CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > iCocky > NCAA Football

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
b381l
U-Dub Gamecock
Gamecocks1137
johnnyb
Cockhornleghorn
GamecockMomSC
Travelin
2000grad
markymark550
Regalcock
We Have to Pass (2289)
Rivalry Thoughts and (1746)
Spurrier weekly pres (1511)
This would be awesom (1008)
How is Shaq Davidson (879)
Perspective on our g (586)
SEC referees? (453)
Currently 2nd in att (442)
Defense and offense (396)
Black Friday Hard Co (292)
Coaching Carousel 2014/15
Rivalry Thoughts and Pred
**USC Women vs. Clemson G
Currently 2nd in attendan
Ced Cooper (#18) status?
Why has there been 40 yea
**USC vs. UNC-Asheville G
How is Shaq Davidson's re
Interesting stat
We Have to Pass

Old 11-05-2012, 10:10 PM   #241
rnecavs07
Starter

Male

NIT Bracket Champion: Awarded for taking first in the NIT Bracket Challene - Given for: NIT Bracket Champion 
CockyCash: 753
rnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to rnecavs07 Send a message via Yahoo to rnecavs07
Default Re: Weekend Warriors 13 Season 3 ***PS3

My leader in picks is 5 I think.
rnecavs07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 01:55 AM   #242
Carolina_Harv
Displaced and Disgruntled

Male

CockyCash: 10088029
Carolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot material

Hey noto please don't advance early.....I gotta get my game in tomorrow. I worked a 12hr shift today came home stopped by to see the wife who is house sitting for a friend with her 3 kids while they are on the mainland and then came home and now am headed to bed. I will get it in tomorrow after work and bowling league. Will be like 11pm my time before I finish but should be finished before your scheduled advance time.

**The poster formally known as CarolinaCockStar
**SIG created by cack
Carolina_Harv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 07:12 PM   #243
MBCock
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 1000
MBCock is making other chickens nervousMBCock is making other chickens nervousMBCock is making other chickens nervousMBCock is making other chickens nervousMBCock is making other chickens nervousMBCock is making other chickens nervousMBCock is making other chickens nervous

Ok, I just tried to play my game against Temple and they chose to kickoff. This is what happened and I could not call a timeout or anything to make it work. I had to quit the game.
Attached Images

MBCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 07:15 PM   #244
MBCock
Blue Chip

Male

MBCock is making other chickens nervousMBCock is making other chickens nervousMBCock is making other chickens nervousMBCock is making other chickens nervousMBCock is making other chickens nervousMBCock is making other chickens nervousMBCock is making other chickens nervous

On my 2nd attempt. I won the toss and chose to kickoff and kicked for a touchback. I thought this would work. Then the offense choose a play from this personnel and this what happened after the play was selected. They didn't snap the ball and I had no way to play. Has anyone seen either of these problems before? I have no clue what's going on.
Attached Images

Old 11-06-2012, 07:21 PM   #245
Carolina_Harv

Male

Carolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot material

WTF MB? I am sorry to laugh at your misfortune but its kinda funny.....Watch it happen to me now.

**SIG created by cack
Old 11-06-2012, 07:23 PM   #246
Carolina_Harv

Male

I think Temple is trying to run a new style of football man.......Weird as hell man have not had it happen to me this year but saw similar mess ups in last years game.

**SIG created by cack
Old 11-06-2012, 08:00 PM   #247
Cock Football 05
Heisman Candidate

Male

CockyCash: 144191532
Cock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to Cock Football 05 Send a message via Yahoo to Cock Football 05

how do you defend 6 WR, 3 QB, 1 HB and a FS??
Old 11-06-2012, 08:48 PM   #248
Carolina_Harv

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cock Football 05 View Post
how do you defend 6 WR, 3 QB, 1 HB and a FS??
Well ok so the FS actually disguises himself as an opposing player. The HB takes a direct snap and hands if off to one of the 3 QB's in motion and then one of the other QB's who on the snap moves in the opposite direction on a double reverse drops back into a pass. The FS breaks off the WR he was covering and the other 5 WR's screen the refs......The QB then throws the ball for an 80yd Touchdown! Its that simple man! So yea you can't really defend it.

As for the 3rd QB he is the pretty one who just stands there in his clean jersey and looks pretty. Some blonde haired blue eyed kid from Southern California who never really had a chance to start a game anyways.

**SIG created by cack
Old 11-06-2012, 08:53 PM   #249
MBCock
Blue Chip

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolina_Harv View Post
Well ok so the FS actually disguises himself as an opposing player. The HB takes a direct snap and hands if off to one of the 3 QB's in motion and then one of the other QB's who on the snap moves in the opposite direction on a double reverse drops back into a pass. The FS breaks off the WR he was covering and the other 5 WR's screen the refs......The QB then throws the ball for an 80yd Touchdown! Its that simple man! So yea you can't really defend it.

As for the 3rd QB he is the pretty one who just stands there in his clean jersey and looks pretty. Some blonde haired blue eyed kid from Southern California who never really had a chance to start a game anyways.
I didn't realize this, but chad Morris must be at Tulane in the game. Noto, any ideas or suggestions on what to do?
Old 11-06-2012, 09:04 PM   #250
Carolina_Harv

Male

In recruiting news, I landed a stud at SS for the second year in a row. My guy last year rated out to 78 and the #2 guy I landed this year is a 78 as well. That position is going to be solid for the next couple of years. Also got the #3 FB in the country so I only have 2 more positions of need and both are DT.

**SIG created by cack
Old 11-07-2012, 08:43 AM   #251
notoriety
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 200
notoriety is crowing loudlynotoriety is crowing loudlynotoriety is crowing loudlynotoriety is crowing loudlynotoriety is crowing loudlynotoriety is crowing loudlynotoriety is crowing loudlynotoriety is crowing loudlynotoriety is crowing loudlynotoriety is crowing loudlynotoriety is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by MBCock View Post
I didn't realize this, but chad Morris must be at Tulane in the game. Noto, any ideas or suggestions on what to do?
no idea man maybe that game is just bugged for you? sucks but i am going to advance pretty sure you will get a win from the sim HOPEFULLY anyways. if you don't im sorry but i wont count a restart on you for that.
Old 11-07-2012, 08:44 AM   #252
notoriety
Bowl MVP

Male

notoriety is crowing loudlynotoriety is crowing loudlynotoriety is crowing loudlynotoriety is crowing loudlynotoriety is crowing loudlynotoriety is crowing loudlynotoriety is crowing loudlynotoriety is crowing loudlynotoriety is crowing loudlynotoriety is crowing loudlynotoriety is crowing loudly

We have advanced into the next week. Next advance time will be fri morning at 8 am.

Restarts left:

MBcock: 1
UScooper: 1
notoriety: 0
CCtiger91: 0
Cock Footbal05: 0
ATLgamecock: 0
Carolina Harv: 0
Coryusc2008:1
rnecavs07: 1
dffoxfanatic7: 0
Old 11-07-2012, 08:47 AM   #253
notoriety
Bowl MVP

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by notoriety View Post
no idea man maybe that game is just bugged for you? sucks but i am going to advance pretty sure you will get a win from the sim HOPEFULLY anyways. if you don't im sorry but i wont count a restart on you for that.
WOW and it gave you a loss. chad im sorry dude i actually really feel bad. thats some effed up shit.
Old 11-07-2012, 09:03 AM   #254
MBCock
Blue Chip

Male

Quote:
WOW and it gave you a loss. chad im sorry dude i actually really feel bad. thats some effed up shit.
That does suck. We were set up for a title game against each other.
Old 11-07-2012, 01:12 PM   #255
Cock Football 05
Heisman Candidate

Male

CockyCash: 144191532
Cock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to Cock Football 05 Send a message via Yahoo to Cock Football 05

Recruiting continues to look promising for my first year at Texas Tech. Got 1 commit this week as I finally offered a 3* CB from TX that I just finished evaluating. He rated out at 68. Also have 4 new soft commits this week. All 4 are positions of need and 2 of the 4 are rated 80+, with another at 78. That only leaves 1 more position of need and I feel comfortable I will sign the guy I lead for at that position.

On the field this week, the Red Raiders travel to #4 Oklahoma St. Going for back to back wins against top 4 opponents. Gonna need things to go my way this time as its on the road. This game could go a long way in determining the Big 12 champion also.
Old 11-07-2012, 09:29 PM   #256
AtlGAMECOCK
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 1000000
AtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to AtlGAMECOCK

Getting beat up by Nebraska 14 -3 at half gotta quit spotting points with picks

Last edited by AtlGAMECOCK; 11-07-2012 at 09:51 PM.
AtlGAMECOCK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 09:51 PM   #257
AtlGAMECOCK
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 1000000
AtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to AtlGAMECOCK

This game irritates me I clawed my way back to go up by 6 my defense wouldn't give an inch and with mere seconds left their hb breaks 6 tackles behind the Los to go 80 yards for the game wining td I just shut it off.
Old 11-07-2012, 11:39 PM   #258
notoriety
Bowl MVP

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by MBCock View Post
That does suck. We were set up for a title game against each other.
if i can beat cory in next weeks showdown he MAY not make it to the pac championship game so if that happens ill have a good shot at the national title. if i lose to him theres a still a shot he doesnt make it lol.

i did end up securing the commitment of that 5 star qb we were both after. he looks like a stud and may be the only reason i stay at oregon st
Old 11-08-2012, 10:59 AM   #259
CCtiger91
One of a Kind

Male

CockyCash: 107880
CCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot material

Just had my most dominating performance in my tenure at Wake Forest. My Demon Deacons embarrassed my Clemson Tigers. The offense paced itself on the ground once again and the passing game came through when called upon. But the real story of the game was the Wake defense. Only allowed 230 yards to Sammy Watkins and company. Also, pitched my first ever shutout at Wake so the game ball goes to those guys who have struggled all year long. The defense added 3 more INT to bring their national leading total to 32. My turnover difference is now +26 and the next closest is +12. Its all about winning the turnover battle and I've dominated that all year long.

#6 Wake Forest-62
Clemson-0

Reynolds: 23 att, 163 yards, 3 TD
Craft: 10 att, 104 yards, 1 TD, 1 rec, 80 yards, 1 TD
Ragland: 2 rec, 55 yards, 2 TD
Janvion: 2 INTs
Old 11-08-2012, 11:01 AM   #260
CCtiger91
One of a Kind

Male

CockyCash: 107880
CCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot material

Quote:
if i can beat cory in next weeks showdown he MAY not make it to the pac championship game so if that happens ill have a good shot at the national title. if i lose to him theres a still a shot he doesnt make it lol.

i did end up securing the commitment of that 5 star qb we were both after. he looks like a stud and may be the only reason i stay at oregon st
I have #2 GT still on the schedule, so a victory there could help vault you into the national title picture. I need ND to lose a game though and I have a shot at the title as well. I'm sitting at #6 now.