CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
gamecock88
GregoryHouse
Dietz
Gamecocks1137
Carolina-Beez
Badazcock
Grit_And_Steel
roosterdude21
Order 66
zcoop
**USC vs. Auburn GAM (8798)
ESPN Game Day Commen (1690)
Simple "yes&quo (1369)
Phil Steele just pre (1051)
The Comeback & T (790)
Garcia: Change the R (631)
TeMarcus Blanton (623)
Bashing Players, coa (465)
Miss St vs. Kentucky (280)
Wallpaper & Back (250)
**USC vs. Auburn GAME Thr
Bama @ Tennessee
Anybody just have that &q
ESPN Game Day Comments Re
Turtle Beach
Miss St vs. Kentucky
Where in Seattle
UFC 179: Jose Aldo vs Cha
Instrumental Music (Pre g
Name a Gamecock

Old 11-10-2012, 07:08 PM   #41
Dizzy01
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 500
Dizzy01 is USC mascot materialDizzy01 is USC mascot materialDizzy01 is USC mascot materialDizzy01 is USC mascot materialDizzy01 is USC mascot materialDizzy01 is USC mascot materialDizzy01 is USC mascot materialDizzy01 is USC mascot materialDizzy01 is USC mascot materialDizzy01 is USC mascot materialDizzy01 is USC mascot material
Default Re: If DJ Swearinger Isn't Your Favorite Gamecock Of All Time...

There was nothing wrong with the hit. There never should have been a flag and unless the reviewer at the SEC offices is a complete moron the 15 yards is all that will come out of that play.

As for favorite Gamecocks that would have to go to Harold Green and/or Ryan Brewer.
Dizzy01 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 07:21 PM   #42
USCgamecock92
Recruit

Male

USCgamecock92 has earned his spursUSCgamecock92 has earned his spursUSCgamecock92 has earned his spursUSCgamecock92 has earned his spursUSCgamecock92 has earned his spursUSCgamecock92 has earned his spurs

With out a doubt one of mine
USCgamecock92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 07:26 PM   #43
MisterClowney
It's A Revolution

Male

CockyCash: 685
MisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot material

Marcus. Sidney. DJ. In that order.
Old 11-10-2012, 07:46 PM   #44
carolinafan111

Male

CockyCash: 912910367
carolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot material

I normally would have erupted for a player doing something as stupid as that...

but it was just SO appropriate that I didn't mind it, it game me a nice chuckle.

just don't do it again. (also the penalty didn't cost us, the only returned it to the 26)

33 games attended in a row (26-7 in that stretch)
carolinafan111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 08:00 PM   #45
uscbaseball32
Recruit

Male

uscbaseball32 is making other chickens nervoususcbaseball32 is making other chickens nervoususcbaseball32 is making other chickens nervoususcbaseball32 is making other chickens nervoususcbaseball32 is making other chickens nervoususcbaseball32 is making other chickens nervoususcbaseball32 is making other chickens nervous

DJ is a leader, playmaker, and the tone setter on our defense. He has been a pretty darn good player for our gamecocks for a while. He plays with attitude. For the people taking the old school card on him, he's an old school player if he played when you crushing a receiver wasn't a penalty he'd be the man unfortunately a shoulder to the chest of a receiver is a penalty now.
uscbaseball32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 08:12 PM   #46
bertoholic
THAT Damn Good

Male

CockyCash: 14152650
bertoholic is USC mascot materialbertoholic is USC mascot materialbertoholic is USC mascot materialbertoholic is USC mascot materialbertoholic is USC mascot materialbertoholic is USC mascot materialbertoholic is USC mascot materialbertoholic is USC mascot materialbertoholic is USC mascot materialbertoholic is USC mascot materialbertoholic is USC mascot material

cody wells anybody?

If you don't know now you know....
bertoholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 08:38 PM   #47
COCKDIESEL
Voice of Reason

Male

CWS Baseball Pickem Winner: CWS Baseball Pickem Winner - Given for: Winning the first CWS Pickem Contest 
CockyCash: 49400000
COCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot material

DJ plays with such emotion. I love that about him, but I wish he would just go out and play football with that passion instead of talking so much crap to the opposing players. Now as far as the unsportsmanlike today, I was okay with that because he got two bs personal fouls before that and I think he was frustrated. But every time you make a play you don't need to jump in the guys face or usher him off to the sideline.
Old 11-10-2012, 08:59 PM   #48
ReadR00ster
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 200
ReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot material

Sidney Rice. Pulse confirmed.
ReadR00ster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 09:31 PM   #49
GamecockInHell
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 3574
GamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot material

I've seen a lot of Carolina football in the past 45 or so years and I think Marcus is my favorite. Followed closely by Brewer. But DJ is one of my favorites this year and last year for his enthusiasm. And he makes plays. Big time players make big time plays and he has done it time after time. That was two BS calls today and I loved it when he threw the ball into the stands.
GamecockInHell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 09:53 PM   #50
I Bleed Garnet
Heisman Candidate

Male

CockyCash: 524485398
I Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot material

Dj isn't even in my top 10

#LukeForMod
2010 Football SEC East Champs
2009 Basketball SEC East Co-Champs

"9 out of 10 schools cheat, and the 10th is in last place"-Jerry Tarkanian
I Bleed Garnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 10:09 PM   #51
GapoGamecock51
I Put Threadz 2 Sleep

Male

CockyCash: 24873509
GapoGamecock51 is USC mascot materialGapoGamecock51 is USC mascot materialGapoGamecock51 is USC mascot materialGapoGamecock51 is USC mascot materialGapoGamecock51 is USC mascot materialGapoGamecock51 is USC mascot materialGapoGamecock51 is USC mascot materialGapoGamecock51 is USC mascot materialGapoGamecock51 is USC mascot materialGapoGamecock51 is USC mascot materialGapoGamecock51 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to GapoGamecock51 Send a message via Yahoo to GapoGamecock51

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamecockInHell View Post
I've seen a lot of Carolina football in the past 45 or so years and I think Marcus is my favorite. Followed closely by Brewer. But DJ is one of my favorites this year and last year for his enthusiasm. And he makes plays. Big time players make big time plays and he has done it time after time. That was two BS calls today and I loved it when he threw the ball into the stands.

D.J. threw it over my right shoulder, it landed in the gate 26 area and as a ticket scanner my boss picked it up and threw it back.

Gapo
Old 11-10-2012, 10:32 PM   #52
SpecOps Cock
Banned

Male

SpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot material

Long hair dont care !!! Dj is in my top 5 for sure !!!
SpecOps Cock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 10:33 PM   #53
WoodCocky
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 455
WoodCocky rules the CockPitWoodCocky rules the CockPitWoodCocky rules the CockPitWoodCocky rules the CockPitWoodCocky rules the CockPitWoodCocky rules the CockPitWoodCocky rules the CockPitWoodCocky rules the CockPitWoodCocky rules the CockPitWoodCocky rules the CockPitWoodCocky rules the CockPit

Big George
Marcus
Clowney
Sterling
Ingram
Norwood
Abraham
Brewer
Edwards
WoodCocky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 10:41 PM   #54
Mechanical Cock
Blue Chip

Male

Mechanical Cock is crowing loudlyMechanical Cock is crowing loudlyMechanical Cock is crowing loudlyMechanical Cock is crowing loudlyMechanical Cock is crowing loudlyMechanical Cock is crowing loudlyMechanical Cock is crowing loudlyMechanical Cock is crowing loudlyMechanical Cock is crowing loudlyMechanical Cock is crowing loudlyMechanical Cock is crowing loudly

I wear a #36 jersey to the tailgate.
Old 11-10-2012, 10:57 PM   #55
Rh Gamecock
Two Deep

Male

Rh Gamecock is crowing loudlyRh Gamecock is crowing loudlyRh Gamecock is crowing loudlyRh Gamecock is crowing loudlyRh Gamecock is crowing loudlyRh Gamecock is crowing loudlyRh Gamecock is crowing loudlyRh Gamecock is crowing loudlyRh Gamecock is crowing loudlyRh Gamecock is crowing loudlyRh Gamecock is crowing loudly

I love the way Dj plays. Also he keeps the crowd in the game the entire time. He would try to pump them up every chance he gets. And gives a level of confidence to our defensive players.
Old 11-10-2012, 11:02 PM   #56
Carolina4Life
1st Team All-Pro

Male

Carolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot material

Just wait till the Clemson game.
Carolina4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 11:06 PM   #57
Cockdaddy2001
Bowl MVP

Male

Cockdaddy2001 is USC mascot materialCockdaddy2001 is USC mascot materialCockdaddy2001 is USC mascot materialCockdaddy2001 is USC mascot materialCockdaddy2001 is USC mascot materialCockdaddy2001 is USC mascot materialCockdaddy2001 is USC mascot materialCockdaddy2001 is USC mascot materialCockdaddy2001 is USC mascot materialCockdaddy2001 is USC mascot materialCockdaddy2001 is USC mascot material

Still Tanneyhill
Old 11-10-2012, 11:09 PM   #58
CocksB2BChamps24
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 800
CocksB2BChamps24 is USC mascot materialCocksB2BChamps24 is USC mascot materialCocksB2BChamps24 is USC mascot materialCocksB2BChamps24 is USC mascot materialCocksB2BChamps24 is USC mascot materialCocksB2BChamps24 is USC mascot materialCocksB2BChamps24 is USC mascot materialCocksB2BChamps24 is USC mascot materialCocksB2BChamps24 is USC mascot materialCocksB2BChamps24 is USC mascot materialCocksB2BChamps24 is USC mascot material
Send a message via Skype™ to CocksB2BChamps24

Surprised nobody has mentioned Darian Stewart yet. He wasn't my favorite player, but he was up there. I see DJ as a more emotional Stewart.

3-0 in Eath Valley.
1996. 2010. 2012.
CocksB2BChamps24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 11:10 PM   #59
Renegade68
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

Renegade68 is USC mascot materialRenegade68 is USC mascot materialRenegade68 is USC mascot materialRenegade68 is USC mascot materialRenegade68 is USC mascot materialRenegade68 is USC mascot materialRenegade68 is USC mascot materialRenegade68 is USC mascot materialRenegade68 is USC mascot materialRenegade68 is USC mascot materialRenegade68 is USC mascot material

Definitely one of my favorite GCs. Wouldn't want to be taking one of his hits..lol I agree about Darian Stewart. DJ kind of reminds me of him how he hits.
Renegade68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 11:14 PM   #60
Latt4Gov
4-Star

Male

Latt4Gov is developing his combLatt4Gov is developing his combLatt4Gov is developing his combLatt4Gov is developing his combLatt4Gov is developing his combLatt4Gov is developing his combLatt4Gov is developing his combLatt4Gov is developing his combLatt4Gov is developing his combLatt4Gov is developing his comb

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LEi_-C9IVo
Latt4Gov is offline   Reply With Quote