CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > The Water Cooler

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
taylorssc
ZenUSC
WeStillOwnUSC
Coulwoodwarlord
SCohioBoy
Yearofthegamecock
TAFC 5 1981
gamecock88
LeeSC
Kentucky prediction (2166)
Just Booked my Hotel (1441)
Best position coach (901)
Waldrop doubtful for (883)
The New Idea That'll (758)
We Have A New KO Guy (710)
Serial Cat Killer Ca (494)
I'm over the loss, b (320)
Optimism? Week 1-4 o (299)
So What? (291)
What fish do you eat
Waldrop doubtful for Kent
If we loose to Kensucky..
One dimensional QB
I'm over the loss, but...
Kentucky prediction
QB Recruiting Strategy
400 pasing yards
The New Idea That'll Fix
4th & 1 Play

Old 11-10-2012, 05:27 PM   #5201
Carolina_Harv
Displaced and Disgruntled

Male

CockyCash: 10088029
Carolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot material
Default Re: Goof Off Thread 9: Yogi Stole The Pic-a-nic Baskiiit

What is pathetic is how our fanbase always finds something to bitch about after a win.

**The poster formally known as CarolinaCockStar
**SIG created by cack
Carolina_Harv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 05:40 PM   #5202
pantera17
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 1057615
pantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot material

Soooo disappointed in two people I really care about. I hate watching people mess up. Specially when I told em what would happen of they did. ****.
pantera17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 05:41 PM   #5203
Carolina_Harv

Male

Carolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot material

What happened pantera?

**SIG created by cack
Old 11-10-2012, 05:48 PM   #5204
pantera17
Banned

Male

pantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot material

Effin tori. Screwin her life up. She actually didn't get an abortion cause she was denied. She has dropped outta college. And she was doin so well. I hate that for her.

And stupid Lauren. She has been after me for over a year. But I been so in love with tori. So I finally break up with tori. And me and Lauren get together, and she crazy abt me. Promising me she don't still have feelins fer her ex. They work together. So last night was her first night back.

I knew if she went back shed still have feelins fer him. Knew it. But she promised me. And what do ya know. She goes back to work and breaks up with me when she gets off.

I finally gave in to Lauren and let my guard down after a year of her telling me I needed to dump tori cause she was better then her. And I finally do it and Lauren dips out on me.

Like seriously how you gonna **** me then go to work the same day and break up with me?
Old 11-10-2012, 05:52 PM   #5205
Carolina_Harv

Male

Wow thats f'ed up! Had a girl do something similar to this to me before but I also did something similar to a couple girls like this before. Had one girl break up with her b/f to date me that I met at the club and when I got bored with her I dumped her and had another girl that lived across from me (she was married) sleep with me, she eventually ended up getting a divorce I told her she was to good for him and when I realized she was literally nuts I dipped out FAST!

**SIG created by cack
Old 11-10-2012, 06:02 PM   #5206
The Yancey
Grumpy Old Fart

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 
CockyCash: 4751350
The Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot material

The Yancey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 06:09 PM   #5207
pantera17
Banned

Male

Yea. Oh well. Not that bummed. That's why I be screamin DTA everywhere I go.
Old 11-10-2012, 06:21 PM   #5208
Metalrush24
Pro aris et focis

Male

CockyCash: 27359704
Metalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot material

Stupid is as stupid does
Old 11-10-2012, 06:24 PM   #5209
Carolina_Harv

Male

5 more hours of work and I am dead dog tired UGHHHHHHH!!!!

**SIG created by cack
Old 11-10-2012, 06:55 PM   #5210
Luke Skycocker
Git Dat Baw

Male

2011 Football Pickem: 2011 Football Pickem - Given for: 2011 Football Pickem Champ 
CockyCash: 106687138593
Luke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot material

gonna go see Skyfall tonight
Old 11-10-2012, 07:03 PM   #5211
pantera17
Banned

Male

I guess I shouldn't be complaining. Cause i got seven days worth of pussy in jus a couple of weeks. But still don't bring love into it. If u wanna **** me then do it lol. Don't be bringin feelins into it. Damn.
Old 11-10-2012, 07:07 PM   #5212
Metalrush24
Pro aris et focis

Male

CockyCash: 27359704
Metalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke Skycocker View Post
gonna go see Skyfall tonight
Definitely on my go-see list
Old 11-10-2012, 07:14 PM   #5213
Carolina_Harv

Male

LoL Pantera that reminds me of this one chick ok gotta tell this story.......

So I meet this chick at the bowling alley doing the Cosmic Bowling thing and get her number cus she seemed pretty cool.....Not the hottest chick one of those punk emo grungy type looking girls so I was like what the hell......I had intentions of just being friends but one night I was texting her and was like damn I'm bored. She replies to me "Why don't you f*** me!" I show the text to my roomate and hes like is that the chick from the other night and I am like yup! I told him hey man I need the apartment this weekend can you make yourself scarce? So yea she comes over I had a great weekend night and day it was pretty refreshing!

So a couple days later I leave to go back to MD to visit my family and didnt bother telling this chick b/c well it was what it was just a weekend hump session she made that pretty clear in her text. So I get back home and actually end up hooking back up with my ex who I was off and on with for a couple years at that point and she comes over and asks my roomate where I am. He tells her I am back home visiting family and my g/f........He didn't bother to tell her that we were not dating when we f***ed so she was pretty pissed.....So she goes on to talk my roomate into sleeping with her and I gave him shit for getting sloppy seconds but told him well atleast we both got our use out of her b/c obviously thats all she wanted. But yea she was totally pissed at me.

The funniest part of this story is about 2 years later my current wife and me are dating and her ex fiance tells her that I screwed over one of his friends and I am a no good cheating whore. Well he got half of it right we did screw but when my wife told me this I couldnt help but laugh and she was like this is not funny and then I told her that story and she called her ex back up and told him he was a dumbass and hung up!

This was quite possibly one of the best stories I have ever had when it came to one of my one night stands.

**SIG created by cack
Old 11-10-2012, 07:17 PM   #5214
pantera17
Banned

Male

Makes me feel no better ant my situation. Lol. But good story. Bout to head to NC to party with my main nigahs. Get my mind off this bullshit.
Old 11-10-2012, 07:28 PM   #5215
pantera17
Banned

Male

Ugh nevermind. Jus gonna sit at home and sulk.
Old 11-10-2012, 07:30 PM   #5216
Carolina_Harv

Male

Poor pantera......could be worse you could be stuck at work feeling like shit bored out of your mind.

**SIG created by cack
Old 11-10-2012, 07:53 PM   #5217
carolinafan111

Male

CockyCash: 912910367
carolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot material

hey everyone.

i am exhausted... and the game was just eh. I am glad we won though

33 games attended in a row (26-7 in that stretch)
carolinafan111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 08:20 PM   #5218
The Yancey
Grumpy Old Fart

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 
CockyCash: 4751350
The Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot material

I see that Spurty took out some of the trash.
The Yancey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 08:23 PM   #5219
Carolina_Harv

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Yancey View Post
I see that Spurty took out some of the trash.
Who did he ban?

**SIG created by cack
Old 11-10-2012, 08:28 PM   #5220
carolinafan111

Male

CockyCash: 912910367
carolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot material

down goes bama

33 games attended in a row (26-7 in that stretch)
carolinafan111 is offline   Reply With Quote