CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Proving Ground

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
b381l
Gamecocks1137
U-Dub Gamecock
johnnyb
Cockhornleghorn
GamecockMomSC
2000grad
markymark550
Regalcock
ZenUSC
We Have to Pass (2099)
Rivalry Thoughts and (1526)
Spurrier weekly pres (1407)
This would be awesom (928)
How is Shaq Davidson (754)
McConaughey cast as (498)
Perspective on our g (485)
SEC referees? (339)
Defense and offense (336)
Black Friday Hard Co (278)
Coaching Carousel 2014/15
Currently 2nd in attendan
Interesting stat
Rivalry Thoughts and Pred
Why has there been 40 yea
We Have to Pass
SEC referees?
RG3 - Struggles Not Getti
2015 - Darius Slayton
College Football PSA (urg

Closed Thread

Old 11-05-2012, 01:11 PM   #1
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Football Poster of 2009 
CockyCash: 101200
CoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot material
Default 2014 Signee - Al Harris, Jr.

Defensive Back from Fort Lauderdale, Florida

USC offer, per 247.

Rivals Bio

Scout Bio

ESPN Bio

247 Bio

As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round. - Ben Hogan
Old 11-05-2012, 05:29 PM   #2
cockypanther
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 113355
cockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot material
Default Re: Al Harris, Jr. Thread (2014 Prospect)

The sites have him listed @ 150 lbs... he needs to hit the weight room and eat a few more sandwiches.
Old 11-05-2012, 05:35 PM   #3
gotrice?
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 5600
gotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to gotrice?

Is he related to the former CB of the Packers?
Old 11-05-2012, 06:14 PM   #4
FanofCarolina1
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 2462144
FanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot material

He comes from a High school that produces a lot of college players like Byrnes.
Old 11-05-2012, 06:41 PM   #5
EveryThingGreen
#blahblahblah

Male

CockyCash: 200
EveryThingGreen is USC mascot materialEveryThingGreen is USC mascot materialEveryThingGreen is USC mascot materialEveryThingGreen is USC mascot materialEveryThingGreen is USC mascot materialEveryThingGreen is USC mascot materialEveryThingGreen is USC mascot materialEveryThingGreen is USC mascot materialEveryThingGreen is USC mascot materialEveryThingGreen is USC mascot materialEveryThingGreen is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotrice? View Post
Is he related to the former CB of the Packers?
His father
Old 11-05-2012, 07:01 PM   #6
gotrice?
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 5600
gotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to gotrice?

I was thinking that was the case thanks ETG. He has the genes to be a good CB that is for damn sure.
Old 11-05-2012, 07:03 PM   #7
MillerTime843
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 1135301
MillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot material

Offer this kid!
Old 11-06-2012, 12:37 PM   #8
carolina2010
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 756
carolina2010 is crowing loudlycarolina2010 is crowing loudlycarolina2010 is crowing loudlycarolina2010 is crowing loudlycarolina2010 is crowing loudlycarolina2010 is crowing loudlycarolina2010 is crowing loudlycarolina2010 is crowing loudlycarolina2010 is crowing loudlycarolina2010 is crowing loudlycarolina2010 is crowing loudly

Kid's going to be a baller
Old 02-12-2013, 11:02 PM   #9
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

CoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot material
Default Re: 2014 - Al Harris, Jr.

Quote:
Cornerback Al Harris Jr. has recently added a pair of new offers to bring the number to four for the 5-foot-10, 160-pounder.

“I just got new offers from Rutgers and Cincinnati, and I had already had offers from South Carolina and Purdue,” Harris said. “Purdue was my first offer. They offered during practice. They told my dad, who was coaching, and he told me, but I just kept going and practicing.”

The early offer from South Carolina is currently sticking out to the son of former NFL cornerback Al Harris.

“I really like South Carolina a lot. I’m weighing all my options, and I like all of the schools that have offered me. I want to take a junior day visit to South Carolina,” he said.

Harris, who is currently running track for “STA”, attended junior day at Miami Jan. 13.

“It was really nice. I got to meet some of the other recruits and freshman that had just come in. It was really nice there,”

Alabama, Florida and Florida State are among the many schools sending mail. He hopes to receive offers from Miami, Florida, Florida State, UCF and the schools close to home.
Link: http://247sports.com/Article/Class-o...Florida-115847

As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round. - Ben Hogan
Old 02-25-2013, 09:22 PM   #10
ReadR00ster
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1220
ReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot material

Did this guy ever show up to Junior Day?
Old 03-18-2013, 08:25 PM   #11
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

Quote:
Cornerback Al Harris Jr. (Fort Lauderdale/St. Thomas Aquinas) continues to show he is sound in his technique as expected. The 5-foot-10.5, 160-pounder will be one of the last in the class to develop physically, and that provides him a high-ceiling. He has offers from South Carolina, Florida State, Louisville, Cincinnati, Penn State, Purdue and Rutgers.
Link: http://247sports.com/Article/Chris-L...-Yearby-121720

Old 05-18-2013, 12:05 AM   #12
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

Quote:
The son of former NFL defensive back Al Harris Sr. is as feisty as they come. Harris Jr. recorded a pair of interceptions during the one-on-one period at the South Florida stop of the RCS tour in Miami. We liked his physicality in press, but he will need to be careful of his hands while the ball is in the air. Overall, he has the tools to be a good cover guy along with a solid pedigree to boot.
Link: http://www.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1505831&PT=4&PR=2

Old 06-01-2013, 03:46 PM   #13
usc1
Class of 2013

Male

CockyCash: 1185
usc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot material

We lead. Would be cool to have Al Harris' son playing corner for us. Hope he learned a thing or two from his dad.
Old 06-01-2013, 03:48 PM   #14
Sugedatdude
Cocky Que

Male

CockyCash: 500
Sugedatdude has earned his spursSugedatdude has earned his spursSugedatdude has earned his spursSugedatdude has earned his spursSugedatdude has earned his spursSugedatdude has earned his spursSugedatdude has earned his spurs

Is he a take at this point?...I would doubt it.
Old 06-01-2013, 03:53 PM   #15
ConwayGamecock
The Classic Double-Take

Male

CockyCash: 71443
ConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot material

He certainly has the frame to add 20 pounds and at least get upwards of 180 lbs. I'm guessing he would be behind a couple of others we have on the board, and is more of a fall-back if we miss out?
Old 06-01-2013, 04:26 PM   #16
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

His dad wants him to take a serious look at FSU.

Old 06-01-2013, 04:47 PM   #17
trapper82
1st Team All-SEC

Male

trapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot material

Nice...love that we lead for some solid CB talent.

Posted from Cockytalk.com App for Android
Old 06-01-2013, 04:49 PM   #18
trapper82
1st Team All-SEC

Male

trapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoverTwo
His dad wants him to take a serious look at FSU.
Boo...

Posted from Cockytalk.com App for Android
Old 06-01-2013, 05:37 PM   #19
b381l
Heisman Winner

Male

CockyCash: 52205
b381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugedatdude View Post
Agree......there are a few ahead of him.....we'll wait till they decide.......just like pringle.
Old 06-03-2013, 10:58 AM   #20
b381l
Heisman Winner

Male

CockyCash: 52205
b381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugedatdude View Post
I checked this morning with TBS and they said he is a take now and the staff really likes him.

I was incorrect with my post above 2 days ago.
Closed Thread