiger91
One of a Kind

Male

CockyCash: 107880
CCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cock Football 05 View Post
never said you were. Score as many as you want, however you want. Just commenting how bad it looks when you say "Maybe its just me but I think this is a little overboard. 98 points?" After all you put up 84. where is the line for overboard? 90? 85?
I'm not trying to get into a pissing match I was just stating the way I scored 84 was a little different than the way he scored 98. Looks like I'm just gonna have to get my RB a couple more carries a game to stay in the Heisman race. BTW, it looks like I'm only gonna have 19-20 commits in my class this year but the quality will be much higher than I've ever had.
Old 11-05-2012, 01:48 PM   #226
Carolina_Harv
Displaced and Disgruntled

Male

CockyCash: 10088029
Carolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot material

I am not slinging Hail Mary's either. I spread the field and put 5 WR's out and press the D. If they are in man coverage I have 2 WR's that are fast as hell and can almost always catch the deep ball. If they are playing zone with safeties over the top I almost always have a crossing route on or an out underneath the coverage that is open and take the easy yardage. If I see they are playing zone as well sometimes I will audible. I play what the D gives me and for w/e reason Nebraska was just playing Man the whole time so I took advantage of it. I never use to throw the ball much in previous years b/c I was horrible at reading defenses. If you look at last years stats I almost always had a RB in the Heisman race b/c I ran ran ran the ball. But I have realized that the easiest way to win games now is to air it out. I may have these long bombs but I obviously do not do it on every play or I would be scoring 70+ each game. I try to run the ball as much as I can unless I am playing from behind or see the other team trying to catch up.

**The poster formally known as CarolinaCockStar
**SIG created by cack
Carolina_Harv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 04:35 PM   #227
AtlGAMECOCK
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 3568
AtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to AtlGAMECOCK

Indiana and Michigan state kicking off
Old 11-05-2012, 04:38 PM   #228
AtlGAMECOCK
Household Name

Male

AtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot material

Indiana marches right down the field to get picked in the endzone
Old 11-05-2012, 04:44 PM   #229
AtlGAMECOCK
Household Name

Male

Indiana gets a 3 and out and this time puts it in the end zone to go up 7-0 with 23 seconds left in quarter 1
Old 11-05-2012, 04:55 PM   #230
AtlGAMECOCK
Household Name

Male

Indiana qb becomes very inaccurate and can't get the ball close to his wr, Indiana 7-3 at half
Old 11-05-2012, 05:04 PM   #231
coryusc2008
Heisman

Male

CockyCash: 200
coryusc2008 has earned his spurscoryusc2008 has earned his spurscoryusc2008 has earned his spurscoryusc2008 has earned his spurscoryusc2008 has earned his spurscoryusc2008 has earned his spurs

Tired of winning the heisman figured I'd let someone else win it this year
coryusc2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 05:04 PM   #232
AtlGAMECOCK
Household Name

Male

Qb can't get it close msu 17 - 7
Old 11-05-2012, 05:11 PM   #233
AtlGAMECOCK
Household Name

Male

Indiana has to send in 3rd string qb and goes up 21-17 4:07 left in the game
Old 11-05-2012, 05:17 PM   #234
AtlGAMECOCK
Household Name

Male

Msu unstoppable after a bogus face mask penalty to give them first down msu 24-21 with 2:07 left
Old 11-05-2012, 05:22 PM   #235
AtlGAMECOCK
Household Name

Male

Indiana makes a long drive where 3 rd string qb had to make some beautiful throws to win 28-24
Old 11-05-2012, 05:38 PM   #236
CCtiger91
One of a Kind

Male

CCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot material

Wake steamrolls the Blue Devils with several recruits in town. I was able to run at will and pass the ball when I needed to. My offensive line is excellent in run blocking but they struggled during pass protection as I was sacked several times. My 1,2 punch at RB continues to rack up the yardage and my defense came through with a couple INTs. I'm pretty sure I lead the nation in INTs and am almost last in pass yards given up. So its pretty much feast or famine with my secondary.

#10 Wake-69
Duke-21

Sosa: 10-16, 244 yards, 2 TDs, 1 INT
Reynolds: 16 att, 239 yards, 5 TD
Craft: 14 att, 118 yards, 1 TD
Old 11-05-2012, 05:49 PM   #237
rnecavs07
Starter

Male

Quote:
Wake steamrolls the Blue Devils with several recruits in town. I was able to run at will and pass the ball when I needed to. My offensive line is excellent in run blocking but they struggled during pass protection as I was sacked several times. My 1,2 punch at RB continues to rack up the yardage and my defense came through with a couple INTs. I'm pretty sure I lead the nation in INTs and am almost last in pass yards given up. So its pretty much feast or famine with my secondary.

#10 Wake-69
Duke-21

My line is the opposite past 2 seasons been run heavy this year have to pass and wittingly is my only sure handed WR.
Old 11-05-2012, 06:03 PM   #238
Carolina_Harv

Male

Carolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot material

Quote:

#10 Wake-69
Duke-21

If anyone might be ahead of you in INT's it might be me. I know my one guy lead the nation last week with like 7 by himself. I have a crazy amount of take aways this year I just threw to many INT's with my other QB. Had like 19 INT's I think to 22 thrown.

**SIG created by cack
Old 11-05-2012, 07:16 PM   #239
CCtiger91
One of a Kind

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolina_Harv View Post
If anyone might be ahead of you in INT's it might be me. I know my one guy lead the nation last week with like 7 by himself. I have a crazy amount of take aways this year I just threw to many INT's with my other QB. Had like 19 INT's I think to 22 thrown.
I think I have 29 INTs after this week, not sure what you have.
Old 11-05-2012, 08:40 PM   #240
Carolina_Harv

Male

You probably got me then I think I have like 19.......Who knows I could get 10 this week lol

**SIG created by cack