CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
eaglegolf018
Coulwoodwarlord
ReadR00ster
SAETerrier
HelleraisingCock
gamecock88
roosterdude21
JerseyBird
GamecockStud
bigdog2003
Larenz Bryant update (1468)
Joeckel Transfering (812)
UK's Whitlow to tran (618)
2016 - Greg Little (573)
Bamberg High School (406)
response from charte (402)
Victor Hampton Arres (382)
What type of snake i (339)
Wu Tang affiliated r (326)
13 Vintage Internet (182)
2014 Atlanta Braves Seaso
Joeckel Transfering from
Attendance next season
2015 - Lorenzo Nunez
The case for Clowney at #
A'ja Wilson
**USC vs. The Citadel GAM
Victor Hampton Arrested
Kelcy and Vic questioned
Where will we be preseaso

Old 11-08-2012, 02:57 AM   #1
Carolina4Life
1st Team All-Pro

Male

CockyCash: 500
Carolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot material
Default Cockpit is dead!

Hardly any talk of arky this week, Y'all do know there is a game this week?
Carolina4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 03:24 AM   #2
M.C.
The original "Mastercock"

Male

CockyCash: 200
M.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to M.C.
Default Re: Cockpit is dead!

this usually happens coming off a bye week

All you Clemson Tigers Can Kiss My Garnet Ass -M.C.
M.C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 06:51 AM   #3
walk.daddy
sings for money

Male

CockyCash: 533
walk.daddy is USC mascot materialwalk.daddy is USC mascot materialwalk.daddy is USC mascot materialwalk.daddy is USC mascot materialwalk.daddy is USC mascot materialwalk.daddy is USC mascot materialwalk.daddy is USC mascot materialwalk.daddy is USC mascot materialwalk.daddy is USC mascot materialwalk.daddy is USC mascot materialwalk.daddy is USC mascot material

RIP
walk.daddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 08:56 AM   #4
BeatBamaTwice
Yes we can!!!

Male

BeatBamaTwice is USC mascot materialBeatBamaTwice is USC mascot materialBeatBamaTwice is USC mascot materialBeatBamaTwice is USC mascot materialBeatBamaTwice is USC mascot materialBeatBamaTwice is USC mascot materialBeatBamaTwice is USC mascot materialBeatBamaTwice is USC mascot materialBeatBamaTwice is USC mascot materialBeatBamaTwice is USC mascot materialBeatBamaTwice is USC mascot material

Marcus' injury contributed to bringing alot of us back to earth. It's easy to expect the world yet forget the price. That hit was sobering.
BeatBamaTwice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 10:57 AM   #5
ScottK
4-Star

Male

ScottK is making other chickens nervousScottK is making other chickens nervousScottK is making other chickens nervousScottK is making other chickens nervousScottK is making other chickens nervousScottK is making other chickens nervousScottK is making other chickens nervous

It is dead... I expected a lot more reaction about the fact that Lattimore only needed the one surgery!
ScottK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 11:07 AM   #6
Travelin
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 600
Travelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottK View Post
It is dead... I expected a lot more reaction about the fact that Lattimore only needed the one surgery!
Not to mention the fact we have lost the East. I think many Gamecock fans are very frustrated by the way our season has unfolded. The Marcus situation was horrible, but we had already lost at LSU and laid a big, fat egg in Gainesville.

I hope others realize there is still a lot for our guys to accomplish this year.

Beating Arkansas will be a welcome relief.

Hopefully beating Wofford and setting up a huge rivalry weekend with Clemson, who could be in the top 10 by then, and BCS bowl games could be on the line for each team.

Going 11-2 on the year will put us in prime position to make another run to the Promised Land next year.

I can't wait until the Arky game. No matter what happens, we only have four more games until next September. Only two at WB. That's reason enough for me to be stoked about the rest of the year.

Also, I'd like to see our offense start to move the ball and score consistently from here on out. All we can do to help our chances of going to a great bowl game this year is winning and winning with style!

Travelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 11:11 AM   #7
bobbycock
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 15000
bobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his comb

Quote:
I didn't realize that he only needed one surgery. Where did you hear that?
bobbycock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 11:18 AM   #8
ScottK
4-Star

Male

ScottK is making other chickens nervousScottK is making other chickens nervousScottK is making other chickens nervousScottK is making other chickens nervousScottK is making other chickens nervousScottK is making other chickens nervousScottK is making other chickens nervous

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbycock View Post
I didn't realize that he only needed one surgery. Where did you hear that?
Gogamecocks
ScottK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 11:19 AM   #9
TruckGuy
Walk On

Male

TruckGuy has earned his spursTruckGuy has earned his spursTruckGuy has earned his spursTruckGuy has earned his spursTruckGuy has earned his spursTruckGuy has earned his spurs

hEARD ON THE RADIO THIS MORNING HE ONLY NEEDED THE ONE, AND HAD ALREADY STARTED REHAB! THATS AWESOME!
TruckGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 11:21 AM   #10
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1500
LegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot material

Get ready for the offseason bro. It is coming fast.
LegalCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 12:13 PM   #11
PyroPepper
Star Maker

Male

PyroPepper is USC mascot materialPyroPepper is USC mascot materialPyroPepper is USC mascot materialPyroPepper is USC mascot materialPyroPepper is USC mascot materialPyroPepper is USC mascot materialPyroPepper is USC mascot materialPyroPepper is USC mascot materialPyroPepper is USC mascot materialPyroPepper is USC mascot materialPyroPepper is USC mascot material

Offseason? 12/21/12 is the end of the world, bro. We won't make it to offseason! lol Seriously though, after the Marcus injury, off week, and election, I'm ready for some damn football! It seems like forever.

PyroPepper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 12:27 PM   #12
GamecockRocker
Cynical Optimist

Male

GamecockRocker is USC mascot materialGamecockRocker is USC mascot materialGamecockRocker is USC mascot materialGamecockRocker is USC mascot materialGamecockRocker is USC mascot materialGamecockRocker is USC mascot materialGamecockRocker is USC mascot materialGamecockRocker is USC mascot materialGamecockRocker is USC mascot materialGamecockRocker is USC mascot materialGamecockRocker is USC mascot material

Everybody's kinda holding their breath waiting to see if we are going to bounce back or crash hard (and our past history has many longtime fans fearing it will be the latter) Win big against Arky and the bandwagon will get some passengers back.
Old 11-08-2012, 12:32 PM   #13
hellraiser24
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 1384
hellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot material

I've noticed a lot of my friends selling tickets to the Arkansas game this weekend. I guess with Marcus's injury and it being a noon game, people have lost interest in the game. Since it is homecoming, I would be disappointed if we don't have a good turnout.
"I can do all things through Him who gives me strength" - Philippians 4:13

hellraiser24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 12:48 PM   #14
Cockyhard
Blue Chip

Male

Cockyhard is developing his combCockyhard is developing his combCockyhard is developing his combCockyhard is developing his combCockyhard is developing his combCockyhard is developing his combCockyhard is developing his combCockyhard is developing his combCockyhard is developing his comb

i agree it does seem a little downtrodden the last 2 weeks .... but after an arky win we will have a lot to cheer about... remember arky has beat us up the last couple of years... not this year folks

Is football season here yet???
Cockyhard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 12:49 PM   #15
jcdrx90
Win Anyway!!!

Male

jcdrx90 has hatched from the shell

I'm ready for this game! Coming all the way from Little Rock just to watch it and hang out with some good people! I Will probably be the one person there with Arkansas tags and Gamecock flags!

On another note, i've never tailgated in SC, i'd like to for this game

Go Cocks!
jcdrx90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 12:55 PM   #16
Mr.101
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 25308312
Mr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot material

Well losing two games in a row, Lattimore done for the year again, barely beating a team that barely beat Troy, and a bye week will slow it down.

But I'm anxious for Saturday, Arky revenge!
Mr.101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 02:52 PM   #17
FanofCarolina1
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 400
FanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Gogamecocks
GO GAMECOCKS!!!!
Old 11-08-2012, 03:05 PM   #18
Cock Kool-Aid
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

Cock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot material

Not alot of excitement left except the Clemson game at this point, so that would be my explanation.
Old 11-08-2012, 03:18 PM   #19
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1500
LegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot material

Didn't play particularly well for the past month either. Hopefully, we were just banged up and will finish strong.
LegalCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 03:29 PM   #20
JT21
#Team Good QB Play

Male

JT21 is crowing loudlyJT21 is crowing loudlyJT21 is crowing loudlyJT21 is crowing loudlyJT21 is crowing loudlyJT21 is crowing loudlyJT21 is crowing loudlyJT21 is crowing loudlyJT21 is crowing loudlyJT21 is crowing loudlyJT21 is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cock Kool-Aid View Post
Not alot of excitement left except the Clemson game at this point, so that would be my explanation.
This. Talking about Carolina in the SEC Championship etc. is much more interesting than the Gator Bowl vs Outback Bowl debate that we are stuck with now.

ProFootballFocus.com
JT21 is offline   Reply With Quote