CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
b381l
taylorssc
KaneisAble
GamecockSuperFan
DTGCOCKS#32
Master Bedroom
GarnetSwarm1990
The Yancey
Pw00132
carolinacocky
HBC Weekly Presser (1249)
Thompson Has Neck In (1109)
Funny? (1031)
Nosovitch (689)
Zone Read Analysis w (623)
What fish do you eat (576)
KY Suspends 4 Player (512)
Clowney didnt get ma (424)
Mizzou's 30sec touch (372)
4th & 1 Play (348)
Funny?
State talent drying up
QB Recruiting Strategy
HBC Weekly Presser
10-2
Defer Or Not?
Mizzou's 30sec touchdown
Thompson Has Neck Injury
RB Recruiting (2015 and 2
2014 Atlanta Braves Seaso

Old 11-02-2012, 09:07 PM   #21
AtlGAMECOCK
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 3568
AtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to AtlGAMECOCK
Default Re: Lattimore Tribute Song and Video

i am digging the lyrics, good flow .
Old 11-03-2012, 12:07 AM   #22
itsgerm19
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 500
itsgerm19 is sharpening his clawsitsgerm19 is sharpening his clawsitsgerm19 is sharpening his clawsitsgerm19 is sharpening his clawsitsgerm19 is sharpening his claws

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtlGAMECOCK View Post
i am digging the lyrics, good flow .

itsgerm19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 09:44 AM   #23
ScottK
Blue Chip

Male

ScottK is developing his combScottK is developing his combScottK is developing his combScottK is developing his combScottK is developing his combScottK is developing his combScottK is developing his combScottK is developing his combScottK is developing his combScottK is developing his comb

Quote:
Originally Posted by cofcgamecock9 View Post
I heard it when it first came out and have already downloaded it to my iPod. I used it today during my training run to help get me through some of the hills. Songs like this are great when you are exercising and need some motivation. Marcus is definitely a motivating individual and the song is great!
Where did you download it from?
ScottK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 11:03 AM   #24
tgobbel
Semper Fi

Male

Location: From Greenville, SC Now I live in, Southern Indiana
CockyCash: 200
tgobbel is crowing loudlytgobbel is crowing loudlytgobbel is crowing loudlytgobbel is crowing loudlytgobbel is crowing loudlytgobbel is crowing loudlytgobbel is crowing loudlytgobbel is crowing loudlytgobbel is crowing loudlytgobbel is crowing loudlytgobbel is crowing loudly

Awesome video and song!!! #21 Marcus will be back!!!
'Life is one big road, with lots of signs, so when you're ridin' through the ruts, don't ya complicate your mind, flee from hate, mischief, and jealousy, don't bury your dreams, put your vision to reality. Wake Up and Live.'
--RNM

tgobbel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 11:17 AM   #25
Coulwoodwarlord
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 900000
Coulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot material

For an old guy like myself, I was pleasantly surprised by this. Nice job ! Go Marcus..........
Coulwoodwarlord is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 02:31 AM   #26
itsgerm19
Walk On

Male

itsgerm19 is sharpening his clawsitsgerm19 is sharpening his clawsitsgerm19 is sharpening his clawsitsgerm19 is sharpening his clawsitsgerm19 is sharpening his claws

Thanks alot! Melvin Ingram and Alshon Jeffery both tweeted it today!
Old 11-04-2012, 01:05 PM   #27
ACPhilson
Really hates Orange Teams

Male

CockyCash: 1000200
ACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisMr X View Post
Rap sucks.
So does you Mom, but nobody's riding her are they? Or are they?
Old 11-04-2012, 01:08 PM   #28
ACPhilson
Really hates Orange Teams

Male

CockyCash: 1000200
ACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot material

Song was great man. Really liked it. Don't let what the Tater said above bother ya. Typical classless idiot. Great job on the song and video.
Old 11-05-2012, 01:00 PM   #29
itsgerm19
Walk On

Male

Thanks alot man. And I could care a less what he says. Todd Ellis, Alshon Jeffery, Melvin Ingram, Kenny Miles, Sam Montgomery, Eric Norwood, Waka Flocka, Soulja Boy, Chaz Sutton and many others have tweeted the video and also personally reached out to say how much they liked it. The confirmation is on all the twitters plus the video is up to almost ten thousand. Doing what we can for Marcus to show him some love and support. Anyone who takes the time to simply comment that rap sucks has no class and is ignorant. When reality its not about the rap, its about a tribute to an amazing football player who did more in 23 games than any other running back at south carolina has done. And I believe we are all on cockytalk because we are Carolina fans... but im not sure that just might be some of us.

Also the download link is in the Youtube information box.
Old 11-05-2012, 01:01 PM   #30
itsgerm19
Walk On

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coulwoodwarlord View Post
For an old guy like myself, I was pleasantly surprised by this. Nice job ! Go Marcus..........
That means alot! Ben tried to make it to where he football fans all over would be able to enjoy the song!
Old 11-05-2012, 01:22 PM   #31
Gamechick
Walk On

Gamechick is sharpening his clawsGamechick is sharpening his clawsGamechick is sharpening his clawsGamechick is sharpening his claws

I clicked on the link and all I get is a list of what is availaable. I don't see anything that leads me to the Marcus video/song. HELP!
Gamechick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 02:46 PM   #32
itsgerm19
Walk On

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamechick View Post
I clicked on the link and all I get is a list of what is availaable. I don't see anything that leads me to the Marcus video/song. HELP!
http://youtu.be/XV4hOM6oqRI

That should work.
Old 11-05-2012, 05:09 PM   #33
cocksfan76
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 200
cocksfan76 is developing his combcocksfan76 is developing his combcocksfan76 is developing his combcocksfan76 is developing his combcocksfan76 is developing his combcocksfan76 is developing his combcocksfan76 is developing his combcocksfan76 is developing his comb

I'm not a huge fan of this style of music, but I enjoyed it. great vid too. You guys are definitely more creative than I am.

SEC Championship! 2013
cocksfan76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 01:48 AM   #34
itsgerm19
Walk On

Male

Haha thanks alot man! Just tech savvy i should say!
Old 11-10-2012, 02:13 AM   #35
MEL
RIP Feisty & C-Girl

Female

CockyCash: 3000500
MEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot material

Rap isn't my genre, but I really loved this!! The song & video are really well done. Ben did a great job with the lyrics. Just amazing. Thank you for sharing.
MEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 02:23 AM   #36
Salty Cock
Beer Pong Champ

Male

CockyCash: 98090200
Salty Cock rules the CockPitSalty Cock rules the CockPitSalty Cock rules the CockPitSalty Cock rules the CockPitSalty Cock rules the CockPitSalty Cock rules the CockPitSalty Cock rules the CockPitSalty Cock rules the CockPitSalty Cock rules the CockPitSalty Cock rules the CockPitSalty Cock rules the CockPit

#BFAM

ROLL
HARD