CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Other Sports > The Locker Room

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
b381l
ReadR00ster
Gamecocks1137
PageUSC
A. Pilgrim
uscsandstorm85
kingofnerf
taylorssc
Spurticus
MrED
How do you want Aubu (2259)
If the Head Ball Coa (1545)
Does South Carolina (1141)
To ANYONE complainin (1128)
Tennessee Game Time (558)
Rest of the season p (557)
Incoming Class (519)
Lorenzo Nunez (484)
Tennessee kickoff an (442)
Peyton Manning break (343)
NFL: TEXANS @ STEELERS Mo
2016 - Issac Nauta
Incoming Class
To ANYONE complaining abo
Lorenzo Nunez
Does South Carolina still
How do you want Auburn to
we can STILL win the east
CBS: SOS to Florida?
2014 Ultimate Tailgate --

Old 11-08-2012, 09:43 AM   #21
CCtiger91
One of a Kind

Male

CockyCash: 107880
CCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot material
Default Re: Robert Nkemdichi Decommitted From Clemson

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoverTwo View Post
Referring to Kamara more than Gallman. Gallman is a good player but Kamara is a reach and everyone knows it. -shrug-
Yeah but he won't have his offer pulled. The possibility of him flipping with RN is a much more likely scenario. BTW, Gallman has blown up this year and looks to be a big time player. Haven't heard near as much about Kamara.
Old 11-08-2012, 09:47 AM   #22
usctiburon03
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 24000
usctiburon03 is crowing loudlyusctiburon03 is crowing loudlyusctiburon03 is crowing loudlyusctiburon03 is crowing loudlyusctiburon03 is crowing loudlyusctiburon03 is crowing loudlyusctiburon03 is crowing loudlyusctiburon03 is crowing loudlyusctiburon03 is crowing loudlyusctiburon03 is crowing loudlyusctiburon03 is crowing loudly

This is one of the only times when I would laugh at Clemson if they signed the number 1 recruit. If they "lose" him to ole miss I will actually commend them. They are better off without him.
usctiburon03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 09:59 AM   #23
ShutTheSuccop
Go Cocks!

Male

CockyCash: 155567
ShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot material

I thought that Dabo does not allow players committed to his program to visit elsewhere or something like that? I realize he is the #1 recruit...

If Clemson were to pull the offers of his teammates if RN goes elsewhere would be horrible for their program...schools would negative recruit that fact for a long time. In all honesty, I think that the kid was most likely pressured into a committment when he was there and he is now struggling with that decision. If that is the case, which it may not be, I think that Clemson did a disservice to this young man. This one will go down to signing day.
ShutTheSuccop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 10:02 AM   #24
USCBatgirl21
Official Baseball Chick

Female

CockyCash: 1000500
USCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot material
Send a message via MSN to USCBatgirl21

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShutTheSuccop View Post
I thought that Dabo does not allow players committed to his program to visit elsewhere or something like that? I realize he is the #1 recruit...
After Dat-Boy said that, and then they got RN's verbal, he changed his story and said it was OK as long as he knew about it prior. Nice spin b/c everyone knew darn well that RN was going to visit elsewhere and Dat-boy didn't want to be caught not pulling his offer.
USCBatgirl21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 10:04 AM   #25
usctiburon03
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 24000
usctiburon03 is crowing loudlyusctiburon03 is crowing loudlyusctiburon03 is crowing loudlyusctiburon03 is crowing loudlyusctiburon03 is crowing loudlyusctiburon03 is crowing loudlyusctiburon03 is crowing loudlyusctiburon03 is crowing loudlyusctiburon03 is crowing loudlyusctiburon03 is crowing loudlyusctiburon03 is crowing loudly

The guy has been to ole miss at least 4 times and hasn't been to Clemson any time lately. And has said he that he does not know when he will go back. The dude is not going to Clemson
usctiburon03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 10:10 AM   #26
jch81
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 500
jch81 is crowing loudlyjch81 is crowing loudlyjch81 is crowing loudlyjch81 is crowing loudlyjch81 is crowing loudlyjch81 is crowing loudlyjch81 is crowing loudlyjch81 is crowing loudlyjch81 is crowing loudlyjch81 is crowing loudlyjch81 is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by USCBatgirl21 View Post
After Dat-Boy said that, and then they got RN's verbal, he changed his story and said it was OK as long as he knew about it prior. Nice spin b/c everyone knew darn well that RN was going to visit elsewhere and Dat-boy didn't want to be caught not pulling his offer.
There is no way he can tell RN he can't visit his brothers school. If he did that he would be gone in a second. Ole Miss is the only school he has visited so I have no problem with it. Dabo is handling his recruitment personally in case y'all didn't know and so I still feel pretty good about landing him in Feb. What gets out in the media isn't always what's going on behind the scenes. Remember that.
jch81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 10:34 AM   #27
USCBASEBALL1
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 195371
USCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot material

He is not the only Committed Tiger visiting other Schools. Demarcus Robinson visited ND this past weekend and rumors swirling he really really enjoyed the visit and likes the depth chart as compared to Clemsons. Who knows what these 18 year old kids are gonna do but I have to expect Dichi for sure will head to Ole Miss.
USCBASEBALL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 10:41 AM   #28
uscsec
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 92926
uscsec is developing his combuscsec is developing his combuscsec is developing his combuscsec is developing his combuscsec is developing his combuscsec is developing his combuscsec is developing his combuscsec is developing his comb

Quote:
Originally Posted by jch81 View Post
There is no way he can tell RN he can't visit his brothers school. If he did that he would be gone in a second. Ole Miss is the only school he has visited so I have no problem with it. Dabo is handling his recruitment personally in case y'all didn't know and so I still feel pretty good about landing him in Feb. What gets out in the media isn't always what's going on behind the scenes. Remember that.
If that makes you feel better. He will attend Ole Miss...
Old 11-08-2012, 10:42 AM   #29
cockypanther
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 113355
cockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot material

I hope that come NSD he is still "committed" to Clemson, but then pulls the switch-a-roo and while in the process of d!ck slapping Clemson, signs with Ole Miss.
cockypanther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 10:56 AM   #30
rioninusc
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 555
rioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by cockypanther View Post
I hope that come NSD he is still "committed" to Clemson, but then pulls the switch-a-roo and while in the process of d!ck slapping Clemson, signs with Ole Miss.

That is evil and is funny unless it happens to you, but if this guy is going to Ole Miss he should give CU the respect of at least decommiting and commiting to Ole Miss, or telling them he will let them know Signing day and just decommit from Clemson.
rioninusc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 11:03 AM   #31
USCBASEBALL1
1st Team All-American

Male

USCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by rioninusc View Post
That is evil and is funny unless it happens to you, but if this guy is going to Ole Miss he should give CU the respect of at least decommiting and commiting to Ole Miss, or telling them he will let them know Signing day and just decommit from Clemson.
He probably will after his Football Season is over and he is done dealing with his current HS Coach. It is known that his HS Coach and Dabo played together and are big buddies. This Coach I am referring to is also thought to be the reason he committed to Clemson in the first place after being " encouraged " to do so by him. Maybe Dabo offered him a spot on his Staff tho I have nothing to support that theory.
Old 11-08-2012, 11:06 AM   #32
Mick Chicken
Banned

Male

Mick Chicken is USC mascot materialMick Chicken is USC mascot materialMick Chicken is USC mascot materialMick Chicken is USC mascot materialMick Chicken is USC mascot materialMick Chicken is USC mascot materialMick Chicken is USC mascot materialMick Chicken is USC mascot materialMick Chicken is USC mascot materialMick Chicken is USC mascot materialMick Chicken is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by USCBASEBALL1 View Post
He probably will after his Football Season is over and he is done dealing with his current HS Coach. It is known that his HS Coach and Dabo played together and are big buddies. This Coach I am referring to is also thought to be the reason he committed to Clemson in the first place after being " encouraged " to do so by him. Maybe Dabo offered him a spot on his Staff tho I have nothing to support that theory.

Yea Micky Khan(sp?) is the piece of this equation that doesn't get mentioned enough
Mick Chicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 11:07 AM   #33
Tater Tom
Blue Chip

Male

Tater Tom is crowing loudlyTater Tom is crowing loudlyTater Tom is crowing loudlyTater Tom is crowing loudlyTater Tom is crowing loudlyTater Tom is crowing loudlyTater Tom is crowing loudlyTater Tom is crowing loudlyTater Tom is crowing loudlyTater Tom is crowing loudlyTater Tom is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamecocks321 View Post
Dang, dang, dang. I was really hoping he would have decommitted.
lol, so petty.
Tater Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 11:09 AM   #34
USCBASEBALL1
1st Team All-American

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick Chicken View Post
Yea Micky Khan(sp?) is the piece of this equation that doesn't get mentioned enough
No doubt. However Momma and Micky are on the outs and I have to think that Momma wins this battle.
Old 11-08-2012, 11:13 AM   #35
bobbycock
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 10000
bobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his comb

I am glad Coach Lawing didn't pursue this fella real hard. Family seems like a bunch of prima donnas.
bobbycock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 11:14 AM   #36
U-Dub Gamecock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 58166
U-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot material

This kid's mom does not like Dabo....

He is going to end up at Ole Miss...
Old 11-08-2012, 11:16 AM   #37
2000grad
Unofficial WDW Expert

Male

CockyCash: 1000468
2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material

Is this like Saban saying he wasn't going to leave Miami?

2000grad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 11:30 AM   #38
Emery
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 1000
Emery is USC mascot materialEmery is USC mascot materialEmery is USC mascot materialEmery is USC mascot materialEmery is USC mascot materialEmery is USC mascot materialEmery is USC mascot materialEmery is USC mascot materialEmery is USC mascot materialEmery is USC mascot materialEmery is USC mascot material

Huge headache...plus he is just going to disappear in that talent vacuum they create to re-emerge a year before he's drafted with a decent season.
Emery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 11:33 AM   #39
LeeSC
Melvin bowls...overhand.

Male

CockyCash: 200
LeeSC is USC mascot materialLeeSC is USC mascot materialLeeSC is USC mascot materialLeeSC is USC mascot materialLeeSC is USC mascot materialLeeSC is USC mascot materialLeeSC is USC mascot materialLeeSC is USC mascot materialLeeSC is USC mascot materialLeeSC is USC mascot materialLeeSC is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tater Tom View Post
lol, so petty.
So true.

I have actually enjoyed seeing Clemson being treated like a $2 crack whore that they are..........
LeeSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 11:40 AM   #40
Legalman72
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 17972586
Legalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot material

Again, I truly hope he goes to Clemson. I will break out the popcorn.
Legalman72 is offline   Reply With Quote