CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
ucan'tlickourcocks
Badazcock
b381l
Gamecockswag
cocksmith1or11
The Yancey
kingofnerf
NAGamecockFan
conwaycock2
Travelin
Freshman ND WR " (1224)
Good Riddance to bad (627)
The Comeback & T (560)
Bashing Players, coa (464)
ESPN Game Day Commen (425)
NCAAF: SOUTH CAROLIN (415)
Simple "yes&quo (399)
**USC vs. Auburn GAM (346)
TeMarcus Blanton (291)
An A to Z of Noah We (288)
Garcia: Change the Rules
2016 - Avery McCall
Phil Steele just predicte
Ranking the SEC Football
Simple "yes" or
The Comeback & The Bl
Rank the QBs under Spurri
Discussion: 2015 Recruiti
TeMarcus Blanton
**USC vs. Auburn GAME Thr

Old 11-10-2012, 11:30 PM   #21
Carolina4Life
1st Team All-Pro

Male

CockyCash: 500
Carolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot material
Default Re: Marcus Lattimore's Message to Gamecock Nation

I think he was crying though, I'm sure it wasn't the first take.

Eye's had bags under them and under the right eye you could see wetness.

He'll be back!
Carolina4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 08:12 AM   #22
yazoo
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 1813
yazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by cockalicious View Post
The lowest point of my 40 year love of the gamecocks was the fight at clemson and the highest point is to see my beloved gamecocks represented by Marcus Lattimore
I know I'm weird, but the fight was not a low point. Clemson scum were kicking our QB (Newton) as he lay injured on the field. Our team responded, and then Clempson's players raised. The fight was on.

We didn't back down from them and went toe to toe with clemp's players. Nothing embarrassing about it except that after it was over Holtz had to tell the pickens county pd that he would not let them arrest any Gamecock on the field.

Then PC PD then put out a warrant for some of our players and had to withdraw it when the picture in the Anderson paper showed a Clemp RB kicking the head of a GAmecock player as he lay prone.

I guess it was a low point if you think it is ok to just let the clemp scum kick your QB in the head and you stand there and say, "oh well, I must be real good and not fight back."

Shaq Attack
yazoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 08:16 AM   #23
cockycrazy2001
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 890
cockycrazy2001 has hatched from the shell

Marcus,

We should be thanking you for being such a positive, inspirational person for The University of South Carolina, the State of South Carolina and the rest of the country. After all that you have been through for this state and you still keep a positive attitude, you are such a great role model and leader. I truely hope that in the future we have more leaders on the team that are just as motivated as you are. you have single handedly changed the mindset around hereand turned this program around, without your heart and leadership on this football team the past three years I dont know where we would be. So thank YOU Marcus.

Crazy2001

cockycrazy2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 08:24 AM   #24
Travelin
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 522
Travelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolina4Life View Post
Maybe him and George Rogers have a little bit more in common than we thought... "sniff"

Joking.
Some people will say or type anything for attention.
Travelin is offline   Reply With Quote