CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > iCocky

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
thumpin big
SMOTFS86
Cockypantherfan
gamecockphan
taylorssc
U-Dub Gamecock
CoverTwo
l^l^lBGCock
b381l
Spurrier on Pharoah: (4058)
USC/clemson spread (1758)
In case no one saw.. (1413)
Bowl projections (1135)
Odell Becham Catch (697)
Why has there been 4 (675)
A little late to the (670)
Tiger Burn (508)
2010 Clemson-Carolin (363)
Texas A&M Defens (359)
Texans getting frustrated
Why has there been 40 yea
Odell Becham Catch
No excuse for the D this
Bowl projections
Charlotte Hornet Basketba
The Defense
Props to Volleyball!
THE Vent and Coaching Cha
Spurrier Dabo Meme

Old 09-27-2012, 11:34 AM   #1
MikeTrainNC8
Cock of the Walk

Male

CockyCash: 126034
MikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot material
Default Borderlands 2

I'm not going to ask if anybody is playing it, because everyone who likes FPS's should be.. and if not you are missing out sorely.

This game is more addicting than crack, and if you are playing with friends (splitscreen AND online at the same time is the tits), the hours just melt away.

Perfect way to spend my time before and even after AC3 and Halo 4
Old 09-27-2012, 11:36 AM   #2
Metalrush24
Pro aris et focis

Male

CockyCash: 27359704
Metalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot material
Default Re: Borderlands 2

my roommate just got it so I'll probably play it then..

I never played the first one and really didn't hear about it much, but I've heard nothing but good things about this one..
Old 09-27-2012, 12:00 PM   #3
MikeTrainNC8
Cock of the Walk

Male

MikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metalrush24 View Post
my roommate just got it so I'll probably play it then..

I never played the first one and really didn't hear about it much, but I've heard nothing but good things about this one..

I played the shiz out of the first one too, and this is that x10.. huge world, crarzier weapons, way more skills, split screen online (you used to only be able to play offline SS, but now you can squad up).. It's basically an FPS/RPG, mix COD with Halo with Mirror's Edge with Diablo II and you have Borderlands 2 haha.
Old 09-27-2012, 12:04 PM   #4
Metalrush24
Pro aris et focis

Male

CockyCash: 27359704
Metalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot material

Yeah, I didn't/don't really understand the premise..

so it's an RPG? Does it have a campaign AND multiplayer or is the campaign the multiplayer?
Old 09-27-2012, 12:08 PM   #5
kbcocks
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 266
kbcocks is developing his combkbcocks is developing his combkbcocks is developing his combkbcocks is developing his combkbcocks is developing his combkbcocks is developing his combkbcocks is developing his combkbcocks is developing his combkbcocks is developing his comb

Get this game. So good.
kbcocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 12:18 AM   #6
tkousc
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 500
tkousc is crowing loudlytkousc is crowing loudlytkousc is crowing loudlytkousc is crowing loudlytkousc is crowing loudlytkousc is crowing loudlytkousc is crowing loudlytkousc is crowing loudlytkousc is crowing loudlytkousc is crowing loudlytkousc is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTrainNC8 View Post
I'm not going to ask if anybody is playing it, because everyone who likes FPS's should be.. and if not you are missing out sorely.

This game is more addicting than crack, and if you are playing with friends (splitscreen AND online at the same time is the tits), the hours just melt away.

Perfect way to spend my time before and even after AC3 and Halo 4

You and me have exactly the same video game schedule this fall. Bdlands till Halo and AC3 and then again after till bioshock. Very fun game.
tkousc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 02:12 PM   #7
MikeTrainNC8
Cock of the Walk

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkousc View Post
You and me have exactly the same video game schedule this fall. Bdlands till Halo and AC3 and then again after till bioshock. Very fun game.
Hell yea, I'll try and beat AC3 asap, then it's all Halo for the holidays!!

Far cry 3 is a preorder as well for now.. and Bioshock is giong to be phenominal, cannot wait for that!
Old 10-04-2012, 02:15 PM   #8
MikeTrainNC8
Cock of the Walk

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metalrush24 View Post
Yeah, I didn't/don't really understand the premise..

so it's an RPG? Does it have a campaign AND multiplayer or is the campaign the multiplayer?

Metal: It's just a campaign, but it's a massive campaign and pseudo open world (so many different areas and non linear). It's also Coop campaign (up to four), and split screen (online or offline). You can, however, chose to PVP players in the world.

By far the most fun I've had with friends on a coop game has been the borderlands series.

Loot loot loot is the name of the game. Get this
Old 10-05-2012, 01:23 AM   #9
uscfreek88
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 243600
uscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot material

got it yesterday at like 4...this is the first time i have stopped playing...btw i never played the first one

at first the amount of guns are so overwhelming...you gonna be replacing guys like every 10 min pretty much

im lvl 11, ?, now..i think thats right....one thing that really pissed me off tho is the side quest where you have to kill that doctor in a cave where he has some special gun....well i was fianlly able to kill him and then he falls face first with half of his body in the ground so i cant search him and turn the quest in....worst thing is it doesnt even let me drop the quest right now
Old 10-05-2012, 10:07 PM   #10
uscfreek88
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 243600
uscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot material

after reloading my game today i went back and check that quest i was talking about and he guy was dead in a different place that let me loot him
Old 11-10-2012, 05:20 PM   #11
The Yancey
Grumpy Old Fart

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 
CockyCash: 4751350
The Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot material

Upgraded my video card. Came with a free Steam download of B2. Looking forward to playing it!
The Yancey is offline   Reply With Quote