CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Regalcock
BiscoCocky
Acockolypse Now
yazoo
StormOfTalons
b381l
robgusc76
The Yancey
Carolina4Life
Gamecockswag
I'm not buying the h (2016)
Tanner McEvoy Starti (1321)
SL,UT Gamecocks (1290)
Wow! barely a comme (908)
SHOULD GAMECOCK PLAY (792)
Howdy! - Tailgating (701)
Greetings from ECU F (485)
Nice Article With Ke (462)
Clemson 1st string R (396)
35 Things You Need T (300)
Poster of Spurrier
What's all the hype on Je
SCHSL & SCISA High Sc
New Sign at Williams Bric
I'm not buying the hype,
Tanner McEvoy Starting QB
2014-15 Premier League se
Ward wants us to play fas
Who is your FAVOURITE COC
Wow! barely a comment!

Old 11-09-2012, 01:41 PM   #61
Blackland
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 500
Blackland is developing his combBlackland is developing his combBlackland is developing his combBlackland is developing his combBlackland is developing his combBlackland is developing his combBlackland is developing his combBlackland is developing his comb
Default Re: Bowl Projections

If we win out we will play Wisconsin in the Gator Bowl. Nothing to be too excited about.
Blackland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 01:49 PM   #62
davidmc467
Little Engine That Could

Male

davidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackland View Post
If we win out we will play Wisconsin in the Gator Bowl. Nothing to be too excited about.
The only Big 10 opponent I would be excited to play in a bowl game would be Michigan.
Old 11-09-2012, 02:03 PM   #63
PokemNdaToof
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 200
PokemNdaToof is learning to peckPokemNdaToof is learning to peck

The only fly in the ointment to a Georgia vs. Clemson bowl game is that they play each other the first game of the 2013 season. Of course, that could be intriguing to some, but a turnoff to others...just sayin!
Old 11-09-2012, 02:56 PM   #64
DrCorona
Walk On

Male

DrCorona has earned his spursDrCorona has earned his spursDrCorona has earned his spursDrCorona has earned his spursDrCorona has earned his spursDrCorona has earned his spursDrCorona has earned his spurs

As a Michigan fan I would like to matchup against the Gamecocks.
Of course, I'm HOPING Nebraska takes a tumble & somehow we can find our way to the Rose Bowl (just hope it's not against Oregon).
DrCorona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 03:01 PM   #65
Acockolypse Now
L-I-V-I-N

Male

CockyCash: 45000175
Acockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot material

After what 'Bama did to you guys do you really want another SEC team?

I mean, I know we're not 'Bama, but...
Old 11-09-2012, 04:04 PM   #66
Red Devil
Two Deep

Male

Red Devil has earned his spursRed Devil has earned his spursRed Devil has earned his spursRed Devil has earned his spursRed Devil has earned his spursRed Devil has earned his spurs

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokemNdaToof View Post
The only fly in the ointment to a Georgia vs. Clemson bowl game is that they play each other the first game of the 2013 season. Of course, that could be intriguing to some, but a turnoff to others...just sayin!

I would love to see them get whipped by UGA twice in a row!
Old 11-09-2012, 04:17 PM   #67
Red Devil
Two Deep

Male

Red Devil has earned his spursRed Devil has earned his spursRed Devil has earned his spursRed Devil has earned his spursRed Devil has earned his spursRed Devil has earned his spurs

Quote:

Exactly. With a 10-2 record if we win out and we end up in a bowl ranked 3/4 spots below the one we had last year?? Kick in the teeth.
Old 11-09-2012, 04:29 PM   #68
FanofCarolina1
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 925
FanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot material

Quote:

A 10 win season will not land us in the Gator Bowl. 7 or 8 win possibly, but not 10.
Old 11-09-2012, 04:30 PM   #69
Nureye
Smash and Grab

Male

CockyCash: 415
Nureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Devil View Post
Exactly. With a 10-2 record if we win out and we end up in a bowl ranked 3/4 spots below the one we had last year?? Kick in the teeth.

A bid to an Old School Bowl, and an easy drive, in a nice stadium, and in a fun town. A national TV audience against a Big 10 team on New Years Day...

If that's a kick in the teeth then you can call me Nancy.
Old 11-09-2012, 04:47 PM   #70
beak2
4-Star

Male

beak2 is developing his combbeak2 is developing his combbeak2 is developing his combbeak2 is developing his combbeak2 is developing his combbeak2 is developing his combbeak2 is developing his combbeak2 is developing his combbeak2 is developing his comb

We used to be estatic to go to any bowl game. I will take any bowl win, anyday.

beak2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 04:51 PM   #71
ktguen
2nd Team All-American

Female

CockyCash: 1000400
ktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot material

Personally I'd rather have the CFA again than the Gator.
ktguen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 04:53 PM   #72
gamecockphan
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 2200
gamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktguen View Post
I gotta disagree with you mna. I hate having to watch a game on NYE.
gamecockphan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 05:09 PM   #73
Red Devil
Two Deep

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nureye View Post
A bid to an Old School Bowl, and an easy drive, in a nice stadium, and in a fun town. A national TV audience against a Big 10 team on New Years Day...

If that's a kick in the teeth then you can call me Nancy.

Nancy.
Old 11-09-2012, 05:21 PM   #74
sessions728
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 473890
sessions728 is sharpening his clawssessions728 is sharpening his clawssessions728 is sharpening his clawssessions728 is sharpening his clawssessions728 is sharpening his claws

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktguen View Post
Anything,as long as it dont have the word gator in it...lol
Old 11-09-2012, 05:24 PM   #75
uscgamecocks88
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

uscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talons

I'm hoping for the Outback or Capital 1 with Michigan. I don't see us (don't hope) that we fall to the Gator.

...But lets take care of Arkansas, Wofford, and Clemson first!!

(And maybe a little luck from other SEC teams..)
uscgamecocks88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 07:56 PM   #76
U-Dub Gamecock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 58166
U-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot material

I dont care if we end up anywhere from New Orleans to Jacksonville, my ass will be there...

AND if I can convince the boss(Wife) to let me go see U-Dub in their bowl game (Probably Las Vegas or San Francisco).... Im gonna see them too..

So, some of yall can whine and bitch on here during the bowl game about "Well, this bowl sucks, thats why I did not go", OR go to the game, and support your team..
Old 11-09-2012, 08:13 PM   #77
rosstheboss
Diehard

Male

CockyCash: 461687660
rosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot material

^well said. I'll be flying back from California to wherever our bowl is!
Old 11-09-2012, 08:23 PM   #78
Coulwoodwarlord
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 900000
Coulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot material

I just wanna win out..........after that, I'll let the chips fall............and be satisfied !
Or at least keep my mouth shut.........
Coulwoodwarlord is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 09:13 PM   #79
U-Dub Gamecock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 58166
U-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coulwoodwarlord View Post
I just wanna win out..........after that, I'll let the chips fall............and be satisfied !
Or at least keep my mouth shut.........

Hell, I have been to Birmingham, Shreveport and Memphis to see Carolina play in a bowl game.... If Jacksonville is our possible worst destination... then I can easily deal with it..

And hell guys, its only 4-4-1/2 hours from Columbia to get there... You can easily do the trip in one day if you have to...
Old 11-10-2012, 07:55 AM   #80
Red Devil
Two Deep

Male

I'll go, no problem. I've been to every single one. But it still sucks if we end up in the Gator with a 10-2 record. If we have a 10-2 record.