CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
JulesWinnfield90
black_magic85
BlueHerons
rolinb1
trapper82
BiscoCocky
Chill98
Aggie96
Gamecocks1137
StormOfTalons
Spurrier: Davis May (3295)
TAMU Starting CB Out (2751)
Clemson RB Out for Y (1892)
Clowney possibly hur (1335)
Your SEC Standings P (1320)
an apology (1228)
Our players and the (966)
Clowney leaves pract (638)
This helmit is aweso (569)
Wow, listening to WC (471)
Devonte Holloman Retiring
Your SEC Standings Predic
texags
2014-15 Premier League se
Aggie looking forward to
Spurrier: Davis May Not B
TAMU Starting CB Out For
New Sign at Williams Bric
Connor Shaw Browns
Official SEC Network and

Old 11-08-2012, 11:41 AM   #1
FilchCock
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 500
FilchCock rules the CockPitFilchCock rules the CockPitFilchCock rules the CockPitFilchCock rules the CockPitFilchCock rules the CockPitFilchCock rules the CockPitFilchCock rules the CockPitFilchCock rules the CockPitFilchCock rules the CockPitFilchCock rules the CockPitFilchCock rules the CockPit
Default Gotta Love Kenny Miles

Sometimes its easy to forget that we've got two great men carrying the ball for the Gamecocks

http://www.goupstate.com/article/201...ts03?p=1&tc=pg
FilchCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 11:47 AM   #2
5zoneread21
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 200
5zoneread21 has hatched from the shell
Default Re: Gotta Love Kenny Miles

I have seen Kenny Miles prowling the streets of 5 points more than any other Carolina player, except for maybe DT and Drew Owens
5zoneread21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 12:10 PM   #3
Acockolypse Now
L-I-V-I-N

Male

CockyCash: 45000175
Acockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot material

That doesn't make him a bad guy.

I prowled the streets of 5 points. You got something to say about that?
Old 11-08-2012, 12:14 PM   #4
The Yancey
Grumpy Old Fart

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 
CockyCash: 4751350
The Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot material

I have spent my time in 5 Points too. What's it to you? Just how did yo see him from northern Virginia anyway?
The Yancey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 12:21 PM   #5
Emery
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 1000
Emery rules the CockPitEmery rules the CockPitEmery rules the CockPitEmery rules the CockPitEmery rules the CockPitEmery rules the CockPitEmery rules the CockPitEmery rules the CockPitEmery rules the CockPitEmery rules the CockPitEmery rules the CockPit

That was actually a really good interview.
Emery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 12:23 PM   #6
Herbie3
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 13641
Herbie3 is USC mascot materialHerbie3 is USC mascot materialHerbie3 is USC mascot materialHerbie3 is USC mascot materialHerbie3 is USC mascot materialHerbie3 is USC mascot materialHerbie3 is USC mascot materialHerbie3 is USC mascot materialHerbie3 is USC mascot materialHerbie3 is USC mascot materialHerbie3 is USC mascot material

He's got his degree, that all that matters.
Herbie3 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 01:06 PM   #7
Garnet 4 Life 81
Banned

Male

Garnet 4 Life 81 is sharpening his clawsGarnet 4 Life 81 is sharpening his clawsGarnet 4 Life 81 is sharpening his clawsGarnet 4 Life 81 is sharpening his claws

hope he has a big game this week
Garnet 4 Life 81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 01:31 PM   #8
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Homecoming King 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff Hey Beer Man!: Award given to the poster we most want to have a beer with - Given for: being voted the person CockyTalk most wants to have a beer with 
CockyCash: 344470
cack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acockolypse Now View Post
That doesn't make him a bad guy.

I prowled the streets of 5 points. You got something to say about that?

Uummm I think he was being sarcastic with the addition of DT and Drew in there

Follow me at One Nine 3 BBQ

cack is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 01:46 PM   #9
5zoneread21
Walk On

Male

5zoneread21 has hatched from the shell

So hostile on here nowadays. I didnt say anything about him being a "bad guy"

I just found the first line of the article amusing.

"It's rare that you'll find Kenny Miles out on the town doing the college party circuit while enjoying the spoils of being one of South Carolina's more recognizable players."

And obviously I am from Northern Virginia and attended USC. I spent many a night prowling about 5 points, so that is how I saw him.

And only half kidding about DT and Drew, those 2 like to get down.
5zoneread21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 01:52 PM   #10
Acockolypse Now
L-I-V-I-N

Male

CockyCash: 45000175
Acockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot material

Perhaps quoting that line from the interview would have been wise.

Your post read as if you couldn't see him as a good guy based on the amount of time he spent in 5 points.

You'd think I'd look for sarcasm like Cack did, but it turn out we're both wrong.
Old 11-08-2012, 04:01 PM   #11
FanofCarolina1
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 925
FanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot material

I hope he runs for 200 yards on Saturday!
Old 11-08-2012, 04:13 PM   #12
TakeEM
Recruit

Male

TakeEM is sharpening his clawsTakeEM is sharpening his clawsTakeEM is sharpening his clawsTakeEM is sharpening his claws

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5zoneread21 View Post

"It's rare that you'll find Kenny Miles out on the town doing the college party circuit while enjoying the spoils of being one of South Carolina's more recognizable players."

And obviously I am from Northern Virginia and attended USC. I spent many a night prowling about 5 points, so that is how I saw him.

Bullshit. Dylan does not drink. AT ALL.
TakeEM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 04:26 PM   #13
nin_usc_freak92
Class of 2015

Male

CockyCash: 3400
nin_usc_freak92 rules the CockPitnin_usc_freak92 rules the CockPitnin_usc_freak92 rules the CockPitnin_usc_freak92 rules the CockPitnin_usc_freak92 rules the CockPitnin_usc_freak92 rules the CockPitnin_usc_freak92 rules the CockPitnin_usc_freak92 rules the CockPitnin_usc_freak92 rules the CockPitnin_usc_freak92 rules the CockPitnin_usc_freak92 rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakeEM View Post
Devin Taylor?
Old 11-08-2012, 04:39 PM   #14
4Ever2Thee
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 2940
4Ever2Thee rules the CockPit4Ever2Thee rules the CockPit4Ever2Thee rules the CockPit4Ever2Thee rules the CockPit4Ever2Thee rules the CockPit4Ever2Thee rules the CockPit4Ever2Thee rules the CockPit4Ever2Thee rules the CockPit4Ever2Thee rules the CockPit4Ever2Thee rules the CockPit4Ever2Thee rules the CockPit

I've really been impressed with a lot of these guys that our coaches have been able to put on this team, we look for character as well as talent when recruiting and it really shows in this team. Sure we have our off the field issues as everyone does but it's light years away from where it has been in the past
4Ever2Thee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 04:40 PM   #15
CaptainCrunch
Clifford4HeismanGoBobcats

Male

CockyCash: 550
CaptainCrunch is USC mascot materialCaptainCrunch is USC mascot materialCaptainCrunch is USC mascot materialCaptainCrunch is USC mascot materialCaptainCrunch is USC mascot materialCaptainCrunch is USC mascot materialCaptainCrunch is USC mascot materialCaptainCrunch is USC mascot materialCaptainCrunch is USC mascot materialCaptainCrunch is USC mascot materialCaptainCrunch is USC mascot material

Quote:

Whatever you say Blonders
CaptainCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 04:44 PM   #16
CaptainCrunch
Clifford4HeismanGoBobcats

Male

CockyCash: 550
CaptainCrunch is USC mascot materialCaptainCrunch is USC mascot materialCaptainCrunch is USC mascot materialCaptainCrunch is USC mascot materialCaptainCrunch is USC mascot materialCaptainCrunch is USC mascot materialCaptainCrunch is USC mascot materialCaptainCrunch is USC mascot materialCaptainCrunch is USC mascot materialCaptainCrunch is USC mascot materialCaptainCrunch is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by nin_usc_freak92 View Post
Devin Taylor?
DT? Daccus Turman?
CaptainCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 04:54 PM   #17
uscfreek88
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 243600
uscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot material

Quote:
whoa...ease up lol

and that sucks for Dylan...nothing wrong with a little drinking, i mean...Jesus did turn water into wine....alcohol is all ppl could safely drink way back in the day
Old 11-08-2012, 05:27 PM   #18
Cock Kool-Aid
Banned

Male

Cock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot material

Quote:
lol @ you.
Cock Kool-Aid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 07:06 PM   #19
usc51
Household Name

Male

usc51 rules the CockPitusc51 rules the CockPitusc51 rules the CockPitusc51 rules the CockPitusc51 rules the CockPitusc51 rules the CockPitusc51 rules the CockPitusc51 rules the CockPitusc51 rules the CockPitusc51 rules the CockPitusc51 rules the CockPit

Yeah, Devin Taylor and Jerideau hang out in 5 points a good bit.
Old 11-08-2012, 09:20 PM   #20
LtSmokes1
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 100500
LtSmokes1 has feathers coming inLtSmokes1 has feathers coming inLtSmokes1 has feathers coming in

Quote:

I have seen Kenny Miles prowling the streets of 5 points more than any other Carolina player, except for maybe DT and Drew Owens

Yeah I see Miles down there all the time, funny the article says he's rarely down there...yeeeeeeee
LtSmokes1 is offline   Reply With Quote