CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Other Sports > The Locker Room

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
spareparts
TheUniversityofSC
COCKYTALKIN
Gamecocks1137
Lonnie
Spurticus
garnet_black215
markymark550
MWard
JerseyBird
Another A&M aggi (2599)
Green and Lammons (2289)
COMCAST TO CARRY SEC (997)
Comporium (736)
ESPN Car wash Spurri (672)
Dawg DL man arrested (616)
Stephen Garcia AMA o (589)
Nashville (427)
Georgia DE Jonathan (378)
Texags (373)
Jake Coker
Georgia DE Jonathan Taylo
Stephen Garcia AMA on Red
2014-2015 Men's Non Confe
Another A&M aggie off
The Believer
Holy Hell, Indeed, SEC Ne
2015 - Carlton Davis
Green and Lammons
Discussion: 2015 Recruiti

Old 11-08-2012, 07:11 PM   #101
mick66
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 500
mick66 rules the CockPitmick66 rules the CockPitmick66 rules the CockPitmick66 rules the CockPitmick66 rules the CockPitmick66 rules the CockPitmick66 rules the CockPitmick66 rules the CockPitmick66 rules the CockPitmick66 rules the CockPitmick66 rules the CockPit
Default Re: Robert Nkemdiche Decommitted From Clemson

Haha. Though it cost me about 10 points of IQ, I went to Taternet. The main article (can't link it) on this says that it was a mutual decision and Dabo is totally on board with it, as it will actually somehow make it more likely that he will end up at Clemson when all is said and done.
mick66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 07:17 PM   #102
Lonnie
Band

Male

Lonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by mick66 View Post
Though it cost me about 10 points of IQ, I went to Taternet.
Hey, this ain't the smack forum, but anyway!

Lonnie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 07:29 PM   #103
thegreatord
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 2700
thegreatord rules the CockPitthegreatord rules the CockPitthegreatord rules the CockPitthegreatord rules the CockPitthegreatord rules the CockPitthegreatord rules the CockPitthegreatord rules the CockPitthegreatord rules the CockPitthegreatord rules the CockPitthegreatord rules the CockPitthegreatord rules the CockPit
Default Re: Robert Nkemdichi Decommitted From Clemson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tater Tom View Post
lol, so petty.
says a person on a rival board...... have you been to your own boards? no one is being petty, its called 'i told you so'. EVERYONE was telling Clemson this would happen and now that it has, you sacks of wasted sperm are still trying to spin in your favor. its very sad........

GO COCKS!!!!!!!!!
thegreatord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 07:31 PM   #104
gocockswyn
Starter

Female

gocockswyn is crowing loudlygocockswyn is crowing loudlygocockswyn is crowing loudlygocockswyn is crowing loudlygocockswyn is crowing loudlygocockswyn is crowing loudlygocockswyn is crowing loudlygocockswyn is crowing loudlygocockswyn is crowing loudlygocockswyn is crowing loudlygocockswyn is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garnet girl View Post
His mom is not seeing Dabo. She thinks he is a joke. She thinks the ACC is a joke. Apparently she runs things from Nigeria. Dad likes Bama. Nick is a one heck of a recruiter. Mom would love him!
Some kids do things like that to get attention. I suspect he has the big ego.
If he goes to Mis., we have to play him in a conference game. Clemson game is, in the overall season, does not matter as much as a conference foe. He isn't Clowney anyway..
Amen girl!
gocockswyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 07:38 PM   #105
GamecockInHell
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 3462
GamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot material

The woman wants her son to de-commit from klimpsun and commit to Ole Miss or Bama and you think she's an idiot?
GamecockInHell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 07:39 PM   #106
USCremedy
This your bush?

Male

CockyCash: 2300
USCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot material

robert nkemdiche ‏@Robertusmagna_1
You heard it here first! I'm committing to Ole Miss to play with my brother next year! #RebelNation

turned out to be fake or hacked account.

Last edited by USCremedy; 11-08-2012 at 08:02 PM.
USCremedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 07:47 PM   #107
Gamecocks321
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Gamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot material

Knew it was coming.
Gamecocks321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 07:48 PM   #108
jch81
Blue Chip

Male

jch81 is crowing loudlyjch81 is crowing loudlyjch81 is crowing loudlyjch81 is crowing loudlyjch81 is crowing loudlyjch81 is crowing loudlyjch81 is crowing loudlyjch81 is crowing loudlyjch81 is crowing loudlyjch81 is crowing loudlyjch81 is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by USCremedy View Post
You heard it here first! I'm committing to Ole Miss to play with my brother next year! #RebelNation

sorry tigers
Its a fake account. Travis Sawchick who is a Clemson beat writer just tweeted he talked to RN and he said that he isnt on twitter right now and doesnt have an account.
jch81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 07:49 PM   #109
Gamecocks321
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Gamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot material

(sigh) Well, it's still going to happen regardless.
Old 11-08-2012, 07:50 PM   #110
Spurrier Fan
Blue Chip

Male

Spurrier Fan is developing his combSpurrier Fan is developing his combSpurrier Fan is developing his combSpurrier Fan is developing his combSpurrier Fan is developing his combSpurrier Fan is developing his combSpurrier Fan is developing his combSpurrier Fan is developing his comb

Quote:
Originally Posted by USCremedy View Post

sorry tigers
Clemson fans are scrambling on other message boards saying that's a fake twitter account.
Spurrier Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 07:52 PM   #111
jch81
Blue Chip

Male

jch81 is crowing loudlyjch81 is crowing loudlyjch81 is crowing loudlyjch81 is crowing loudlyjch81 is crowing loudlyjch81 is crowing loudlyjch81 is crowing loudlyjch81 is crowing loudlyjch81 is crowing loudlyjch81 is crowing loudlyjch81 is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurrier Fan View Post
Clemson fans are scrambling on other message boards saying that's a fake twitter account.

https://twitter.com/travis_sawchik/s...79356116586496

Here is Travis' tweet.

Also his teammate David Kamara just tweeted this

https://twitter.com/KamaraIsland_3/s...85779005292545
Old 11-08-2012, 07:52 PM   #112
USCremedy
This your bush?

Male

USCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot material

damn you twitter. Yalls boy Da'Quan Bowers even retweeted him, haha

Old 11-08-2012, 07:55 PM   #113
USCremedy
This your bush?

Male

Pay back for all the fake Clowney tweets from that Clemson fan.

Old 11-08-2012, 08:00 PM   #114
jch81
Blue Chip

Male

There needs to be a way to verify Twitter accounts
Old 11-08-2012, 08:25 PM   #115
eaglegolf018
#1 Gamecock Braves Fan

Male

CockyCash: 96872
eaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot material

Im just sayin, if Im his high school teammate, I'm hacked that he does this now. Wait until the season is over. They have a huge rivalry game coming up and now their best player's mind is obviously somewhere else.
eaglegolf018 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 09:16 PM   #116
seamus
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 600
seamus is crowing loudlyseamus is crowing loudlyseamus is crowing loudlyseamus is crowing loudlyseamus is crowing loudlyseamus is crowing loudlyseamus is crowing loudlyseamus is crowing loudlyseamus is crowing loudlyseamus is crowing loudlyseamus is crowing loudly

If it is true about the "spin" that it is a joint decision and Dumbo is completly behind it, then I am "embarassed for him".
seamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 09:53 PM   #117
SpurProsecutor
Downhill Runner

Male

SpurProsecutor has earned his spursSpurProsecutor has earned his spursSpurProsecutor has earned his spursSpurProsecutor has earned his spursSpurProsecutor has earned his spursSpurProsecutor has earned his spurs

I have watched his film again ... he is not in Clowney's league.
SpurProsecutor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 10:20 PM   #118
Garnet girl
1st Team All-SEC

Female

CockyCash: 500500
Garnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot material
Wink Re: Robert Nkemdiche Decommitted From Clemson

Quote:
Originally Posted by jch81 View Post
There needs to be a way to verify Twitter accounts
I agree with that. It causes a bunch of trouble. I know why his mother is so bossy. She is a politician in Nigeria.
Garnet girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 10:27 PM   #119
Gamecocks321
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garnet girl View Post
I agree with that. It causes a bunch of trouble. I know why his mother is so bossy. She is a politician in Nigeria.
She's a person who likes to be in charged.
Old 11-08-2012, 11:44 PM   #120
Acockolypse Now
L-I-V-I-N

Male

CockyCash: 45000175
Acockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot material

Don't hate on her guys, she's going to wire me $2 million US dollars that she picked up from the failed coup they had last year.

All she needs is my bank account number and I'm rich!!