CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
Ahmad
jrussjr
b381l
cocky-K
eightohhthree
SC Sandlapper
Spur's Addiction
Goofyboy
HeadCockFan
Clem5on fans are bes (2647)
Defensive personnel (1541)
Mizzou Depth Chart v (1451)
7:30 kickoff for Ken (1393)
Defense not an issue (1173)
Cack's Toast of the (882)
I guess we don't get (811)
Legitimate, Unbiased (807)
Brawl at 49ers/Cardi (757)
Antonio Allen vs Als (476)
why we're in this positio
Brawl at 49ers/Cardinals
open discussion of this t
Defense not an issue....
Antonio Allen vs Alshon J
Mizzou Depth Chart vs Sou
Pharoh Cooper is a stud
2015 Commitment - Arden K
Look who's at the bottom
Cack's Toast of the Game:

Old 11-08-2012, 07:58 PM   #1
Spurrier_Superior_One
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 26397596
Spurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot material
Default Garnet and Black Traditions

I went by the G&BT on Platt Springs Road today to get a replacement car flag, and a customer asked the cashier what color the unis were going to be this weekend, she didn't know and I told her I think it is going to be Garnet on Garnet, and I told her to check Cockytalk for which unis that will be worn. Got to spread the word about CT.
Spurrier_Superior_One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 07:59 PM   #2
Mr.101
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 21018809
Mr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot material
Default Re: Garnet and Black Traditions

I seriously miss black tops and white pants.
Mr.101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 08:07 PM   #3
ElectricCock
Fear The Thumb, Clemson

Male

CockyCash: 200516
ElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.101 View Post
I seriously miss black tops and white pants.
same here man

Old 11-09-2012, 12:35 PM   #4
lake-cityCOCK89
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 500
lake-cityCOCK89 rules the CockPitlake-cityCOCK89 rules the CockPitlake-cityCOCK89 rules the CockPitlake-cityCOCK89 rules the CockPitlake-cityCOCK89 rules the CockPitlake-cityCOCK89 rules the CockPitlake-cityCOCK89 rules the CockPitlake-cityCOCK89 rules the CockPitlake-cityCOCK89 rules the CockPitlake-cityCOCK89 rules the CockPitlake-cityCOCK89 rules the CockPit

per twiiter @gamecockequipment its all garnet for arkansas

WINNING

As easy as playing a Big 10 Team.
lake-cityCOCK89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 12:40 PM   #5
HUGEGARNETCOCK
4EVER CROWING!

Male

CockyCash: 490
HUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by lake-cityCOCK89 View Post
per twiiter @gamecockequipment its all garnet for arkansas
Has been for every home game against an SEC opponent all year. Garnet tops white pants for UAB and ECU. Battle gray for LSU all other away games garnet pants white jersey's. I would like to see the battle gray uni's at a home game myself. And i wonder what we wear for klimpzun?
Old 11-09-2012, 12:43 PM   #6
LakeMonticelloCock
Blue Chip

Male

LakeMonticelloCock is crowing loudlyLakeMonticelloCock is crowing loudlyLakeMonticelloCock is crowing loudlyLakeMonticelloCock is crowing loudlyLakeMonticelloCock is crowing loudlyLakeMonticelloCock is crowing loudlyLakeMonticelloCock is crowing loudlyLakeMonticelloCock is crowing loudlyLakeMonticelloCock is crowing loudlyLakeMonticelloCock is crowing loudlyLakeMonticelloCock is crowing loudly

I'd like to see black this year. Why do we wear gray, but not black? Can we at least come out in black against Wofford?
LakeMonticelloCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 01:47 AM   #7
nellanaesp
4-Star

Male

nellanaesp is developing his combnellanaesp is developing his combnellanaesp is developing his combnellanaesp is developing his combnellanaesp is developing his combnellanaesp is developing his combnellanaesp is developing his combnellanaesp is developing his combnellanaesp is developing his combnellanaesp is developing his comb

I bet we wear all white for Clemson. We haven't played well in the garnet bottoms, and you know how superstitious athletes are.
nellanaesp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 05:54 AM   #8
uscandy
4-Star

Male

uscandy is sharpening his clawsuscandy is sharpening his clawsuscandy is sharpening his clawsuscandy is sharpening his clawsuscandy is sharpening his claws

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakeMonticelloCock View Post
I'd like to see black this year. Why do we wear gray, but not black? Can we at least come out in black against Wofford?
Yep, last time I checked our colors were Garnet and black, so why has the black pretty much disappeared? No reason why we can't mix it up on occasion..
uscandy is offline   Reply With Quote