CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
spareparts
elcid99
auslander
sporkgod50
Acockolypse Now
conwaycock2
M.C.
davisd9
75CarolinaFan
catdaddy66
My predictions for 2 (894)
An Aggies View of th (777)
Tennessee (536)
Mike Davis' HS Coach (430)
Question on Student (367)
SEC Recruiting Advan (352)
Clowney in Practice (345)
Erin Murray's brothe (304)
Camp scheduled relea (253)
Elcid99 (214)
Ranking the Opposing Fanb
An Aggies View of the Mat
DirecTV
Elcid99
2015 Commitment - Davon D
2015 Commitment - Mon Den
Question on Student Secti
Camp scheduled released
2016 - Brandon McIlwain
2015 - Zack Bailey

Old 11-09-2012, 05:01 PM   #41
JQ94
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 200
JQ94 has developed his gaff and talonsJQ94 has developed his gaff and talonsJQ94 has developed his gaff and talonsJQ94 has developed his gaff and talonsJQ94 has developed his gaff and talonsJQ94 has developed his gaff and talonsJQ94 has developed his gaff and talonsJQ94 has developed his gaff and talonsJQ94 has developed his gaff and talonsJQ94 has developed his gaff and talonsJQ94 has developed his gaff and talons
Default Re: Empty Seats tomorrow

I prefer to watch them from.home, better view, less obnoxious drunk idiots...and less a tank.of gas
Old 11-09-2012, 05:02 PM   #42
Gamecocks321
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 500
Gamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usc83Usc View Post
I've got 4 tickets available. I'm attending unless I find someone who needs them.

Section 12, Row 32, Seat 1 and 2 - Great view of the beast video board
Section 13, Row 32, Seat 31 and 32 - 6 feet away from first two.

Send PM if interested. Thanks -Goooooo Carolina!!!!
http://www.cockytalk.com/showthread.php?t=175271
Gamecocks321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 05:10 PM   #43
ktguen
2nd Team All-American

Female

CockyCash: 1000400
ktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by IHateOrange View Post
The OP said that they are selling the unclaimed East Upper student tickets. How could they be giving the students more tickets when they didn't claim them all?
Didn't see that they were student tickets they were selling. They might not be this group of tickets but I know the student ticketing office was accepting emails and phone calls yesterday from students who did not have tickets who wanted to go. They tweeted today that everyone who contacted them about a ticket was getting credited to their account.
ktguen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 05:23 PM   #44
2000grad
Unofficial WDW Expert

Male

CockyCash: 1000468
2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by JQ94 View Post
I prefer to watch them from.home, better view, less obnoxious drunk idiots...and less a tank.of gas
AMEN Brother

2000grad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 05:51 PM   #45
Cock Kool-Aid
Banned

Male

Cock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot material

How can you prefer watching the games on TV... that's like saying you prefer sex with a condom or prefer O'douls over real beer... LAME.
Cock Kool-Aid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 05:55 PM   #46
lakefire
4-Star

Male

lakefire has developed his gaff and talonslakefire has developed his gaff and talonslakefire has developed his gaff and talonslakefire has developed his gaff and talonslakefire has developed his gaff and talonslakefire has developed his gaff and talonslakefire has developed his gaff and talonslakefire has developed his gaff and talonslakefire has developed his gaff and talonslakefire has developed his gaff and talonslakefire has developed his gaff and talons
Send a message via ICQ to lakefire Send a message via AIM to lakefire

Wow, I didn't realize they are trying to sell upper deck tickets for $65/piece. No wonder the upper deck is empty.
Old 11-09-2012, 06:24 PM   #47
FanofCarolina1
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 925
FanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot material

How can we honestly complain about empty seats for a game that hasn't even been played yet? Can't be happy unless there is something to complain about I guess.
Old 11-09-2012, 06:29 PM   #48
GH
Moonocababa

Male

CockyCash: 28000
GH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cock Kool-Aid View Post
How can you prefer watching the games on TV... that's like saying you prefer sex with a condom or prefer O'douls over real beer... LAME.

I do not think your comparisons are accurate...it would be more like preferring watching a video of strippers while at home as opposed to going to a strip club....or watching church on tv on sunday mornings rather than actually going to church...
Old 11-09-2012, 06:35 PM   #49
Spurrier_Superior_One
Excuse Free Zone

Male

CockyCash: 26397596
Spurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot material

Students are going to embarrass the University again. I don't even care about the students anymore they have become a complete and utter disgrace. Its too early, its too hot, it might rain, its too windy its too cold, its Arky, its UAB, its ECU, on our period, what kind of fugging lame excuse will they have this week?
Old 11-09-2012, 07:02 PM   #50
usc51
Household Name

Male

usc51 rules the CockPitusc51 rules the CockPitusc51 rules the CockPitusc51 rules the CockPitusc51 rules the CockPitusc51 rules the CockPitusc51 rules the CockPitusc51 rules the CockPitusc51 rules the CockPitusc51 rules the CockPitusc51 rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurrier_Superior_One View Post
Students are going to embarrass the University again. I don't even care about the students anymore they have become a complete and utter disgrace. Its too early, its too hot, it might rain, its too windy its too cold, its Arky, its UAB, its ECU, on our period, what kind of fugging lame excuse will they have this week?
First half should be packed since it's Homecoming but after half time, expect most of the Greek students that got tickets solely for that to bail.
Old 11-09-2012, 07:02 PM   #51
DiamondGamecock
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 600
DiamondGamecock has earned his spursDiamondGamecock has earned his spursDiamondGamecock has earned his spursDiamondGamecock has earned his spursDiamondGamecock has earned his spursDiamondGamecock has earned his spursDiamondGamecock has earned his spurs

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamecock1119 View Post
I agree that it's pathetic that we can't fill our stadium anymore. I know people talk prices and priorities and stuff, but I doubt ANY of those seats sell. $65 is just a lot of money for the average family or person to pay.

Plus tix around the same areas are going for $30 on stubhub
Correction, 65$ is a lot of money for anyone to pay to sit in the nosebleed section. I would pay 65$ to sit anywhere in the stadium, but not there.
DiamondGamecock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 07:05 PM   #52
legion21
Walk On

Male

legion21 has hatched from the shell

wow this week the complaining starts before the game! Can't say I'm surprised. I've said it before, I'll say it again. Get over it. I'm starting to think that no body on this site has ever been to another sporting event. I know of no organization in any sport that sells out and has every fan stay for every game, and guess what Carolina is not going to be the first. And guess what else it's not only the student's fault either.
legion21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 07:48 PM   #53
uscgamecocks88
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

uscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talons

I'd be more worried about our performance vs Arkansas than how many people will be there.
uscgamecocks88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 07:52 PM   #54
U-Dub Gamecock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 58166
U-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by JQ94 View Post

And there might be the best answer to why there will be empty seats at W-B 2-marra...

Ill be there, but hey.. I cant blame ya.
Old 11-09-2012, 07:55 PM   #55
Cock Kool-Aid
Banned

Male

Cock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by GH View Post
I do not think your comparisons are accurate...it would be more like preferring watching a video of strippers while at home as opposed to going to a strip club....or watching church on tv on sunday mornings rather than actually going to church...
Disappointing. Your posts are usually funny, GH.
Cock Kool-Aid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 07:55 PM   #56
Mr.101
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 25308312
Mr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakefire View Post
Wow, I didn't realize they are trying to sell upper deck tickets for $65/piece. No wonder the upper deck is empty.
This
Mr.101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 07:57 PM   #57
GH
Moonocababa

Male

CockyCash: 28000
GH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cock Kool-Aid View Post
Disappointing. Your posts are usually funny, GH.

I checked out weeks ago...I have seasonal affect disorder...and only O'Douls in the fridge...I plan to go to the Wofford game but unfortunately cannot make this one.
Old 11-09-2012, 09:06 PM   #58
Usc83Usc
Walk On

Male

Usc83Usc has hatched from the shell

Thanks!!!
Usc83Usc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 10:17 PM   #59
treys1986
1st Team All-SEC

Male

treys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot material

How many unsold tickets are we looking at? Roughly?
treys1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 10:44 PM   #60
Gamecockman12
Blue Chip

Male

Gamecockman12 has feathers coming inGamecockman12 has feathers coming inGamecockman12 has feathers coming in

There are so many lazy ass people on here.