CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Other Sports > The Locker Room

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
USCBASEBALL1
JaxcockFL
Captain9Dragons
Lalli25
rabid cock
CockyGuy
SanAntonioCock
JM1984
lilhornet
Flameout12
2014 Junkanoo Jam ** (1704)
Chattanooga upends N (984)
NEW Pics from South (672)
NCAAF: SOUTH CAROLIN (377)
This Doctor Fell In (338)
Happy Thanksgiving C (247)
Strategy First Steam (151)
Penniless: Creed's S (134)
BIG PROBLEM! JUST RE (126)
2015 Commitment - Arden K
Name a Gamecock
2015 Commitment - Christi
Texans getting frustrated
2014 Junkanoo Jam **USC W
How many??
BIG PROBLEM! JUST REALIZE
Garcia vs Clemson Tom
2015 Commitment - Marquav
Ninety Six 21 Abbeville

Old 11-10-2012, 06:00 PM   #41
Skeeter3
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 500
Skeeter3 rules the CockPitSkeeter3 rules the CockPitSkeeter3 rules the CockPitSkeeter3 rules the CockPitSkeeter3 rules the CockPitSkeeter3 rules the CockPitSkeeter3 rules the CockPitSkeeter3 rules the CockPitSkeeter3 rules the CockPitSkeeter3 rules the CockPitSkeeter3 rules the CockPit
Default Re: GO AGGIES! BEAT NICK SABAN AND THAT OVERRATED QB!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolina4eva View Post
So what would you call your offense? Because the past few years everybody called Clemson high powered until we smacked the shit out of them
You caught us playing our worst ball of the season. But that's besides the point. I'm talking about this year, not last. And I was referring more to the the SEC defenses of Bama, LSU, and Florida.
Skeeter3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 06:00 PM   #42
Carolina4Life
1st Team All-Pro

Male

Carolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocknfire55 View Post
Yep. Im afraid Johnny football ain't gonna score another touchdown. Alabama wins 28-20
Wrong
Carolina4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 06:00 PM   #43
The Yancey
Grumpy Old Fart

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 
CockyCash: 4751350
The Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot material

I want the SEC to keep the MNC. Go Satan!
The Yancey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 06:01 PM   #44
Skeeter3
Bowl MVP

Male

Skeeter3 rules the CockPitSkeeter3 rules the CockPitSkeeter3 rules the CockPitSkeeter3 rules the CockPitSkeeter3 rules the CockPitSkeeter3 rules the CockPitSkeeter3 rules the CockPitSkeeter3 rules the CockPitSkeeter3 rules the CockPitSkeeter3 rules the CockPitSkeeter3 rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolina_Harv View Post
And the reason why I say it will turn into smack is one b/c you are a Tater who spends alot of time in the smack forum....And a statement like that is just going to stir everyone up.....Its like throwing rocks at a hornets nest.
You're the one turning it into smack. Maybe it is you who should be banned.
Old 11-10-2012, 06:04 PM   #45
Carolina_Harv
Displaced and Disgruntled

Male

CockyCash: 10088029
Carolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot material

Never called for you to be banned dude I just know how you post and the evidence is in the post above you got people talking smack now......Follow the forum rules!

**The poster formally known as CarolinaCockStar
**SIG created by cack
Carolina_Harv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 06:04 PM   #46
Spurrier_Superior_One
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 26397596
Spurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot material

Not sure about you I like that extra money the BCSCG brings to Columbia.
Spurrier_Superior_One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 06:04 PM   #47
bigdawg77
GOOOOO GEORGIA BULLDOGS

Male

CockyCash: 7461220
bigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot material

I bet Mack Brown regrets not offering this kid
Old 11-10-2012, 06:04 PM   #48
Carolina_Harv

Male

Carolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot material

Its called baiting and even though you are not directly turning it into smack that is exactly what is happening.....

**SIG created by cack
Old 11-10-2012, 06:07 PM   #49
I Bleed Garnet
Heisman Candidate

Male

CockyCash: 524485398
I Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurrier_Superior_One View Post
Not sure about you I like that extra money the BCSCG brings to Columbia.
SEC will still have 2 BCS teams and that's the same payout.

#LukeForMod
2010 Football SEC East Champs
2009 Basketball SEC East Co-Champs

"9 out of 10 schools cheat, and the 10th is in last place"-Jerry Tarkanian
I Bleed Garnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 06:08 PM   #50
Cocknfire55
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 244
Cocknfire55 is USC mascot materialCocknfire55 is USC mascot materialCocknfire55 is USC mascot materialCocknfire55 is USC mascot materialCocknfire55 is USC mascot materialCocknfire55 is USC mascot materialCocknfire55 is USC mascot materialCocknfire55 is USC mascot materialCocknfire55 is USC mascot materialCocknfire55 is USC mascot materialCocknfire55 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolina4Life View Post
Wrong
We'll see. I like my chances
Cocknfire55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 06:08 PM   #51
Skeeter3
Bowl MVP

Male

Quote:
Its called baiting and even though you are not directly turning it into smack that is exactly what is happening.....
No I'm just stating my opinion. There are a lot of people out there that agree with me.
Old 11-10-2012, 06:11 PM   #52
Carolina_Harv

Male

Call it what you will dude......You like to stir the hornet's nest on here.....Its your reputation and you can't escape it. If you had never posted in here no one would be saying anything and we would not be having any bit of discussion about Clemson.

**SIG created by cack
Old 11-10-2012, 06:15 PM   #53
Skeeter3
Bowl MVP

Male

Quote:
Call it what you will dude......You like to stir the hornet's nest on here.....Its your reputation and you can't escape it. If you had never posted in here no one would be saying anything and we would not be having any bit of discussion about Clemson.
Lol. I didn't even post about Clemson. I simply stated that we are finally seeing what happens when a top ranked defense finally plays a good offense. I'm sorry you take anything even slightly negative about the SEC so defensive. Actually it could be seen as a compliment considering the high powered offense I'm referring to is an SEC team.
Old 11-10-2012, 06:18 PM   #54
GamecockRebel
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 1290
GamecockRebel has developed his gaff and talonsGamecockRebel has developed his gaff and talonsGamecockRebel has developed his gaff and talonsGamecockRebel has developed his gaff and talonsGamecockRebel has developed his gaff and talonsGamecockRebel has developed his gaff and talonsGamecockRebel has developed his gaff and talonsGamecockRebel has developed his gaff and talonsGamecockRebel has developed his gaff and talonsGamecockRebel has developed his gaff and talonsGamecockRebel has developed his gaff and talons

I don't understand how any Gamecock fan is not pulling for Bama. If they lose, they are out of the national title game unless ND, Oregon, or Kansas State lose. Which means that if they win the SECCG, they go to the Sugar Bowl which all but eliminates us from having a slim chance of going to a BCS game. If Bama wins out, UF loses to FSU, and UGA loses in SECCG, then we could possibly make it...not likely though without Bama winning out.
Old 11-10-2012, 06:20 PM   #55
Carolina_Harv

Male

Did I ever say you said anything about Clemson? No dude.....Is your comprehension really that bad? As soon as you came in here you said something about the SEC Defense and of course some of our fans see that as a slight so they are going to start bashing Clemson.....I never said a thing about Clemson but others did b/c you baited them just like most Clemson fans who post on here try to do......Not to mention I never took what you said as a slight I have not even talked about my opinion on the subject.

**SIG created by cack
Old 11-10-2012, 06:20 PM   #56
Spurrier_Superior_One
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 26397596
Spurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot material

Touchdown Alabama!
Spurrier_Superior_One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 06:20 PM   #57
Cocknfire55
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 244
Cocknfire55 is USC mascot materialCocknfire55 is USC mascot materialCocknfire55 is USC mascot materialCocknfire55 is USC mascot materialCocknfire55 is USC mascot materialCocknfire55 is USC mascot materialCocknfire55 is USC mascot materialCocknfire55 is USC mascot materialCocknfire55 is USC mascot materialCocknfire55 is USC mascot materialCocknfire55 is USC mascot material

Oh sh*t!
Cocknfire55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 06:21 PM   #58
davidmc467
Little Engine That Could

Male

davidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamecockRebel View Post
I don't understand how any Gamecock fan is not pulling for Bama. If they lose, they are out of the national title game unless ND, Oregon, or Kansas State lose. Which means that if they win the SECCG, they go to the Sugar Bowl which all but eliminates us from having a slim chance of going to a BCS game. If Bama wins out, UF loses to FSU, and UGA loses in SECCG, then we could possibly make it...not likely though without Bama winning out.
I like upsets. Bama rarely loses. Plus, a ton of my family lives in Texas and cheer for A&M, and I've had family play football for A&M. Therefore, I am cheering for A&M.
Old 11-10-2012, 06:29 PM   #59
Sonofacock
Mothershouldibuilthedwall

Male

Sonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot material

Saban just knows football and his opponents
Old 11-10-2012, 06:42 PM   #60
Carolina4Life
1st Team All-Pro

Male

Carolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot material

CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL NE HOW ALABAMA LOOSING HURTS US? That's is all..
Carolina4Life is offline   Reply With Quote